• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 827 Views, 4 Comments

The Revenge of Tirek - Matthew Stone



After a fearsome messenger's prediction becomes reality, it'll take the help of some old allies and a NEW one!

  • ...
19
 4
 827

Tails Gets Brainwashed

Now, Celestia and her friends Sonic, Ian, and Leo carry Discord to her home in the royal chariot. Signing him out of the hospital was simple, but they were instructed to watch Discord at all times non-stop by the doctors. Celestia couldn’t disagree there. She had to be here for him. She loves him, because everything he did to prove himself believe friendship is magic, is more than powerful. It’s special. Truly special.

As they get out of the pyramid shaped chariot, Celestia keeps hugging and nuzzling Discord as they help him inside the Canterlot Castle.

“So… this is what a castle looks like?” Sonic asks in awe.

“Yeah… Celestia is lucky.” Ian nods.

The diamond dog than looks at the princess as they go through the castle doors.

“Is there anything you need help with?” the diamond dog asks Celestia.

“Just help me take Discord to my bedroom. The best we can do is watch him rest.” Celestia sighs.

As they go through the stairs slowly, they eventually arrive into her room. They then sit Discord down onto a royal couch at the side of the room, that’s just near the balcony. Ian and Celestia sit down to try and ease the depressed lord of chaos, while Leo makes up some tea at the fireplace. Sonic observes the gnome making the drinks with his ingredients.

“What exactly is in this tea?” Sonic asks Leo.

“Rosemary. Mint. Berries.” Leo lists out.

Sonic then turns to see Celestia trying to make Discord happy by telling about her most embarrassing moments. Discord didn’t laugh at all though. Ian just tears out, and hugs his chaotic friends. The dog in his cyan shirt even preys and chants that some angel can show a sign of change for all of them.

Sonic then turns his attention to something in the sky. It’s heading closer to the balcony. IT’S HEADING TOWARD THEM!

The slimy silver ball HAS ARRIVED!

“PRINCESS CELESTIA, WATCH OUT!” Sonic yells.

Princess Celestia turns around in alarm to see the evil balls. She then grabs and hugs Discord and Ian, as she dodges the acid ball that strikes the floor. Before she calms, TWO MORE slimy balls float above her.



Outside the commotion starting at Canterlot, Twilight and her friends rush forward and carry all the magical weapons to fight off spirits that carry dangerous depression. Zecora made each weapon, just when they visit her in precaution on the way to Tatarus, and now on the way to Celestia’s Palace.

The gang then stops at the corner of the hill, right by the path that leads to Canterlot. Bad timing. Twilight than twitches her eye as she sees thousands of slimy balls surrounding the castle from above.

“Oh… hell.” Twilight gasps.

“Those looks like V’s minions!” Fireblaze screams.

From behind, Storm finally arrives, flying over to see Twilight and her friends. He then looks up at the disaster starting to happen in Canterlot. He then swoops down in front of the young alicorn, to gain her attention when landing.

“GUYS!” Storm breathed in alarm, “I think we’re too…”

Before he can even finish, one of the orbs suddenly appear, and carries Storm through the air, until he smashes against the guarding wall.

Twilight and the others then start to panic and stand position, as they witness more orbed slime balls are coming toward them in circular directions. As their enemies make their attack, Fireblaze uses his dragon powers to breathe fire out of his mouth. He has his fury flames dart at the middle sections of the orbs, and using his mind to direct the flames for the perfect strike.

Unfortunately, the balls were smart enough to dodge the flames, and roll on top of Fireblaze to knock and pin him to the ground. Tails and TJ rush to help, but more flying orbs surround the foxes. As the orb attempts to make it’s kill at Fireblaze, a might star ray strikes the enemy, and cuts it in half. The ray also splits more orbs surrounding Twilight and her friends, even if they aren’t the last ones coming.

Twilight and Fireblaze turn to see Luna landing onto the ground, who’s looking around to make sure no other enemies are coming to intrude them. She even grows worried as she sees the colorful glass shatter on Canterlot’s windows.

“What’s happening?” she asks.

“YOU DIE!” a voice shrieks behind them.

Luna looks up, to see two hundred more orbs flying toward the gang to make their sickening move.

“No, not here…” Twilight protests calmly, “Let’s send these monsters back to hell!”

The fight initiates as Twilight shoots rays from her horn to melt and tear the flesh from the shape making orbs. Applejack then uses her rope to lasso the demonic circles, and toss them hard to the ground with a mighty rope swing, having them explode into dead liquid. Rainbow Dash then zooms around the next orbs, and goes around and around her first challenge, which is about twenty orbs to say the least. He speed has now struck the orbs with stunned confusion, giving her the ability to then punch every orb to the ground to knock them one. ONE! TWO! THREE! So on! Her strikes were the most percentage of awesome to her, that see can hear the sound bones breaking and oozing blood squishing when she destroys the dangerous sphere bastards.

Rarity then uses her magic to lift the orbs away from her, being simple and elegant when catching them. She then forces them away with her magic, and has them explode in the distance without getting dirty.

“At least no ooze will be poured on me.” she huffed.

Pinkie Pie has her party canon pulled out, and fires non-stop at all the orbs trying to bite her. He blows from the bomb gun even makes the enemies pop like balloons.

“TAKE THAT, YOU MEANIES!” she screams.

Fluttershy then shows her biggest rage at her enemies because of them being part of Discord’s suicide attempt. She punches again and again at her enemies trying to kill her, until SHE kills THE ENEMIES. With just strong stamps of her hooves, she squishes the orbs nice and good, until the first half of the orbs were no more. Twilight and the others now half to fight one hundred more orbs.

Spike then fights alongside skull, as Skull has the dragon hang onto his back. Spike then breathes green fire, making the gust of the flame real big to knock down and melt the deadly orbs. Skull the goes to his darkness mode, to made a shadow blade on his hoof. He then slices and slashes through the next surrounding orbs, and dodges the acid they try to spit at them. Skull can also see the red dot in the middle of each orb. It’s like an evil eye, aligning it’s target as if it’s going to strike at a pony’s heart. Skull and Spike resume their teamwork as they kill more orbs.

William also fights along Fireblaze, yet the worm easily panics when having his back by the red pony’s. At least thirty orbs surround both William and Fireblaze.

“I wanna go home!” William whines.

Fireblaze then grabs the bottom of William’s body by his tippy point.

“Not an option.” Fireblaze said.

The red dragon pony then swings William around and around, using the worm as a weapon to strike and tear through the bodies of the orbs. William even throws up a bit, becoming nauseated of the twirling movements. Some of the vomit almost touches Rarity, which she was lucky enough not to be hit by it from an inch away.

“EWWWW!” she shuddered in shock.

Tails and TJ also fight real close to protect Rarity. Tails uses his Kamehameha waves like the last time, to destroy the next ten orbs he sees. TJ also uses his Dodon Ray gun to vaporize the next five orbs.

Tails keeps fighting, until…

SLAP!

Something knocks Tails on the head real hard and painful. Tails even falls straight to the ground, while his cousin his pushed away by him by the unknown assailant.

“What… what happened? Who did that?” Tails demands, rubbing his sore head.

“Well, you’re the demanding type.” the assailant cooed, “For somepony who never cares to notice me.”

Tails then crosses his eyes. Cosmos lands right in front of the fox, having her sharp hooves pin him to the ground. Such a movement also holds Tails’ hands.

“Well, it seems you’ve been up to no good. For instance, murdering Drool’s best guard dog.” Tails frowns, “What are you doing here?”

“Well since I realized you love that damned Twilight more than me, I had Tirek help me plan the situation to get you involved…” she coos.

Twilight looks at the distance, and shrieks when she sees Cosmos trapping Tails. She tries to rush over to help the fox, but something invisible blocks her way.

COSMOS’ SHIELD POWER.

Twilight and TJ come against the mirroring wall, as Tails looks at horror to his friends. He wants help, but Cosmos is evil enough to prevent that from happening.

“Now… where are we? Oh yes…” she laughs.

Her bat face then leans close to Tails’

“If you’re gonna be with me, you have to love me.” she purred.

Tails’ now knows what Cosmos is up to. She’s going to try and brainwash him!

The fox winches at Cosmos’ seductive smile. He scowls loud and hard.

“CAN’T YOU TAKE A DAMN HINT!? I DON’T LIKE YOU!!!” he screams.

“QUIET MY LOVE!” Cosmos yells as her eyes glow red.

Then… Tails shook in intense terror. Higher than before.

He clings his hands to the ground, as he screams in agony, FEELING agony!

“ARRRRGHH!” the fox screams in pain.

He thrashed around wildly, screaming and crying against the dreadful amount of excruciating pain, EVER! He kept at it, with Cosmos’ dark energy almost inside him completely.

The invisible shield than drops. Twilight and TJ cry in horror, hoping that Tails’ wouldn’t be in Cosmos’ control. Since Tails stops screaming, he then looks up. He then turns to look at Twilight and TJ…

WITH GLOWING RED EYES!

“Tails?” TJ asks.

“Now… will you help me serve Tirek?” Cosmos asks the two tailed fox.

“I… I do not serve Tirek.” Tails mumbles.

Twilight just stood, examining him.

“BUT…” Tails said when looking at Cosmos, “I WILL SERVE YOU!”

The now-evil Tails then smirks at Twilight and TJ, and makes a dark sword with his new black magic given by Cosmos.

“No… I can’t fight you….” TJ shook.

“We have no choice…” Twilight tears out.

Cosmos then makes space, to allow her slave Tails to fight against his friends. The fox the charges towards his cousin, who dodges his sword swing. Twilight then punches Tails with her fisted hoof. Tails then points the sword with a mighty push, having Twilight miss the stab attempt at the right time. TJ then hops on the evil Tails, to try and wrestle him to the ground.

Far at the walls of the Canterlot palace, Storm awakens from his hurt situation. He witnesses all his friends nearly failing from the fight, all because Tails is brainwashed now. He gets up slowly, and brings out his big sword wristband connected to his right hand. He holds his connected weapon in place, as he recalls his memory of his father giving it to him. It was after that day, far before Discord’s reformation and the main six coming together, when Tirek killed his father in front of his innocent eyes. He was five… FIVE YEARS OLD, when he saw his father get killed.



It was that day… Storm remembered well. He was walking home from his grandmother’s house to get materials for his father. He was a blacksmith that made weaponry items for griffon soldiers. The young griffon was proud of his father’s work every day of his life.

It was then during that walk… he heard cries for help, and screaming coming from the griffon kingdom. All the buildings were set ablaze as he sees the giant devil beast, TIREK, demolish all the citizens’ shelters and businesses with his magic. He then rushed through the walls, and passes by the panicking griffons, searching for his father and praying in Celestia’s name that he’s all right.

Then, the moment came…

That was when he saw Tirek pick up his frightened father from the ground, to drop him hard. He heard his father’s bones break badly. Then, Tirek picked up a giant slab of rock, and threw it onto Strom’s father… TO CRUSH HIS BODY!

Storm cried in fear for his father, as he sees his dad’s head twitching and winching at the pain of his torso and chest being squashed to the ground by the giant slab. Tirek than laughs at his demise, and stomps off, hardly noticing the young griffon running to his father. Storm then tried to push the rock off his father to save him, but it was too heavy. His dad was ultimately trapped.

“Dad, you’re going to be okay. I promise…” Storm cried.

“You’re really brave not to leave others behind.” his father smiled, “But… I think my time is coming…”

“NO! Dad! Don’t say that!” Storm tries to correct.

Though it was true. Storm realizes that the moment he saw his father cough out blood from his mouth. More sinks through the rock cracks, that lays close to the torso of his body.

“I can tell Tirek isn’t the only one making this madness happen…” his father coughed, “His son V might be out and about one day.”

He looks at Storm once more.

“Son, I’m afraid there’s no way to get me out of this trap. I’m very sorry. But… you avenge me. I promise. Do you… promise too?”

“I’ll do whatever it takes to keep a promise…” Storm nods.

Storm then notices a silver metal wristband his father is holding in his left hand. The dad then slowly raises it up, and hands it to his son. Storm opens his hand real quietly. and ignores the faint sound of burning buildings at this time.

“This… weapon… was one I was saving to give to you when you become quite a fighter…” his father wheezed, “It’s easy to activate. All you have to do it swing it open with a strong movement of your arm. I’m sure you’ll think of me when you’ll use it. It’s for you only… no one else…”

Storm then takes the device from his father, and looks at this special gift he was given. He then looks at his father, who passes on and dies before his own eyes. Sadness buried Storm’s soul that day. That horrid day…



Storm’s flashback comes to a close, as the griffon stands tall to face his upcoming opponents. He stays his ground, and then charges at them with his ferocious speed.

“THIS IS FOR MY FATHER YOU MONSTERS!” he shouts.

He then swings and twirls to cut through the orb bastards, killing them off quickly and well. He then moves his left arm to make punches in order to distract the orbs of his prepared moves. His sword then stabs through the orbs in a straight line, that has all ten pierce through the blade of his sword.

“EAT IT!” he shouts!

The angered griffon with the blind eye the pulls out the dead orbs, and drops the sword up and down in his hand to pierce again and again in a method that traps his orb enemies in such a sudden trap. He keeps pushing them off too, with mighty punches that have them pop and bleed into dead liquid. Twilight and TJ can also see this commotion the distance, amazed at Storm’s fighting methods.

“WHAT ARE YOU? SOME MADPONY?” the slimy orb asks Storm.

“NO! I’m just STORM! AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!” he shouts.

“HA! YEAH RIGHT!” the slime monster taunts.

The slime orbs then fire at the griffon, as he blocks the acid spits with his sword. He then swings the sword up in the air, and has it twirl real fast to cut through the demonic orbs. Ooze spills out of the dying enemies, as the wristband sword lands back into Storm’s hand.

“GOT YOU!” Storm yells.

There are ten orbs left, and Cosmos watches in anger. Storm nearly finishes the fight by punching four orbs off with the stabbings of his sword. The last six orbs scream and panic, as they hide by Cosmos.

“WE MUST RETREAT!” the orb suddenly said.

“NO! NOT YET!” Cosmos sneers at the orbs, “Clone yourselves and become big. It’s the only shot we have. THAT’S AN ORDER!”

The orbs reluctantly agree, and then come over the gang that’s fighting the other orbs. Twilight then looks up at the castle, hoping they’ll make it to rescue Celestia, Sonic, Discord, Ian, and Leo on time. She then looks at the last six orbs becoming giant. As the other orbs die off, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy gasp in shock as they see the boss level of their fight.

“I never though something like THIS would happen right now.” Twilight sighs in fear, “This is wrong… just wrong…”

“I’m with you here.” TJ moans.

“Tails! Why don’t you come by me and take a rest?” Cosmos calls to the brainwashed fox, “We’ll leave this fight to our big orb friends.”

Tails nods at Cosmos’ command, and turns to stand by her.

“Cousin!” TJ sobs at Tails, “Come on man, snap out of it…”

“Cousin…” Tails whispers.

He then turns to snarl at TJ.

“I WOULD NEVER LOVE A LOSER COUSIN LIKE YOU!” he suddenly snaps.

TJ whimpers at horror when hearing that. Tails is truly under the spell of Cosmos now. And there’s now way to break it this very minute.

As Tails stands by Cosmos, Storm prepares to fight, clutching the sword with his hand and wrist. The orbs than scan around, wondering who to fight next.

“SHOWTIME!” the six giant orbs roared.

The first giant orb focused on fighting Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. All three ponies collaborate with Twilight’s magic to use the rainbow power that Twilight activates. Twilight then jumps through the giant orb to give it it’s first injury. Applejack uses her rope to make a magic whip blast that strikes the orb harshly. However, the orb has the blast reflect back to attack Applejack, which she luckily dodges. Rainbow Dash then flashes real fast among the giant monster, and has her flying colors blast towards the monster to make scar marks towards the rounded arc of the orb’s body.

Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy then fight the second giant orb. With Rarity’s help wit her magic, she makes Pinkie Pie’s canon shot become strong and mighty with fire sparks surrounding the canon ball. The ball almost pierces through the orb, but the circle object flies around the big bullet. Fluttershy then makes a back kick from behind, breaking the hidden spine that keeps the orb in place. The demonic ball makes a funny noise when being struck, and strikes Fluttershy. The yellow pegasi nearly backs down, but she screams as she tries to kick the monster again.

Blade, Skull, and Fireblaze then fight against the third giant orb. Blade uses his sword to dodge the acid attacks being spat towards him. Skull keeps using his darkness mode to jump at the same height with the orb to toss it’s dark rays at the horrifying object. The orb just spins around to miss the rays though, and bumps Skull to the ground with a mighty push. Fireblaze then makes his surprise move, and breathes his heavy fire as an attempt to melt the orb. It works. The orb instantly dies off as it incinerates into boiling water. The gang now has five big orbs left to go.

At that time, William, Spike, and TJ are taking care of the fourth orb. Spike keeps using William as a battering ram as Fireblaze did the last time. William’s mighty swings confuse and stun the orb, as Spike keeps spitting out the green fire to slow his enemy down. TJ then shoots his laser gun from his pocket, to try and pierce the creature. The orb bounces up to miss the lasers, and lowers closer to the fox.

Storm than faces the fifth and final big orb. His wings came up, as his sword suddenly… GLOWS. His sword glows with pure blue energy, as Storm didn’t realize he was capable to make his weapon magical at that moment. The orbs then turn to look at Storm, feeling nervous of what’s to come.

Storm than grins, and points his sword at his opponent. He then visualizes in his mind, having the rays on the sword separate and tear to be in preparation, preparation to KILL ALL FIVE ORBS.

Then…

HE MAKES THE BLAST! The orbs have know idea what comes to them as Storm has the energy from his sword burn up the orbs within seconds. Each orb than explodes with no mercy. Slime spurts down away from them as they die.

“ARRRRGH!” the slime balls yelled.

BOOOM!

The silence then initiates. Twilight breathes heavily, along with her friends. No more orbs are coming at them. Storm breathes harder, feeling lucky that he’s alive.

“I won’t…. back… down.” the griffon huffs.

He then has his sword slide back into his wristband. He looks up, seeing his friends in shock and awe about what he just did.

Cosmos then gives a fierce face when seeing their victory. Tails does the same thing with her because of being under her spell. Other orbs guard them for protection.

“RETREAT!” Cosmos ordered to the demonic assistants.

The orbs then spin real fast around the bat pony and fox, so they can make their getaway.

“TAILS!” TJ pleads out, “WAIT!”

It was too late. One the balls vanish after the fast spinning, they along with Tails and Cosmos… WERE GONE!

“NO!” TJ wails, “Tails can’t be one of them now!”

His knees sink to the ground, as he cries and bangs his fists against the grass. Twilight then slowly comes over to TJ to set her hoof on his shoulder, comforting him.

“It’s all right. Shhh…” she said while hugging him.

Fireblaze then witnesses the orbs leaving the Canterlot castle.

“Those morons must be retreating because what of they think they’re expecting… from us.” the red dragon pony said, “ Your sword attack must have driven them off Storm.”

“YEAH! You… never told us about that kind of weapon…” Rainbow Dash said in awe.

Storm just looks at his friends.

“We better go make sure Celestia is all right. Even Discord.” Applejack said.



It was in Celestia’s throne room where Twilight and her friends reunite with everypony else in the room. Fluttershy even rushes to Discord, to check up on how his illness is, thinking on what else she an do to help. Celestia then turns to Twilight, while the other companions clean up the disaster in the area.

“Tirek has escaped… hasn’t he?” Celestia asks.

“Yes… I’m afraid so….” Twilight wept.

“V is involved too… AND PRINCE EVEREST!” Storm snarls, “That’s the other reason I came here. To warn you about THEIR PACT! It will be hard to try and stop Tirek’s son since Everest is controlling his certain meeting. He will kill anypony who interferes with V’s business.

And if you confront Everest…”

Storm clings his claws to the floor.

“Damn him, he will declare war if we try anything…” Strom sobbed.

“He… Everest must have been the one who agreed to throw that… rock.” Rainbow Dash cried softly.

Celestia looks at Discord, shaking at some of the poisonous acid from the orbs that struck him. He has her horn touch his wound to have it healed, and hugs him tightly.

Twilight also comes by Celestia and hugs her too.

“How could I have been such a fool to trust Everest?” Celestia said, “Now I know who’s responsible to push Discord into doing this. And V… how he was smart enough to talk that wretched prince into…”

Celestia than stands straight, and looks at Twilight and the others.

“If we’re going to stop Tirek and V being assisted by Everest…” the princess said, “We need to go get help from the Crystal Empire. And… Chrysalis and her friend Fluffle Puff… they might help as well.”

“Sonic…” TJ said, “I think you should go back to our universe. There’s something I think you should do to help.”

“Anything.” the hedgehog nods.

“I’ve researched the first ingredients to make Esteem potion for Discord’s illness.” TJ told him, “Twilight also read that some of the materials we need can’t be found in this universe.”

Twilight then comes to stand by TJ.

“It might take hours to make the material though…” Twilight said, “It’s called Scandinavian Bayleaf.”

She then hands the list of items to Sonic. It lists out the things that are required to make the material.

“TJ told me they can be found at your universe.” Twilight said.

“Yeah. And I’m a genius like Tails is.” Sonic admits, “But it will take days to find these things, just to make…”

“TAILS HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED BY ONE OF OUR ENEMIES!” TJ shouts, “It’s too late to say it’s impossible.”

Sonic is stunned. The news is horrifying to realize. He then looks at Discord again, with Fluttershy petting him. The yellow pegasi too, looks at Sonic.

“You’ll be saving two lives at once if you do this…” Fluttershy advises, “Do the best you can… please?”

Sonic nods, understanding the purpose.

“All right. I might not be as fast making the ingredient, but I’ll never stop until it’s done!” he promises.

TJ then opens up the portal for Sonic’s universe. He hops in, looking back at Twilight. Rarity also comes by her.

“Just to let you know dear, we’ll find the other parts of the potion in our world.” Rarity lets him know, “But do hurry as best you can!”

Sonic nods, and jumps through the portal. Then, it zips up, having the hedgehog start his purpose. Fireblaze then stands by Twilight to look around the atmosphere so far.

“We’re going to need all the help we can get.” he said.

“I have a feeling the mayor in Manehattan is under control by V.” Skull said, worried.

“How do you know?” William asks.

“Just a feeling.” Skull replies, “We have to think of a rescue plan for the citizens in that city too.”

“You’re right.” Twilight agrees, “But keep in mind, we might have to go underground to get to the city. They might make a invisible shield to keep us out.”

Spike suddenly burps out a large fame from his mouth. Coming out from the green fire is a message. Applejack then grabs the message scroll, and opens it up.

“It’s from Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Pipsqueak, Snips, and Snails.” the cowboy pony said.

“Well, what did they write?” Rainbow Dash asks.

“They’ve been on a field trip with Mrs. Cheerlie to the Chrystal Empire.” Applejack read, “They then heard that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon noticed flying orbs in the sky that headed to Manehattan. The news in the kingdom then got out that Manehattan has been invaded.”

Everypony in the room gasps.

“After they heard, they ran to Mokuba to hear more information about the orbs. He told them about the powers they carried, then… they… they heard information from the guards and Shining Armor about all the hostages and missing ponies that are still in the city. Babs Seed’s mother also came to them, telling them that her daughter hasn’t come home… until she heard….”

Applejack wept.

“Babs Seed is under Tirek’s control. They… they think she’s his prisoner… along with the other ponies in Manehattan.”

“WHAT?” Rainbow Dash screams.

“V must be in on this too.” Fireblaze snarls.

“Well… that’s just great!” William spat sarcastically.

“That monster! JUST THINK OF ALL THE HORRID THINGS HE’LL FORCE HER TO DO!” Rarity sobbed, “She doesn’t even want to hurt anypony!”

“Then it’s settled!” Celestia said to Twilight and her friends, “You all must get to Manehattan at once!”

“Right!” Twilight nods.



At the griffon kingdom dungeon, Gilda is chained up to the wall, having her head hang down in shame, and her wings drooping in weakness. A bolt on the door then sounds, as Prince Everest walks ion with the key in his hand. He looks at her eyes at the distance, as they become blank.

“I see V already took complete control of you, and left me to be in your command.” Everest chuckled, “I have a special job for you. You’ll be my personal bodyguard.”

He then walks slowly to Gilda.

“Gilda, you WILL work for me, and you WILL protect me at all cost. Remember, if your idiotic friends and cousin come near you, or me, KILL THEM!”

He then unshackles Gilda from the chains, and has her stand up to face him. She keeps staring with her blank eyes. Then, SHE BOWS.

“I will do what you say… master.” she moans.

“Good.” Prince Everest grins.



Back in Manehattan, V appears magically in his underground hideout with the smoke surrounding him. Tirek also stands at the corner of the room, waiting for him.

“Well, everything is set father.” V announces, “In case those ‘heroes’ find our hideout, we will relocate our operations to the griffon kingdom. Everest will have everything ready for us too. And Celestia… heh… she’ll never get into the kingdom without his permission.”

“That is good my son.” Tirek compliments.

Then, Cosmos appears with Tails walking by her. Cosmos also drags a new female pony prisoner with them. The captured pony screams in terror, crying for help.

“She’s a lovely creature.” Cosmos tells them, “I just had my new assistant Tails look around, and he found HER snooping around.”

The brainwashed fox grins.

“WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER BABS?” the female pony cried.

“Ah, so you’re Babs Seed’s mother.” V said, “And I understand…”

He then came over to slap the mother.

“YOU SENT A MESSAGE TO THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE! HOW DARE YOU?” the son of Tirek yells.

“No matter.” Tirek coos, “You’ll be with your daughter and all the other ponies… while you slow down Twilight and her friends TO ATTACK THEM! HAHAHAHA!”

“NEVER!” the mother wails

“Time for my spell…” Tirek sang out.

Then V and Cosmos move out of the way, as Tirek absorbs Babs Seed’s Mother strength… until…. she is as weak as ever. Then V uses his magic to stand her up. Tirek then uses a spell to take control of her, as she is now in Tirek’s power.

“I am yours, Lord TIREK and V…” she finally admits.

“Good.” Tirek said, pleased, “V, why don’t you tell our acquaintances to meet up at the griffon kingdom NOW. I’m setting up a big surprise for that brat Twilight.”

“A surprise you say?” V grins, “Sounds promising and deadly.”

V then turns to Cosmos.

“Cosmos, why don’t you have yourself and Tails watch over my dear destructive friends. Let me know if anything is out of order so I can straighten everything out.”

“Yes dearest V.” Cosmos nods, “Come, Tails…”

Tails then moves to stand by Cosmos, as she has the black gust whoosh around them, until they’re out of the underground lair.

V then turns to look at his giant ant assistant, who’s feasting on a big pile of meat. The ant then looks up, finishing it’s meal.

“My big ant, keep a sharp lookout for the main six and their friends.” V ordered, “IF they enter into Manehattan, LET US KNOW. Then we’ll prepare the ultimate kill attack without them knowing.”

“Yes master.” the ant rattled.

Then the giant bug crawls out of the lair.

V then goes into the other room of his lair, and opens the door to reveal a giant room to his father Tirek. Dark shadow clouded ponies are at tables making weapons, and make the final touches. They each make and give themselves swords, spears, shields, bows, and arrows. They even create potions to drink. Potions that can defend themselves from being injured by having thrown punches at them.

Tirek claps at his son’s work.

“I’ll have my pony slaves stronger, each pegasi, unicorn, and earth type.” he told V, “We shall see how the main six deals with THEM now.”

“Yes…” V sneers.

Tirek then laughs along with V’s silent laughter, so sinister and sadistic….


Credits:
Produced by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.
Executive Producers:
Gen & Cindy Brennan Fukunaga
Producers:
Daniel Cocanougher & Barry Watson
Story Editors:
Christopher Neel & Rob Renzetti
Writers:
Chris Forbis , Christopher Neel, & Dave Polsky
Vocal Directors:
Barry Watson, Terry Klassen, & Sarah-Anne Dafoe
Featured Voices:
Tails/Christopher Robin Sabat
Twilight/ Lisa Ortiz
V/ Dameon Clarke
Cosmos/ Monica Rial
Music by
Produced in Association With:
DHX Media Vancouver
ADR Production:
Dick & Roger's Sound Studio
Post-Production:
FUNimation Productions, Inc.
Version Editors:
Moises Vega, Byron Watson, & Daniel Cocanougher
Based on the TV Series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" & the video games "Sonic the Hedgehog"
(C) 1996 Sega of America, DHX Media, & Hasbro Studios, Inc.
(C) 1996 Toei Animation Co. Ltd.