• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 1,155 Views, 4 Comments

The Great Gobbo Rescue - BlazingShadowBrony



What would happen if the ponies of Ponyville met the strange and creatures called Gobbos and Croc?

  • ...
 4
 1,155

Prologue-The Remenent of Discord's Magic

The Great Gobbo Rescue

Prologue

The Remenent of Discord's Magic

The Elements of Harmony have defeated Discord and reversed his Chaos. His form once again that of a harmless statue, Discord was moved back to his place in the royal garden. But when the chaos was presumed gone, nopony could be more wrong. A small bit of the Everfree Forest was affected by the chaotic magic of Discord, and it remained there.

Discord was defeated six months ago. Over the six months without it's master, the chaos magic formed into a dimensional portal, and now it will change the course of the lives of millions across Equestria and destroy the world on the other end.



-----------------------------------------------------------



Meanwhile-The gobbo's islands


King Rufus, king of the gobbos, has just been saved by his adopted son, a crocodile named Croc, and the gobbos are now safe from the dantinis, the roving gang of bandits, and there now deceased leader, Baron Dante. The gobbos have put up a statue in honor of the legendary hero, Croc. All is well, until a large storm appears in the middle of the four islands of the gobbos. The storm grows to a dangerous size, soon growing enough to engulf the four islands. As the storm grows still, the islands are destroyed. Soon, the storm covers this whole world, destroying it. It is no more, but the beings of the planet live on.