• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 828 Views, 4 Comments

The Revenge of Tirek - Matthew Stone



After a fearsome messenger's prediction becomes reality, it'll take the help of some old allies and a NEW one!

  • ...
19
 4
 828

The Final Battle

The hug lasted for a couple minutes before Storm releases Gilda from the grip, just to snap her out of it.

“We better go outside.” Storm said, “Anypony wouldn’t want to stand by to see Tirek win… or cheat…”

“Right.” Gilda nods, grinning.

They then fly out one of the broken windows, ready for the fight.



Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy keeps flying up to shoot whatever they have of their combined rainbow powers. The two pegasi ponies work side by side to shoot the colorful beams to strike Tirek. Yet, the monster swipes the attacks away, and has them fly back to strike the cyan and yellow friends, crashing them to the castle wall.

Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity then charge all together next, having their colorful rays come out of their hooves. They aim at different directions to test their enemy, seeing if he has any weak points.

Tirek was quick though, and he flashes by each pony to strike them with a hand chop from behind. Rainbow groans in pain, as she has her wings droop in anxiety. The chop has grown stronger, because of all the magic Tirek has stolen from other ponies so far, including Celestia’s.

Pinkie Pie than falls back with Rarity, both of them having their hips nearly broken from the strike. They wheeze in agony, as Tirek chuckles at their struggling to get up.

Tails, Twilight, and TJ work together to have their rays hit Tirek as well, but his palm of the right hand blocks the attack. They remain silent, as they watch in terror at their own attack STRIKING THEM, with such control by Tirek. Luna shakes in anger at Tirek near succession, as the beast looks down at the princess with an evil face.

“Let me think of a way to make you part of the fight Luna.” she hums, “Oh, I KNOW…”

He then snaps his fingers to release Celestia from the prisoning aura grip. The spell then sinks into the princess, Luna’s own sister…

Then, Celestia gets up, as her eyes were yellow. Then, she TACKLES Luna into the ground. No, she can’t be…

“SISTER!” Luna implores, “Fight this spell. I KNOW you can…”

“No… Tirek is my master now…” Celestia moans in brainwashed defeat.

As Luna reluctantly fights her own sister, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rainbow stagger to their hooves to fight Tirek once more. They raise their magic beams with their rainbow powers to aim it at the bastard. Yet, he has a mighty kick take them down by surprise, just with a mighty upward swing. They fall down, having their powers dim in weakness.

“Honestly?” Tirek scoffs, “I’d figure you’d do better.”

From below, Shining Armor keeps stepping back, refusing to fight his wife. It’s not easy however. Just every kick and stomp she sets on him from above hurts him a lot more than he expects. He still resists, not having or imagining the idea of killing her.

Close to his parents, Mokuba raises his sword and has a flowing aura rise from the blade to dash at Tirek. He has the movements of the blue aura turn with every actions he makes with his sword. Unfortunately, Tirek blocks that attack as well, having the aura reflect back to Mokuba to strike him. The pain was unfair and abusive.

“Hmmm. Do we have twenty five minutes left?” Tirek mused, “Surely it’s very likely that you’ll lose.”

FLAM!

A tornado blast hits Tirek in the back, as he screams to fall down hard. He gets up, only to have a gust of wind come and knock him down again.

Storm then lands in front of him, as Gilda follow along with him too.

Twilight and the others than wobble up to see Storm and Gilda.

“Storm… Gilda… no…. he’ll kill you…” Twilight warns.

“THIS IS MY FIGHT TOO!” Gilda insists, “TIREK HAS KILLED STORM’S ONLY DAD, AND MY ONLY UNCLE ALL TOGETHER! WE CAN’T TURN BACK! WE WANT JUSTICE!”

Storm then looks around, and eyes Mokuba instantly. The griffon just stares at him, and then looks at his sword. He then nods at him, having Mokuba understand what he’s going to plan. They’ll be combining Mokuba’s sword aura with a Storm’s weather powers to make a fusion attack. Then, with the strike, it could open an attack for Twilight and the others.

“Right…” Mokuba whispered.

The message was sent telepathically in secret to the filly as well. Mokuba looks at Storm once again.

“What happened to Prince Everest?” the filly prince asks.

“Dead for good.” Storm sighs, “The other griffons will no longer be in his sinful control.”

Tirek slowly staggers up, ready to be more deadly. Twilight sees this, and turns to sum thing up quickly with Storm.

“I sense what’s going to happen… It may work.” Twilight said.

“A simple attack…” Strom whispered, “By me and Mokuba, we’ll help open your target…”

“So you can reclaim your throne too.” Gilda adds.

Twilight was confuse by that statement.

“What do you mean by that?” she asks.

“Didn’t you know?” Gilda said, “Storm told me this secret a long time ago. He’s actually the rightful prince to the Griffon Kingdom.”

“WHAT?” Twilight and her friends gasp in shock.

They all hear this, and they can’t believe it.

“Wow. Just wow.” Rainbow Dash shudders, “I mean… A PRINCE? I did not see that coming.”

“How is that possible?” Twilight asks.

“His… father has been targeted by assassins when he was ruler of his kingdom…” Gilda explains, “So he relocated and changed persona to protect his son… Because he also knew…”

Storm finishes the explanation for her.

“He knew one of his soldiers…. EVEREST… craved his power.” Strom finishes, “So… EVEREST had TIREK KILL MY DAD! THAT BASTARD EVEREST PLANNED THAT ATTACK TO MURDER MY FATHER!”

Twilight and the others are silent, stunned.

“That… dude…” William stutters, “Well I’m glad he’s dead!”

A mighty stomp then sends an earthquake to knock the gang over. Twilight looks up at Tirek making that cause, as he has his centaur hooves dig in the ground.

“Dead… alive… that doesn’t matter…” Tirek snarls, “And since you’re finally here Strom… I SHOULD KILL YOU! PRINCE EVEREST WAS NOTHING TO ME ANYWAY! THEN… you’ll be next… TWILIGHT!”

“You have to fight BOTH me an Storm if you want to get to her!” Mokuba yells.

“We got your back!” Tails said, as he and TJ stand by him.

Twilight then steps forward with Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity.

“I see we’re on the second round…” Tirek said, “Just to be fair… twenty minutes left…”

He has Discord locked in a glass cage so they won’t get to him. Twilight cries at this, and looks up at Tirek in hatred.

“YOU’LL NEVER WIN THIS!” Twilight screams.

Twilight then comes forth by having her first big beams shoot out if her horn. They fail to strike Tirek, yet Tails and TJ take their chance to use their ultra waves from behind. The attack strikes Tirek, yet he bounces upward despite the hit. He even blocks the next attack made by Rarity’s rays coming from her horn. Tirek has the magic strike his hand so he can shoot it back at the elegant unicorn pony. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy then block the attack to protect her, and hold back the burning aura with their hooves. With much strength as they can, they PUSH the attack to stun and hurt Tirek with such a reflecting move. The attack didn’t stop him, ironically it made him more stronger.

“That’s an excellent feeling… confidence…” Tirek purrs, “I can’t wait to drain that from you.”

Applejack and Pinkie Pie than come at the villain in such bravery, having Pinkie prepare the party canon for the next move. She has Applejack hop in, and with a big bang, the cowboy pony shoots upward to make a surprise punch underneath Tirek’s chin. Tirek was smart enough sadly, and he swipes Applejack downward with a strong punch. Applejack grunts in pain, but Pinkie manages to catch Applejack in time before she reached an excruciating landing to the ground.

Mokuba and Storm than cast out their spells like breathing out fresh air. Mokuba has his sword try the same ray attack again. He fails to strike Tirek, yet he keeps trying and trying without giving up. He even hops back to avoid Tirek’s fisted bangs to the ground. Storm than comes into play as he sends his wind powers to blind Tirek. The beast jumps through the gust, just to kick Storm in the chest to push him back. That’s when Storm and Mokuba remember something the moment they looked at one another.

“Storm… have you ever heard of the beetle emerald?” Mokuba whispers the question.

“No….” Storm answers softly.

Pinkie Pie overhears this, when kneeling down to think of a fighting strategy. She then comes up to Mokuba and Storm.

“The Human-Faced Beetle Emerald! I remember Celestia telling me she wanted to observe that before the treaty signing!” Pinkie exclaimed to them.

They’re under a giant slab of rubble that tore apart from the castle. Storm knew they had to hear the idea from Pinkie Pire FAST, unless they want to be caught by Tirek first.

“Where can we find it?” Strom asks.

Pinkie hands out the emerald from behind her back, much to Mokuba and Storm’s surprise.

“I sort of got prepared to take EVERYTHING out of the castle…” she admits, showing a bag of Canterlot’s property from her back, “I knew Celestia wanted me to protect her items anyway, in case of emergency.”

“What will that emerald do?” Mokuba asks.

“Just a simple combination move, that’s what the princess researched.” Pinkie tells them, “Tell you what, you guys make the first combination attack, then you’ll help open Twilight’s chance for us to use our rainbow powers…”

“That may work.” Mokuba nods.

“All right then…” Storm grins.

He and Mokuba then touches the emerald, as it’s being released from Pinkie’s grip. It glows in such array, that it starts to be awakened for it’s purpose.

“Let us fuse…” Storm whispers.

The fuse is a huge success, as a might flash than blasts through the slab. Pinkie Pie manages to fall back without getting burned, standing by Twilight. The alicorn princess looks in shock, as she sees the two fighters making their mighty preparation.

WHACK!

Tirek knocks Twilight down in an unpleasant surprise the moment he gets up. He growls louder and louder in such merciless fury.

“I have enough of this insolence!” Tirek shouts, “You’ll ALLOW ME to end this fight!”

“LEAVE HER ALONE!” Rainbow Dash cries

As her friends charge at him, he makes a mighty swing to punch them down, having them land by the purple alicorn.

Twilight weakly looks over at Celestia beating Luna senselessly when under Tirek’s spell. The flash is clearing when Celestia stops to look up, along with the bleeding Luna. Mokuba even regrets accidentally letting go of his brainwashed mother as he looks down, seeing her tackling his father to the ground. The floating filly prince then lets out a beam to strike both Celestia and Cadence.

BAM! FLASH!

Tirek notices this, as well with Shining Armor and Twilight watching in alarm. Yet, what Mokuba shoot at them was something useful.

In the next ten seconds when the beam lowers with Mokuba and Storm, the princesses flutter their eyes, and shake their heads in confusion.

“What’s… happening?” Celestia asks.

She then looks at her sister.

“Luna?”

“SISTER!”

The blue moon princess hugs Celestia for finally being back. Twilight smiles at this, along with seeing Cadence hugging her husband.

She then turns to see Mokuba and Storm, having a blur aura glow around them. Their eyes glow blue as well, and they have blur streaks flowing through their body.

“HOW DID YOU DO THAT?” Tirek demands.

“We’re using our newest power combination…” The mysterious figure said, “THE STOKUBA!”