• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 4,606 Views, 441 Comments

How did I get here!?! - brandsca123

  • ...
21
 441
 4,606

Battle of wits #3 Trixie

I think Pinkie has a crush on me, and it's making me uncomfortable. The other day I saw her blush at the sight of me, and she seems to be staring at me more and more. This morning I managed to get away from her, and as I was walking the streets of Ponyville I noticed something was off.

Everypony in town were huddled together in the center of town, I saw a stage in the middle and went to investigate. I stopped by Applejack and asked,

Me: "What's going on, is there some sort of circus happening now?"

Applejack: "I'm afraid not sugarcube, it's that there scallywag Trixie."

Trixie, I've heard that name before. She was that bitch from the show, I never really liked her.

Trixie: "Come one, come all, to see the great and powerful Trixie perform her superb tricks. Be prepared to be dazzled by my advance magic skills. I will be signing autographs after the show, for five bits per person."

Her eyes turned to me and she said.

Trixie: "You there, the freak ape, come up here and be amazed by the great and powerful Trixie."

Now I'm normally a calm guy, but I never wanted to murder someone so much in my life. I decided to play along and I went up to the stage, I felt the eyes of everypony staring at me.

Trixie: "Now I will show you a deck of cards, I want you to pick a card and put it back in the deck, I will then try to pick your card. Did you understand all that."

Me: "Oh of course, I'm not as big of an idiot as you."

Everypony laughed.

Trixie: "Trixie will let that slide for now, try not to do it again."

Me: "Of course Curtis will never think of doing that to the all powerful Trixie."

Everypony laughed again. Trixie blushed in anger at my comment.

Trixie: "Just pick your card."

I picked a card, it was the queen of diamonds. I put it back into the deck. Trixie then shuffled it and pulled out a card. It was the ace of spades.

Trixie: "Is this your card."

Me: "No. It was the queen of diamonds, that is the ace of spades. Can I go now your boring me."

Trixie was surprised at me for pointing out that she screwed up a trick in front of an audience. She quickly threw away the cards and got a large box, and some assorted swords. I knew this trick inside and out and I couldn't wait to screw it up for her. She opened the door and motioned for me to go inside. I did and the door was closed.

Trixie: "Now mares and gentlecolts, I the great and powerful Trixie will stab this box with these swords. But don't worry, the ape will be okay."

Now for those of you who don't know, there is a hidden door in the back of the box, though the trick didn't call for me to use it I did anyway. I peeked my head out from behind the box and motioned to the audience to stay quiet. Trixie of course didn't notice me. I saw a couple ponies fight back giggles as they got the idea I was about to do something funny.

Once Trixie was done stabbing the box with all the swords, she removed them. She let out a gasp of surprise when she found out I wasn't there. As she poked her head inside I snuck up behind her and pushed her inside. I slammed the door and pushed it on its side to prevent escape from the back. I then sat down on top of the box, completely sealing her inside.

The crowd roared with laughter. Trixie slammed a hoof on the door.

Trixie: "Let me out of here you dodo."

Me: "Looks like this here freak ape has just outsmarted and outwitted you at the same time."

Trixie screamed in rage and violently started pounding on the frame of the box. I replied with a few knocks of my own. The crowd of ponies hit the floor laughing at my display. Trixie let out another scream of rage.

Trixie: "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU DARN DIRTY APE!"

Me: "You have to kiss my ass first."

The crowd nearly wet themselves, as Trixie screamed like a little filly. I had my fun so I just got up and went away, leaving Trixie to deal with the crowd of laughing ponies. Applejack slapped me on the back and laughed.

Applejack: "Oh my.....I ain't never seen nopony do that before. That there really tickled mah sides."

She tipped her hat to me as I bowed down. I was glad that I was able to have some fun today, even if it was at another ponies expense. Now I think I will deal with Pinkie.