• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 828 Views, 4 Comments

The Revenge of Tirek - Matthew Stone



After a fearsome messenger's prediction becomes reality, it'll take the help of some old allies and a NEW one!

  • ...
19
 4
 828

Fireblaze Burns Out

Fireblaze’s jaw was still numb from the previous kick he received from Wildfire. The buffed up demon then throws another hoof hit at him, knocking one of his teeth out.

Flying over the rest of the battle also gives Fireblaze a chance to pause, and think. He’s losing his stamina quickly. Wildfire is powerful enough to weaken his own brother, and sadistically try to torture him at his end.

No.

Fireblaze can’t allow that. He knew there is a weakness to stop his evil brother. Then, it came to him…

“What if he has the SAME weakness as me? Swimming is may weakness…” Fireblaze thinks in his head.

The chance is really risky and dangerous, due to the fact he’ll go down with his brother.

“Only one way to settle this…” Fireblaze whispers to himself.

Fireblaze has his fury rise in full power once more. He then takes his brother by shock, pinning his arms together with a mighty squeeze. He then pushes and crashes him through the castle walls, taking him farther in the challenging distance outside. Rubble is slightly stuck at the back of Wildfire, and crumble apart slowly like eroding dirt.

The two of them are settling the situation are their own now, with no pony else to interfere. Fireblaze just keeps pushing the gruff bastard back when flying.

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?” Wildfire demanded.

“To the WATER LAKE! I have a drowning weakness.” Fireblaze confesses, “Do you?”

This made Wildfire’s eyes widen.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Wildfire screams, “IF YOU TAKE ME IN DEEP, YOU WON’T SURVIVE YOURSELF! IT’S SUICIDE!”

“HEY! Saving my friends from YOU isn’t suicidal enough!” Fireblaze retorts, “And my powers will only weaken and not come back for twenty four hours.”

Fireblaze then has his red eyes face his brother’s.

“My planning ability though…” he continues, “Is to have the water drain your strength. It pains me to do this, but I can’t have you hurt anypony else for pleasure anymore!”

“ARRRGH!” Wildfire shrieks.

It wasn’t long before they finally fly on top of the first lake Fireblaze spot. He then increases his speed, to crash and splash into the blue, mystic water. The river starts to make Fireblaze shake once inside, as the temperature changes his physical movements. His powers are weakening, yet he still has muscular strength to hold Wildfire. The demonic pony kept struggling to break from the red pony’s grip, but Fireblaze held his stamina together. Fireblaze then sees his brother’s eyes slowly closing. The only last thing he realizes before going to black is his own eyelids, fluttering in the blue…



Out in the fields near Canterlot, Rainbow Dash flees out of the castle to check on Garble. She can see him fighting off brainwashed rabid ponies wearing collars. They are bound by leashes by the griffon guards, and were ordered to attack the dragon soldiers.

“UGH! How vile!” Rainbow Dash sneers.

She then dives toward the ground, and smashes her hooves down to make a sonic rainboom. The landing rainboom then pushes back the griffons and brainwashed ponies. Some aren’t affected, and still fight the dragons.

Rainbow Dash then fights alongside Garble, as she makes a spinning fly attack to knock down at least twenty griffon guards. She even swoops over the spears trying to pierce her from behind.

Garble keeps his breath up, as his fire breathing skills increase by level. The flames he exhales pushes fifty griffon soldiers away from the castle. That move forces the number of the to retreat, though there are still a thousand more griffons to fight. Garble even flies up to miss the nets trying to be thrown at him.

Rainbow Dash flies up besides Garble, to look around and plan her next move. She then yelps as she sees brainwashed pegasi ponies surround the two fighters.

She then has her flying wings sling at the enemies, cutting them slightly to have them fall. She jumps up at the rabid bite attempts from them. Garble also has his blade defend himself from any vicious hits. He doesn’t fight back, because he knows they’re under a deep spell. No pony is ever responsible for what they do when they’re manipulated.

Just a Rainbow Dash punches another enemy back while kicking one behind her, she notices something in the distance. Smoke. The smoke is a mix of grey and red, and it’s coming from the nearest lake. She knows that Spike can’t be there because he’s with Zecora. That can only mean…

“FIREBLAZE!” Rainbow Dash shouts, “HE’S AT THE LAKE! He may drown…”

Garble punches more of the mind-controlled ponies back. After some additional moves, he looks at Rainbow.

“GO SAVE HIM THEN!” Garble suggests, “I’ll do anything to protect your friends!”

“Okay, thanks!” Rainbow Dash nods.

She then turns around and makes an extremely fast zoom through sky. Speed means something when it comes to saving a life on time. It was because of that she arrived in twenty seconds.

Then, there came the part of saving Fireblaze. She rushes into the lake water, diving and swimming to find the red pony. Then, she can see a red silhouette in the blurry distance of the water.

Fireblaze.

She has her wings flap to increase her swimming speed in the water. Finally, she gets close enough to him, and grabs him to drag him back up to the oxygen surface.

WHISH!

That was the mixing sound of air and splashing water as Rainbow Dash flew him out of the water. She then holds him gently, and carefully lays him down on the sandy ground.

Fireblaze loses his sleepiness and wakes up, having his eyes look into Rainbow’s worried face.

“FIREBLAZE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?” Rainbow Dash scolded.

Fireblaze coughs some water out of his mouth before he can explain.

“I pushed Wildfire deep down into… there… to weaken him.” Fireblaze sighed slowly, “He had the same weakness as me. Drowning. He’ll… live for what I know. See?”

He points at Wildfire’s body facing upward at the surface of the lake water. The beast floats, facing the sky and breathing slowly.

“He won’t have his powers any longer to harm us….” Fireblaze coughed, “As for me, I won’t have my powers for twenty four hours.”

Rainbow Dash then hugs her red pony friend.

“I thought I was going to lose you.” the cyan pegasi whimpered, “But… you did protect us… you did good.”

Fireblaze smiles and hugs her back.

“Thanks Rainbow.”



In one of the rooms of the Canterlot corridor, V is readying himself to drain Luna from all her powers.

“You… vicious monster…” Luna growls.

“Temper… temper… Luna.” V giggles, “This is a good opportunity for you.”

V then stands in place, rubbing his fingers against his chin.

“Maybe…” V continues, “I can have you work for me.”

Luna rage out screams of protests.

“NO! GET AWAY!” Luna shrieks.

She tries to get up, but V’s green aura pins her to the ground. Struggling alone is now absolutely pointless.

“Such a soft tender treat.” V smacks his lips, “I suppose this is when you’ll go back to betraying your sister…. just like Discord betrayed you and her…”

“DON’T YOU TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!” Luna sobs.

V then leans over to grab Luna by the neck.

“I’m hoping to see an evil nightmare moon.” he laughs.

His hand then glows, as Luna trembles in fear.

“Well… now is my chance.” V sighs.

POW!

V falls back from the surprise hit coming from in front. He looks up, as does Luna. The princess pony sighs in happiness, when Tails and TJ stand in front to protect her.

“You want to harm our friends?” Tails snaps, “You have to harm us!”

“I thought Cosmos was taking care of you…” V snarls.

“Oh, her?” TJ grins, “She’s no more. Tails incinerated her.”

“WHAT?” V gaps.

Tails sticks his tongue out at him.

V the surprises Tails with his next reaction. He laughs!

“What’s so funny?” TJ demands.

“You know very little of I plan to do next…” V said, “Tirek already has made plans for Discord’s death… and if you think Cosmos’ death is enough, you’re wrong…”

V then looks at the foxes.

“Tirek now has Discord in a death clutch, and there’s nothing you can do about it!” V lashes out.

Trotting can then be heard in the distance, as new characters run into the room. The foxes and princess turn to see Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie.

“We heard your voices.” Applejack said, still trotting, “The dragon soldiers are successfully holding off…”

The four ponies then stop in shock to notice V in the room. The demonic human devil smirks, and laughs in pleasure at their unexpected appearance.

“What’s going on?” Twilight stammered.

“They… they have…. Tirek.” Luna cries, “They captured…. Tirek has captured Discord.”

“What?” Rarity gasps.

V then stands up straight, posing like a elegant gentlemen.

“And at the next dawn, the chaotic beast will be ordered by our magic… to kill himself.” V grins.

“YOU MONSTER!” Twilight cries.

She charges at him for an attack attempt, but V dodges by transporting himself behind Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack. As Twilight accidentally crashes to the wall, V kicks the three ponies in their chests and pushes them back toward Luna.

“Why?” Pinkie weeps.

“To witness suffering…” V smiles, “Suffering keeps my dark magic powerful. Now, you’ll see how powerful it is.”

Then he exploded into dark aura, as his power level goes up. Tails uses his magic monitor to see the strength level of his magic.

“My magic… it’s more powerful than all of you are!” V roars.

The appearance of the villain then changes as V has his teeth turn into razor sharp triangles. He spine then hunches over, and his clothes tear off as if he’s changing into a werewolf. Veins expose at the end of his back on the front of his arms.

“Um.. how dangerous is his magic?” TJ asks Tails as he observes V.

“Quite… dangerous.” Tails finally said.

“Oh, crap.” TJ whimpered.

V finally changes his size in the hall. His height is as tall as an oak tree. His hair becomes dark green and shaggy. Claws starts to replace his fingernails, as his eyes become blank and yellow. His muscles expand, and he finally stamps both his dirty feet down. His steps crush and crack the floor like there’s a volcano eruption. He then roars a mighty beast sound.

“Holy Celestia…” Twilight gasps.

The horrible creature then looks at the foxes, princess, Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity.

“My strength is better than yours…” V taunts, “I’m no human as you already can tell. And today…. well… you’ll DIE for sure today.”

“UP YOURS!” Tails retorts.

“YEAH!” TJ adds.

“We’re not going down without a fight!” Twilight declares.

The four ponies then kicked in whatever magic they have from their rainbow powers. Tails and TJ then boost their energy to bring their magic into play.

“Oh really?” V giggles.

He then swings out dark swords magically in his hands.

“DIE!” V screams.

“NEVER!” Twilight screams.

With the call, she and her friends stand in front of Luna to protect her. They then rush toward the beast to start their deadly fight.



At the garden, Skull and Blade kept fighting against Derpy and Dinky. They also dodge their combined fist throws towards the both of them.

They then take the fights separately as Skull goes against Derpy. She has her zany twirling moves kick Skull back, having him jump upward to punch her in the face.

Blade then fights Dinky, having the brainwashed filly jump on Blade’s head to try and snap his neck. Blade struggles valiantly to try and wrestle the filly off. Then, his veins expand. With such a pull, he rips Dinky off his neck and slams her to the ground.

Then, an unexpected kick to Blade’s cheek sends him to the ground too. He looks up, to see that it’ DOCTOR WHOOVES. The innocent pony is also under Tirek’s spell.

Before Blade can react, Derpy grabs Blade from behind and pins his arms. Blade looks back to see that Skull is knocked out unconscious. Somehow, Derpy managed to make a stun attack on the poor fighter. Blade struggles to try and free himself from Derpy’s grip, but all he can do now is see the doctor pony near at him.

“Don’t take is personally.” the brainwashed pony said, “Master Tirek just wants us to rough you up a little. Then… you’ll work for us.”

“NO! NO!” Blade screams.

The doctor pony then has his eyes glow brighter, as he makes his brainwashing move on Blade.

“STOP!” A voice screams out.

Fluttershy then appears from behind Derpy and punches her. She then releases Blade from her grip, and picks him up to hug him. She then eyes angrily at the brainwash ponies.

“I won’t have you hurt my friends!” Fluttershy growls.

Skull finally manages to get up, flapping his eyelids. He then smiles at Fluttershy coming to their aid.

“Nice.” Skull grins.

The three brainwashed ponies then come together, and gnaw their teeth when looking at the three good ponies.

“BY ORDER OF TIREK…” Doctor Whooves starts.

“Oh, shut up.” Skull sighs.

Fluttershy, Skull, and Blade then charge at their next fight with their rivals.