• Published 25th Oct 2014
  • 38,075 Views, 428 Comments

Storytime - 314



Rainbow comes down for a story and gets quite a bit more than she expected.

  • ...
139
 428
 38,075
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 92 )

I... I can't... no words. Should've sent a poet.

Awesome story. Too bad it's finished.

314
314 #2 · Jan 20th, 2015 · · ·

5526083 Pah, you say that like I'm totally not planning a sequel.

5526103 Me love you long time if that true.

5526103
My mind...is telling me nooooo....
BUT MY BODY....AUUHHGG

Hurrah, there will be another story! Perhaps one of her memories! For example, when she is even older, she will become a seman holder...

I dont know, im bad at rymes... Great story!

Oh. My. Goddess. Absolutely stunning. Thank you, so much, for bringing this wonder into the world.

At first I was thinking "Isn't the house going to burn down? He left the stove on."

But then I was like "Naa it's a cloud house. It'll evaporate."

Seriously though, have a moustache :moustache:

-Sanity is overrated

Amazing. Instant like. :rainbowkiss:

i love the story sofar but i wish he had gotten her pregnant in this chapter

314
314 #11 · Jan 20th, 2015 · · 1 ·

5526471 No.

Why do I keep reading smut simply for the story?
Great job.
Thumbs up.

Instead, she had disappeared into her room almost as soon as she got home and hadn't come down since.

She's got mare problems. She needs a good dicking.

“I swear, if she flew out to visit Fluttershy without asking again, I am not going to be happy.”

Was that the time in Raising Rainbow?

When he walked into the room, he spotted Rainbow lying on her bed, hastily throwing the covers over herself. “Dad!” she protested, face flushing red.

Because she doesn't want him to see her nude. Because they have a normal father/daughter relationship.

“So you know how to get rid of it!” At her words, Rainbolt's face broke out in a blush, turning his periwinkle fur as red as his rainbow mane.

What was the first thing I said?

“Please, please, please can you do it?”

Why not we have dinner then buck?

“I really, really need a new special somepony.”

Princess Celestia isn't seeing anyone. Neither is Trixie's mother.

he heard the biggest moan yet from Rainbow, sounding exactly like a filly in her first heat getting rutted senseless.

How often doe she do this with other fillies exactly? None?

Great history, very illustrative for academic purposes. :raritywink:

Aww! Anal? Bummer. I really try to think of anal in a fantasy setting where the colon is perfectly clean, but then I remember there was no preperation and a little girl wouldn't have too much control over her bowels when a dick is inside. I keep imaging poop covering his dick, and that kills it for me.

Now here comes the downvotes on my comment for stating a perfectly reasonable complaint that in all honestly makes sense.

I still love the story though!

SHL

Amazing story! And we want more :pinkiehappy:

Fantastic. Sequel: Filly Fluttershy joins in the fun...

it was very emotional, I CRIED LIKE 8 TIMES!!!

5527258
I personally also do not like the thought, but my dislike comes from ignorance of why and how people like and do such a thing clean and safe.

Lotta 'and' there.

314

5526253 Well, she already kinda was.

5526268 You are very, very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

5526322 Rainbolt is best forgetful dad.

5526330 Thank you!

5526771 I swear that didn't even cross my mind. I just didn't want to call her the cliche Miss Sky. But I'll definitely have to save that image for the future XD

314

5526778 Story smut is best smut.

5527008 :trollestia:

5527258 Well, Rainbolt did at least clean her before doing it. And at eleven-ish, she's be pretty capable.

5527597 You'll be getting more ;)

5527620 Eeeeehh, I wouldn't really be able to write Fluttershy that well. But who knows? It might happen one day.

5528643 Wat?

314

5526819

She's got mare problems. She needs a good dicking.

I'd say she got one.

Was that the time in Raising Rainbow?

:trollestia:

Because she doesn't want him to see her nude. Because they have a normal father/daughter relationship.

Well, actually, she was clopping :rainbowwild:

It never ends!

5528663 Well, in real life people usually don't eat for a day or so in preperation and use something to clean out the bowels. Or that is what I would imagine they would do if they want a 'clean' colon. If they don't prepare, then they must have a scatt fetish and like poo on their dick!

The thing that really bothers me is how no fanfic cleans out the colon when doing anal and just goes in on a whim, shit inside or no. But since it is a fantasy setting somehow the anus smells like rainbows and love, and is as clean as a cleanroom. I can handle magical talking ponies, but a nice smelling colon is where I draw the line!

314

5530331 Honestly, it doesn't have a good chance. Rainbow is my favorite pony, while Rarity is my least favorite of the Mane Six (because I like all the other ones more, not for disliking her). That, and I didn't have the same reaction to it, nor the same "BOOM STORY IDEA" thing happen. With this, I write and released it the day after the pic came. The Rarity one just doesn't appeal to me as much.

So, sorry :/

God, glorious, sweet Raincest
I love you muh man
shame there was no pregnancy, but fuck, I can't expect all my fetishes everywhere all at once
you did good

my one complaint: why does everyone think cum tastes good
spoiler: it does not
it's gross as fuck

tfw you realize the whole story is based on the 3 images from cold blooded twilight

i.imgur.com/aol1fe7.gif

very well done! you sneaky you!

Mashes the like button!!!

314

5530740 Seeing as I have no idea either, nope!

5530846 Foals and pregnancy don't mix with me. Nope. And frankly, I rather like the taste of cum.

5531377 Yep! XD CBT very much likes this as well.

5531469 Hehe, thanks!

5531620 now i have tiny embers of hope that the sequel is based on more delicious images from CBT...

Pi pls...:applecry:

5533498 your profile pic... i know it. from somewhere...

5531620 it doesn't matter what gender you are, that's just disgusting.

314

5533498 You'll just have to wait and see! :twilightsmile:

5533671 Each to their own.

5534016 :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

5526494 awww cmon it makes it even more interesting

Never... NEVER EVER use soap to clean your (or someone else's) ass!
Except for that its pretty good ;)

5528708
Gravity falls reference to say "yes I liked it" thank you for your work and imagination ;) .

Am I going to have to put this on my watch list? XD Seriously the last chapter said it was complete too XD

314

5539736 This story is done, 100% done. While there is a possibility of a sequel, it will not be updated to here :P

5540555 Part of me hopes for a sequel

AH!

Damn, I feel so bad. *Hops on cart to hell*

That was a great story by the way. Rainbowcest is wincest~! But seriously... Isn't this what Rainbow's dad looks like?
i.ytimg.com/vi/RVRBca3T-JA/maxresdefault.jpg

Something to do with Father's Day and Dash going out of her way to do something for Rainbolt. Maybe she stumbles on some of her mom's sexy lingerie? Maybe the bin of toys? (On the subject of sequels)

314

5543803 Ayep! At least, that was the image I had of him while writing.

5546931 Heh, the bin of toys certainly has something to do with it :raritywink:

5548134 It was delightfully wrong :D I'm glad you enjoyed it!

5184094 where I gotta c dis

God I Thought The Pictures Were Good (Even Though I Believed Them To Happen Within A Few Hours Of Each Other) But This Story Was Great, Not Only Were The First Two Good But I Smoked a couple Blunts With My Friends Before I Read The Third One. God I Hope Saying That Isn't Against The Rules. If It Is Please Tell Me So I Can Remove The Comment. THX

OMFG I couldn't stop laughing from the getgo. The awkwardness of Rainbow's dad, the vivid and clear description of each sex scene..you know when something is so freakin good that you start laughing? I just couldn't keep it together after Chapter 1! I swear I could feel exactly what Rainbolt was feeling when Rainbow countered his responses with her own logic! Oh, this was just the best! Definitely deserves a spot on my top favorites list, that's for sure!xD

"He had managed to hold himself back until now, but he was almost ready to cut loose." Footloose!
srry couldn't help myself.):

314

5567447 My half-hearted comedy worked! :D Any fic should make you laugh at least at some point, so it makes me happy that you found it to be pleasurable in that way.

5567857 Because it's delicious.

5540555 Yes! Sequel! Maybe with a playdate!

Login or register to comment