• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 6,731 Views, 280 Comments

Luna Works at Freddy Fazbear's - Takzu



The humans at Freddy's are tired of replacing the night guard every week so they ask the princess of the night for help. What happens next? Shenanigans of course!

  • ...
20
 280
 6,731

Night three

Author's Note:

Here is the long awaited Night Three! I know all of you were patient, and I thank you for it. I promise I'll try harder to get the next chapter done quicker. My usual proofreader wasn't on today, but God of Physics offered to read over it. It was finished Thursday and I figured you guys waited long enough. So without further ado, Night three!

Luna opened her balcony doors and breathed in the cool night air. It was almost time to head over to the pizzeria and begin her night shift. She hoped that she’d get more reading done this time; the past two nights had been interrupted. She was about to take flight when she heard a knock at her door.

“Come in!” she called

The double doors opened to reveal her older sister, Celestia, who looked over Luna with an amused grin.

“Is it time to go to the human restaurant?” She asked looking down at Luna.

“Indeed it is, Sister!” Luna chirped.

“And, I assume the costume is part of it?” Celestia asked with a raised eyebrow.

Luna looked down at the Freddy Fazbear costume she was wearing. Her face was poking out of the mouth of the costume, and her tail flowed out of a hole on the rear. She also had holes for her wings so she could fly.

“Well, the animatronics roam around at night. And we were told that they might mistake us for an endoskeleton and try to stuff us in a suit, which would end in death. We figured that our equine look would tip off that we weren’t an endoskeleton, but Chicky-“

“Chicky?” Celestia interrupted.

“It’s the name of the duck animatronic.” Luna answered.

“I think you mean ‘Chica’. And she’s a chicken, not a duck.”

“Oh. Wait! How doest thou know this?”

“It was in the ‘Welcome to the Freddy Family’ pamphlet you didn’t read.” Celestia levitated a small pamphlet in front of Luna.

Luna looked at the pamphlet and felt hot from embarrassment. She had called Chica “Chicky” several times in the past two nights. She’d have to make amends with the chicken tonight.

“Anyways, you were saying?” Celestia prompted for Luna to continue.

“Right! Chica mistook us for an endoskeleton yesterday, so we figured that we’d better be safe than sorry.” Luna finished.

Celestia frowned and appeared to be in thought. After she stood there for a few seconds she looked at Luna and asked, “Did they do anything else?”

“Well the fox scared the living moonlight out of us and we accidentally blasted his arm off. Oh, and Chica played tag with us on the first night!”

Celestia’s frown deepened at this new bit of info. Luna could see the wheels turning in her mind as she thought about whatever it was that was troubling her. Celestia studied Luna for a few seconds and appeared to have come to a decision in her internal debate.

“I want you to take your guards with you tonight.” Celestia said with the authority of an elder sister.

“What?! Why?!”

“Look, it’s obvious that there’s something more to this than meets the eye.” Celestia said.

“There is?” Luna asked completely dumfounded.

“Yes! Luna, you are an alicorn princess! You look nothing like an endoskeleton!”

“We thought so too, but yesterday proved that anything not in a Freddy suit looked like an endoskeleton to them.”

Celestia gave her an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look.

“What?” Luna asked at her sister’s expression.

Celestia shook her head and said, “I don’t even want to know. You’re still taking the guards with you though.”

“Tiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa! We are more than capable of handling the robots ourselves!” Luna whined.

“Luna,” Celestia sighed, “bring them along for my sake. Please? It will put my mind at ease knowing that my little sister is safe.”

“We don’t need to be watched over like a filly.” Luna pouted and Celestia sighed.

“They don’t have to be in the building with you. They can be outside. I just want somepony else there if things get dangerous.”

“Why would things get dangerous?” Luna asked in genuine curiosity. Sure they mistook her for an endoskeleton, but the costume she was wearing would rectify that. What other danger could there be?

“It’s just a feeling I have. Please, Luna. Bring them with you so I can rest easy.” Celestia pleaded.

Luna groaned and mulled it over in her mind. Tia was being very over protective and paranoid, but she did say the guards can be outside the building. But she was being treated like a foal! She didn’t need babysitters! But Celestia seemed to be troubled about her going alone, and she didn’t want to worry her sister. She guessed that guards being outside wouldn’t hurt, and it would keep intruders from getting in.

Luna sighed and said, “Okay, we’ll bring them with us.”

“Thank you, Luna. I only asked of this because I care.” Celestia said with great relief.

Luna call in two of her night guards, Night Breeze and Moon Dancer. She engulfed them in her magic and in a bright flash, they were both wearing a Chica and Bonbon costume is a similar fashion to hers.

“You gave them costumes too?” Celestia asked.

“Every Freddy needs a Chica and Bonbon.” Luna shrugged.

“Bonnie.” Celestia corrected.

“What?”

“The rabbit is called Bonnie. You should really read this pamphlet.” Celestia put said object on top of the book Luna was reading.

“Fine, we’ll read it as soon as we get there.” Luna turned around and walked to her balcony with her guards following behind.

“Have a safe trip.” Celestia called before exiting the room.

Luna rolled her eyes at her sister’s overprotectiveness, and took flight.

___at the restaurant___

All three ponies landed just outside of the back door. Once they landed, Luna turned to the two guards.

“Survey the perimeter and keep intruders from entering.” She commanded them.

“Yes, your highness.” the two guards said simultaneously and began trotting around the building with watchful eyes.

Luna walked in a bit later than normal so it didn’t surprise her when she heard the phone call ending as she walked in. What did surprise her was a small trip wire across the opening to the office. She had been in enough prank wars with Celestia to know that they meant mischief. She smirked to herself for learning to spot them easy enough. After all, she had several buckets of water poured down on her because of her carelessness.

She moved to the side of the doorway and pulled the string with her magic. A bucket fell, like she expected, but the contents were red in color and had a spicy smell to it. This wasn’t water. She carefully bent down and licked some of the mysterious liquid. It was hot sauce! That seemed dangerous. She knew from past experience that hot sauce in the eyes wasn’t fun.

She stepped around the puddle cautiously, and peered into the room. She also learned from her pranks with Tia that when there was a bucket of something, another prank followed. She saw a banana peel in front of her and another trip wire on the other side. She obviously was supposed to be blinded by the hot sauce and step onto the banana peel. The banana peel would’ve caused her to slip and go to the other trip wire.

She put the banana peel in the waste basket and stood way back from the other trip wire. If the first one was hot sauce, she wanted to be overly cautious with the second one. She used her magic to activate the trip wire, and nearly jumped out of her skin when flames suddenly appeared. She let go with her magic and the flames disappeared. She took a few deep breaths to slow her rapidly pacing heart.

Who set up these “pranks”? They were super dangerous! Pranks were supposed to be light hearted and fun, while this was borderline murderous! Maybe Tia was right about something more going on here.

She cautiously stepped over the other trip wire and saw a flame thrower rigged up to the trip wire. She carefully removed the flame thrower from its spot hanging from the ceiling. She untied the strings around it so it wouldn’t activate. After it was free from the string’s clutches, she gently levitated it to her face and turned it away from her.

If there were traps like these, then there had to be others around the establishment. She had to go and check, but the smell of hot sauce was strong. She had to get that cleaned up first. She was suddenly thankful for having guards there.

She walked to the back door and called for them. They were in front of her immediately.

“There is hot sauce all over the ground. We need you two to clean it up. We have some investigating to do.” She said waving the flame thrower for emphasis.

They saluted her and followed her inside.

____________________

Bonnie knew from the lack of screaming that the pony didn’t fall for the traps. He knew deep down that she would somehow find a way around it. That was how the entire week had been so far. He just hoped that Freddy would realize that they bit off more than they could chew after tonight.

He saw as the mare emerged from the hallway with the flame thrower hovering around her. He was surprised to see that she was wearing a Freddy Fazbear costume. She was looking at everything closely, as if she were expecting another trap. She should expect another trap, too. The entire place was rigged with deadly traps, courtesy of Freddy’s twisted mind.

The sound of screams were heard from the broom closet. The pony immediately turned around and dashed toward the broom closet. Bonnie looked at the other two in confusion. Were there more ponies?

The sound of voices were heard from the hall, and three figures emerged. One was the pony they had been trying to terrorize, while the other two appeared to be her guards. They had grey pelts and wore Chica and Bonnie costumes. They had yellow eyes with narrow pupils that reminded Bonnie of a dragon.. Tufts of fur tipped their ears and bat wings were folded on their sides. The one dressed as him was holding a bucked in his mouth while the other carried a mop. They were unharmed, from the looks of it. It was apparent that they had fast reflexes. They stood in front of the bigger pony, as if they were trying to protect her. The mare was now levitating the many knives they used to booby trap the broom closet, and she looked livid.

Bonnie felt an emotion he was used to seeing, but not used to feeling: fear. He knew that the pony was powerful enough when she was just minding her own business. How much more powerful would she be when she was angry? Bonnie didn’t want to find out.

The pony looked at the three animatronics with an air if suspicion, but she turned away and watched her surrounding as she took the lead towards the kitchen.

“Your highness, let us lead the way. It’s our job to protect you.” Said the one with the bucket, having put down said bucket to speak.

Your highness? This pony was royalty? That would explain the crown, but why was a monarch acting as a security guard for a rundown pizzeria?

“Nay, we have experience with spotting potential ‘pranks.’ We shall be first.” She said commandingly.

“Yes, Princess Luna.” The other two saluted.

Luna approached the kitchen door and studied it. She looked at it up and down, and appeared to have spotted something. The pony princess stood back and pushed the slightly open door all the way open. The guard’s eyes widened as three bowling balls fell with a loud crash.

The guards quickly stepped in before the princess could do anything, and took the lead. Luna rolled her eyes before following them inside.

While the ponies were in the kitchen, Chica ran into the bathroom to set up the traps in there. They only had time to set up the other traps before it was midnight. It wasn’t until Luna’s late arrival that they realized that they could have spent more time setting them up.

Bonnie was really regretting the traps, though. Luna only seemed to get angrier with each new trap she found. If they survived tonight, he was going to make sure Freddy stopped with the games before the pony decided she had enough of them.

It sounded like they were wrapping it up in the kitchen, and Chica wasn’t back yet. Bonnie was starting to get anxious. Luna suspected them, but she didn’t know for sure that it was them. If Chica was caught in the act it was all over.

The ponies stepped out of the kitchen just as Chica stepped out of the bathroom. The guards were instantly in front of Chica, ready to attack, when Luna stopped them.

“The robots walk around at night. Stand down.” She commanded before the guards returned to her side.

Chica quickly walked back to her spot on the stage, smiling like a mad woman. Luna eyed them for a few minutes before walking toward the bathroom, the guards following her.

“Go clean up the mess. We can handle the bathrooms.” She told the two.

“But, your highness-“

“That’s an order.” She interrupted.

The guards reluctantly saluted and went to get the discarded bucket and mop. Luna turned back around and walked into the bathroom. The guards walked into the hallway. It was silent for a few seconds before the sound of a chain saw erupted from the bathrooms, followed by a yelp of surprise and an explosion. The guards instantly flew toward the bathroom to see if their princess was alright.

Luna stepped out of the bathrooms with a broken chainsaw levitating around her. She was glaring at the animatronics while the two guards looked her over.

“We’re fine, but I need to discuss something with my charges!” she told the two.

They noticed the change from “we” to “I” and galloped back to the hallway. It apparently meant something, and Bonnie had a feeling that it wasn’t good.

She stomped up to them and threw the now useless chain saw at Freddy’s feet. She glared at them and Bonnie felt like he was three inches tall.

“This is not funny. Hurting ponies is not funny. Harmless pranks that don’t cause death or injury is funny. If the bucket was filled with water, it would be funny. THIS IS NOT FUNNY!” she took a deep breath and leveled a glare.

“Somepony could have died tonight because of you three. I’m going to help my guards with the mess YOU made. In the meantime, I want you to think about what you have done. I’ll be checking on you periodically, so don’t even think about setting up another prank.” She stormed off after that and headed back toward the hallway.

“Now she will definitely check the cameras.” Freddy said with a self-satisfied smile.

Chica looked a bit shaken up after the harshness Luna had showed in her voice and expression. Maybe Chica was starting to turn around now. With her help, maybe they could talk some sense into Freddy.

____________________

Luna checked the camera for what felt like the hundredth time that night. Freddy was missing, again. She searched through the cameras and found him near the bathrooms.

“FREDDY, GET BACK TO YOUR POST NOW!” the animatronic walked back to his spot on stage.

She was sure that the guards outside were worried sick. It had taken her twenty minutes to convince them to go back outside. Even then, they were reluctant about leaving her alone. She had a feeling that they were going to tell Celestia about tonight and that they would be ordered to stick to her like glue tomorrow.

She was absolutely furious with the animatronics, though. They were around kids daily. They should know the difference between a practical joke, and an attempted murder. She had put all of them on time out at their spots on the stage, but Freddy kept wanting to wander off. She was half-way tempted to hold him down the rest of the night, but she didn’t want to break him accidentally like Foxy. She wondered where the pirate animatronic went.

____________________

Somewhere in the ventilation shafts of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, Foxy was lying on his side and staring at a spider’s web.

Foxy no longer felt safe at pirate cove. The she-demon disguised as a pony, could easily find him there, but the ventilation shafts were like a maze. It would take days for her to find him. He was now truly alone.

Well, not truly alone, he had Hilda. Hilda was a black widow spider he befriended. She was the only one to ever understand him, and since he was a robot, she couldn’t kill him. He was excited for Hilda, because she had an egg sac in the corner of her web. He couldn’t wait to meet the new spiders and have them become his army of taking back the establishment. He only had to play the waiting game.

____________________

Luna shrugged. He was bound to be within the building.

She checked the cameras again and Freddy was gone once more. She searched and found him at the end of the hall on her left.

“FREDDY, IF THOU DOESN’T GET BACK TO THE STAGE IMMEDIATELY, I WILL SMITE THEE!” she threatened and heard him retreat.

She set the camera down and found another Freddy in front of her. He was golden in color, and was slumped on the floor as if lifeless. He was just looking at her with empty sockets.

Luna gasped.

____________________

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Freddy heard the shriek from his position on stage and smiled evilly.

She found Golden Freddy. All he had to do was wait for him to finish her off and he would be rid of the annoying pest forever. The restaurant was his once more.

He heard the sound of galloping and watched in shock as Luna reappeared with Golden Freddy levitating behind her. The guards from before were at her side and asking her if she was okay. She ignored them and bounded in front of them with shimmering eyes and a large smile.

“We accept your peace offering! He is so adorable!” she exclaimed.

Freddy’s mind stopped working for a few seconds. She thought that Golden Freddy was…. adorable? Golden Freddy was supposed to strike fear into her very soul, not look cute! He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

She danced around with the lifeless Freddy, and hummed a little tune.

“Just wait until Tia sees this! Then she’ll know that you mean well!” she continued to dance.

Golden Freddy was looking at him, pleading for help. It was obvious that he didn’t want to stay with the pony, but she had a good grip with her magic.

“Come along Goldie, we have an hour left in our shift, and we would like to get some reading done tonight.” She said as she dragged the poor suit away.

Freddy couldn’t believe this. She had gotten them at every turn! He’d just have to try harder tomorrow. He was NOT going to let a PONY beat him! In all of his years of terrorizing and killing security guards, he had not met one that he couldn’t beat, and tonight this was no exception.

“We need a better plan tomorrow!” he growled to his two companions.

“Are you serious?” Chica asked.

“Do you WANT her to destroy you?” Bonnie said at the same time as Chica.

“Just what are you two saying?” Freddy asked with narrowed eyes.

“Have you been here the past two nights? Foxy refuses to come out of the air vents and Golden Freddy is scared of her! Face it! We’re outmatch this time!” Bonnie said sternly.

“No! We just need to try harder!” Freddy yelled.

“Try harder? We booby trapped the place and she got away without a scratch! The only way we can get rid of her is if we blow the place up! And even then I doubt that she’ll have a mark on her!” Chica said.

Freddy couldn’t believe that they turned coward on him. How dare they admit defeat! They were the Freddy Fazbear team! They were unbeatable! And no one, especially a miniature horse, would get the upper hand on them!

“How dare you two give up so easily!? So the past few nights haven’t gone according to plan. Big whoop. We just need to up the ante!” Freddy tried to reason with them.

Bonnie shook his head and said, “No, we just need to quit while we’re ahead. We almost got our heads torn off when she found us leaving the traps. Just be thankful that she thinks Golden Freddy is a peace offering.”

“Bonnie’s right. I hate to admit it, but she’s very powerful. Nothing we do will hurt her.” Chica agreed.

“So this is how it’s going to be.” Freddy was now beyond angry. They had betrayed him! Well, fine! He could get rid of that stupid horse all on his own!

“How what’s going to be?” Bonnie looked anxious.

“If you two are too chicken-“

“Hey!” Chica interrupted.

“- to help me get rid of her, then I will do it myself.” Freddy said darkly, completely ignoring Chica’s protest.

The two looked at Freddy with a weird expression and sighed.

“Fine, I can see that you’re going to have to learn the hard way. Just don’t expect me or Chica to help out in this fruitless endeavor anymore.” Bonnie crossed his arms and looked away with a huff.

Chica looked at him sadly before turning away.

Freddy was livid. First, that stupid horse showed up and ruined the whole game plan, and now his only friends betrayed him. He would make triple sure that she would get what’s coming to her tomorrow. Right now, he was angry enough to take on Zeus himself. That pony was going down!

____________________

“-and then they gave us this peace offering. Isn’t he cute?!?!” Luna finished her story and levitated the empty Freddy suit to Celestia’s face.

Celestia backed away. She didn’t see why Luna thought this thing was cute. It nearly gave her a heart attack when she spotted it at the breakfast table that morning. Oddly enough, though, she felt as if it were pleading for help.

“Ah, Luna, are you sure that this didn’t belong to the pizzeria?” Celestia asked, not able to take her eyes away from the empty eyes.

“Well, of course it belonged to the pizzeria. It was given to us, though, and now it’s ours.” Luna said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Celestia shook her head and focused on Luna. That was a difficult task since it felt like the suite was boring holes into her skull.

“You said that the pranks they set up were dangerous. How dangerous were they?” Celestia said, trying to focus on her sister’s safety.

“Let’s see, there were flame throwers, bowling balls, knives, a chainsaw-“

“What?!?!?” Celestia interrupted her sister.

She was suspicious that foul play was afoot at the shady restaurant, but now she knew that the animatronics were up to no good. Her sister could have been severely injured, or worse! She didn’t want Luna going there alone anymore. She had to have somepony by her side at all times. She would love it if her sister didn't go there at all. She knew she was being a tad bit overprotective, but she just got her back after a thousand years. She didn't want to lose her again so quickly.

“Come on, Tia! They just didn’t know how to play a practical joke! They made up for it with Goldie!” Luna once again held the suit to Celestia’s face.

Great, she named it.

“Luna,” Celestia pushed away the creepy thing, “I have a really bad feeling about this place. I think you need the guards with you at all times.”

“Tiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

“Luna, last night proved that they are up to something! Robot, or not, it’s just common sense that you don’t use a chainsaw in a ‘prank.’ I only want you to be safe, dear sister.”

“We had a feeling that you’d say something of that nature, but we don’t need a foalsitter!”

“Luna, if I was the one going, I’d have guards with me. You aren’t being babied. I just want extra assurance that my little sister will make it home safe.” Celestia smiled warmly.

Luna looked up at her and said, “Really? You’d have guards with you?”

Celestia nodded.

“Fine, I’ll have the guards with me.” Luna said in defeat.

“By the way, how much have you read on these night shifts?” Celestia was happy to push the subject of the guards away.

“Um, almost a full chapter.” Luna deflated.

She must have been interrupted constantly to not even get a chapter read. Luna was the second fastest reader Celestia knew, the first being Twilight. This only worried Celestia more.

“We were thinking about quitting so we can get some reading done.” Luna admitted.

“Oh, really?” Celestia hid her elation at Luna wanting to quit, since she seemed so sad about leaving the pizzeria.

“Yeah, we were going to stick it out the rest of the week before quitting. We’re just sad that the humans will have to go back to replacing the night guard on a weekly basis.” Luna frowned at her pancakes.

“Oh, I’m sure I can find a good replacement. I have one in mind already.” Celestia said before sipping her coffee. She did too. All it would take is a letter to an acquaintance and they’d be all set.

“Really?” Luna perked up at this.
Luna jumped across the table and hugged her sister at Celestia’s nod.

“Oh, we are most grateful sister! We cannot wait until we can get an entire book read in the night!” Luna’s hug ended and she went back to her seat to eat her breakfast, or dinner, before she went to bed.

Celestia was positive that the replacement would definitely keep the animatronics at bay. From what her acquaintance spoke about him, he seemed to be more than capable of handling a pizzeria at night with killer animatronics. Yes, Luna would soon be free of that wretched place, and she could sleep without images of her sister injured or worse going through her head. All she had to do was stick it out the rest of the week.