• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 685 Views, 16 Comments

Pride-The Story of Evil - Rose Quartz



Inspired by the Evil Chronicles. Sunset Shimmer is known as the Daughter of Evil in her Yellow Kingdom, and her twin brother, Sunburn, is her servent. Suburn would do anything to make his sister happy...even the evil way .

  • ...
14
 16
 685

Ch.1 Separation

A longtime ago, Equestria was separated into four contries. The Red Country, which is Earth Pony Country the Blue Country, which is the pegasus country , the Green Country, which is unicorn country, and the Yellow Country, which is the Capital of Equestria. In the yellow kingdom lived the rulers King Fire Starter and Queen Solar Flare. Fire Starter is a red unicorn with a yellow and orange mane with a flame as his cutie mark. Solar Flare is an orange pegasus with a red and yellow mane with a sun with star as her cutie mark. Solar Flare use to be the Princess of Saddle Arabia, until she was forced to marry Fire Starter. Fire Starter is an evil pony and had a heart as cold as ice. He would rule over the Yellow Kingdom with an iron hoof. Many years later, Solar Flare gave birth to twin foals named Sunset Shimmer and Sunburn. Sunset Shimmer was a yellow unicorn filly with a red and yellow mane. Sunburn was a red unicorn colt with a yellow and red mane. They were inseperable, even after their birth. They were also the best of friends. One day, Fire Starter and Solar Flare were talking in their castle while watching their children play.

"But we can't just seperate them.", said Solar Flare, "They love each other too much."

"Its for the best. They need to know how cruel the world is.", explained Fire Starter.

"But they're only five, isn't there another way-".

"NO SOLAR THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!"

Solar shrunk down in fear.

"It's for the best.", said Fire Starter walking away, "Just give them more time to play."

Solar looked through the window and saw Sunset and Sunburn were playing together. Suddenly, Sunset started crying.

"What's wrong Sunset?", asked Sunburn running towards her.

"I tripped and scraped my knee.", said Sunset crying.

Sunburn levitated a purple flower and put it in Sunset's mane. She wiped her tears and hugged Sunburn. They both started laughing and playing again. Solar looked at Fire Starter with sad eyes.

"It's time.", said Fire Starter.

Fire Starter and Solar Flare walked outside and their children stopped playing.

"Hi Mommy hi Daddy", greeted Sunset and Sunburn.

"C'mon children, were going on a trip.", said Solar depressed.

"Where are we going?", asked Sunset.

"Well, you and your mother are going to the Witch Doctor, while your brother goes to his new home."

"WHAT?!", said the twins in unison.

Solar picked up Sunset, while Fire Starter picked up Sunburn.

"You can't tear us apart!", said Sunset crying.

"Yeah, we belong together!", added Sunburn crying.

"Were sorry, but it's for the best.", said Fire Starter.

The twins were crying as they were seperated. Little did Fire Starter know, he had made a terrible mistake.

Author's Note:

So yeah, Sunburn is my OC. I was gonna make Sunset's twin Trixie, but I changed my mind.