• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 827 Views, 4 Comments

The Revenge of Tirek - Matthew Stone



After a fearsome messenger's prediction becomes reality, it'll take the help of some old allies and a NEW one!

  • ...
19
 4
 827

Sonic's Goodbye, Tails' Decision

The day after Discord comes back to loving himself, Storm gets situated back to his true throne with the help of Gilda. Arriving to the griffon kingdom and sharing the news came to a horrifying shock to the griffon citizens, so it took them days to adjust and make friends with their new ruler. After that, he signed the treaty of trades, with no other problems whatsoever.

Kaiba called Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff to help with the construction and repairs in Ponyville. Fireblaze also helped Kaiba along the way by melting the cracks and damages in the building walls back together. Blade and Skull then went back to their usual routine, and went to check on how the citizens in Vanhouver are holding up.

Twilight observes all the teamwork building up to fix up the town. Then, a hoof taps her shoulder, as she turns to see Sunset Shimmer and Trixie.

“Um… forgive me again?” Trixie mumbles the question, “I didn’t mean to…”

Twilight knew that when she was trying to attack her, she was brainwashed.

“It’s not your fault.” Twilight smiles.

“I had tried to come on time to help.” Sunset tried to apologize.

“Hey, don’t worry about it.” Twilight assures.

“So…” Sunset changes the subject, “You in charge of construction?”

“Yes.” Twilight admits, “Hopefully I’ll fix up that tree library too.”

“Twilight!” Mokuba calls from behind her.

Twilight turns, seeing him with Shining Armor.

“I made plans for newest additions to the town! Wanna see them?”

Twilight grins at the filly prince. It was very cute and generous to help out.

“I better go.” Twilight said to Trixie and Sunset.

She waves goodbye to them, as she walks up to meet the filly prince and her brother.

Tails and TJ look at Twilight talking to them a few feet away, with William and Spike hanging out by them.

“So what are YOU GUYS going to do now?” William asks them.

“Hard to say.” TJ said, “We might go back to our home world.”

“I really don’t want to leave though.” Tails sighs, “There’s so much more of Equestria I want to explore.”

Suddenly, Spike coughs up a green flame… mixed with BLUE.

“Wait, why is your messaging fire… you know… why does it have some blue?” William asks.

“Twilight told me that messages carried through these flames can come from different universes.” Spike said.

“Really?” William asks in awe.

Spikes opens up the message scroll and reads it.

“Tails, it’s for you.” Spike said, “From that ‘Sonic’ guy.”

“Sonic?” Tails asks.

He takes the scroll to read for himself.



Dear Tails,

I looked through your machine on all the brave things you done to help your friends. I’ve now been considering, why don’t you stay here, l'il bro? There’s a lot more stuff to see in this world you’re in, and you can help more ponies that really need it. Who knows? You might make a move on Twilight, so let her go on a date with you when you’re ready. I’ve taught you everything I know on Mobius, and maybe you can pass these lessons on and on to everybody- er, everypony else. We've had a lot of way past cool adventures, now it's your time to go & create a new one.


Always stay Way Past Cool, Sonic

Tails smiles after finishing the letter.

He remembers the adventures that he & Sonic had, from sneaking into Robotropolis to get cotter pins, to Sonic saving Christmas from Robotnik, and even when Sonic used the Power Stones to defeat Ol' Eggbelly.

Now he knows what new purpose awaits him and TJ.

“Best of luck to you too, old friend.” Tails smirks.

Twilight then approaches them as soon as she’s done talking with Mokuba and Shining Armor.

“Once again, I really appreciate everything you done.” Twilight thanks, “Was else will you do next?”

“Explore this world.” Tails answers, “I’m quite curious of it. How’s Discord?”

“Very happy. We’re making a party just for him. He’s very happy to be around us. More than ever actually.” Twilight said.

“Well, we might not be here unfortunately.” TJ sighs, “We’re a bit eager…”

“I understand.” Twilight nods, “But feel free to come back and visit anytime you like.”

She leans over to kiss Tails on the cheek, making him feel ecstatic. He’s never that proud of himself right now.

Rainbow Dash then swoops over them, greeting them by surprise.

“We’re kinda cuddling with Discord, just to let you know Twlight.” Rainbow Dash reports to her.

She then looks at Tails.

“You guys going to go on a date?”

“Someday, hopefully…” Tails sighs.

“Well, see you later.” Twilight said.

She then walks off with Rainbow Dash and Spike, as they part their ways with the foxes. William stays behind, seeing Leo approach him.

“The who reunion thing is kinda sappy.” Leo tells the worm, “You want to go find other ponies’ precious belongings?”

“And return the items to them afterwards? Fine by me?” William agrees, “I’m in a treasure hunting move anyway.”



Before, Discord was alone on a high hill that overlooked Ponyville. He has been reminiscing on all the pain he suffered because of Tirek’s abuse. That was when the first five ponies and Ian came to check up on him. They understood why he kept crying, and shook in traumatization. The best and loving thing they’ve done then, was coming over to comfort him. Discord was confused at first, but feels happiness when they nuzzle and hug him, happy that he’s alive. Fluttershy was the most joyful of all, breaking into happy tears with feeling the warmth of Discord’s fur. Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack also laugh when they feel the tickling coming from Discord’s tip of his tail.

That’s where they are now, and still enjoying. It got better when Twilight, Spike and Rainbow arrived to surprise Discord with a playful hug. Discord then turns and licks Rainbow Dash on the cheek, having her giggle in delight.

“I… never felt…” Discord tries to say.

“It’s okay.” Rainbow Dash reassures.

“Still, you protected me…” Discord sighs, “Even though I’d done… bad things a long time ago…”

“Discord, enough. That’s not important.” Twilight smiles, “You’re still with us… our best friend.”

“Better than being on a friendship throne.” Discord chuckles.

Twilight knew that reference, but she laughs along anyway.

“Hey, we’re tasting which cake might be best to have for the party.” Spike said, “Mr. and Mrs. Cake are wiling to have us taste one slice of each.”

“Geez, they must be working hard.” Discord smiles, “I’m in.”

“YAY! CAKE!” Pinkie cheers, jumping up and down.

They all get up, and walk down the green hill. Fluttershy decided to walk instead of flying, just to feel the soft texture of the grass. She looks up at Discord as the gang walks, and grabs out to hold his hand. It’s so wonderful that Discord is alive.