• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 4,606 Views, 441 Comments

How did I get here!?! - brandsca123

  • ...
21
 441
 4,606

A Brand New....WTF

Well it was bound to happen. Today my life took a turn for the worst, or the better. I'm still not sure, as it is a mixed bag of shit. Now let me start from the beginning.....

Celestia: "Curtis come here please!"

That was the first thing I heard when I got up this morning. Celestia sounded disappointed with me. I got out of bed and walked to the throne room to meet her. But I wasn't prepared for what was inside waiting for me.

I opened the door and I was tackled by a black mass. It was squeezing me hard.

Celestia: "Get off him Chrysalis!"

I felt the mass let go and back up. Chrysalis was looking at me with a grin on her face.

Celestia: "So tell me, how long were you going to keep her locked up?"

This question was directed at me.

Me: "Until she rots."

I heard a meow from behind me, Death Kitty had entered the room. I quickly scooped him up and held him close to my chest.

Celestia: "Chrysalis also told me that you have a thing for changlings."

Me: "I do not! She was the one coming on to me!"

I pointed at Chrysalis who was busy eyeing me all over.

Me: "Stop looking at me like that bitch!"

Chrysalis: "I find your form interesting."

Celestia just looked at us with a strang look on her face. I swear I could hear her giggling silently at us.

Celestia: "Anyway, I found her chained up in the Canterlot mines where she informed me of your little friendship. Now I have one more thing to ask of you, I would like you to move back to Ponyville with Chrysalis."

F*ck, F*ck, F*ck........She can't be serious, she can not be serious.

Celestia: "Now I wouldn't normally do this considering that she did try to take over the castle. But I see that she settled down quite a bit and that she seems rather happy to be near you."

Chrysalis: "I told you, you would be mine."

Me: "No you didn't. If you look back a couple of chapters you would notice it was all a dream."

Celestia: "What are you talking about?"

Me: "Would you believe me when I say that out there in the fourth dimension, teens and grown men and women are busy reading every single word we say."

I turned to face the reader.

Me: "Yes I am well aware of your existence, now you will join me in the dark side. Also I would like to say that we have cookies, and a competition going on on my user page. Check my blog out now!"

Celestia: "Who are you talking to?"

Me: "No one."

Chrysalis: "I believe he just broke the fourth wall in more than one way."

Death Kitty: "Meow"

Celestia shook her head and continued with her speech.

Celestia: "Anyway, I made arrangements for you and Chrysalis to move to a new home in Ponyville. I would like it if you Curtis, could keep her in line. Also please stay out of trouble, I still have to try to clean up what's left of Discord after you vandalized him."

Me: "He was screaming like a baby." *Chuckles*

Celestia: "A carriage awaits you two outside the castle. I wish you good luck in your new home."

Chrysalis: "It's just like fifty years ago when I started a new hive. Only this time I have a human with me."

Me: "Don't be getting any funny ideas, otherwise I will gut you on the spot."

Death Kitty: "Hissssssss"

Chrysalis: "I love it when you do that."

Celestia: "Have fun you two."

Chrysalis: "Oh, we will."

Me: "Noooooooooooooooo!"

And with that another story arc is finished. Stay tuned for the next arc called, The Changling Girlfriend arc. Now a word from our sponsors....

If your hip and knees start to feel like jello, pick up the phone and call Cornello.


A/N: I'm serious with what I just said when I broke the fourth wall.