• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 34,075 Views, 1,616 Comments

To Find a Rainbow - JeremyStorm



[HiE] A human becomes friends with benefits with Rainbow Dash, only to discover he wants more.

Comments ( 203 )

6015505
And yet I love you so much Ghost Pony Rider. Your theme song pops in my head every time you comment. :fluttershysad:

6018512
He can't be friends with me, either. :fluttercry:

wait....... so will never gets with Rainbow??


oh another reason why i hate the bitch

6019369
Yeah well, you...

Aww, I can't even come up with something snarky. Thank you, Puss. You're a great guy.:twilightsmile:

Una
Una #5 · May 26th, 2015 · · 29 ·

Story was a major letdown. unfaving.

So much d'awww in this chapter I can't wait to see what you right next (in general of coarse seeing as this story has complete stamped on it)

SO MY GUESS WAS RIGHT!

6019399

You, sir or madam, have no taste.
This tale was expertly woven, blessed by the Goddess herself even! The drama, the romance, the underlining plot, no matter how thin one may think it may be, this was all perfect. And it had a very wonderful ending.
Very good tale.
Very good.

6019396
Meh. I'm okay I guess. :ajsmug:

such a cute story, well done sir

6019399

I really hope you're joking.


6019399

While I admittedly first read this story in hopes of reading a half-decent romantic plot between Rainbow Dash and some Oc you made. It ended up turning into something. . .different

Not in the bad way of course.

If I remember correctly, this story was, at first, a single chapter that consisted of a small sex scene between Your Oc and Rainbow Dash. Then the story went dark for a long time, OR maybe you've been working on it and I've never noticed!?

I remember the day I was scrolling through the lists of seemingly never-ending-honestly-kinda-bad Rainbow dash love fan fictions. That's when I saw your story, I didn't exactly remember it though, as it had been a pretty long time since I've seen or heard from your story.

Actually, Imma end story time there.

Point is, I like your story, or I liked your story.

You know? Seeing as it's over now.

A good ending to a good fic, thanks for Writing it.

Congrats on the completion.

Jeremy

AWESOME story. I'll one up P2 over there and give it a 13/10 Love the end. Well done sir.

Lovely story! Is a sequel in the works?

I really enjoyed this story, my congratulations to the author.

However, I can't help but feel deeply sorry for Dash, I was hoping so much for something to pull them back together... Probably going to steer clear of the sequel, I don't know if I could deal with Will's choice for a whole new story...

But oh well, that's just me, it was well written none the less and will definitely stay in my favorites.

6019518

I don't love your story any less. If you keep going the way you're going, you'll have a 15/10

so cheer the eff up dammit! :pinkiehappy:

wlam #19 · May 26th, 2015 · · 4 ·

I don't really have a lot to say about this. After the last chapter, that ending is just kinda "eh." Given that you've been planning on a sequel for a while now, though, I'm deciding to treat it as the ending to the first half of a larger story, which means it doesn't have to be quite as climactic, so I guess that's ok.

6019533
I was raging at you cause you gave Jeremy a better score then the one I gave him. :rainbowlaugh: And my story is crap lol. I would give it a... 4/10 :moustache:

“Someday... Can we have one?”

You can't not do something more now! I mean come on!

In all seriousness though, this has been an awesome fic. Very cute with a nice touch of drama. Thanks for writing this.

I am curious though, any chance of a sequel of sorts in say...

you know… someday. In the future. The distant future!”

. Or soon. Soon works too.

6019412
6019419
6019451
6019465
6019466
6019495
6019506
6019511
6019521
6019527

Thank you all soo much. It's exactly comments like this that have made this story possible. Without the constant support I've received, I doubt I ever could have had the motivation and drive to see this project through to its finish.:pinkiesad2:

Edit: Forgot to mention, for those asking, yes, there is indeed a sequel coming up eventually, as well as a few side stories in the meantime!

6019559

I think the Russian judge influenced your score. They didn't get to me. :rainbowlaugh:

You don't give yourself enough credit. Your writing is as good as your art, and your art is off the charts.

So stop raging and enjoy. :pinkiehappy:

6019440
Yes, yes, you called it! :ajbemused:
6019545
Aww, c'mon man! I was gonna leave that part implied!
But you're right! I'm a sap and I can't help it!:fluttercry:
6019562
And yes, there is very much a sequel in the works. :raritywink:

6019568 Comments certainly play an important part. Glad they motivated you. :)

So... how would they handle the whole, 'having kids' thing someday?

6019598
Well, there's a sequel coming up. Maybe that might pop up.:derpytongue2:

Awesome ending to a really sweet story. Heaven knows we'll all meet again in To Find A Rainbow 2: The Search For More Rainbows.

Am still a fan. Now I await part 2.

6019604
Well, I WAS gonna go with To Find a Rainbow 2: Electric Scootaloo, but if you insist...

Sad to see such an awesome story end. Enjoyed the ride though! :yay:

6019602 Oh, well shit. I'm okay with this.

6019622
Thankya kindly! Keep an eye out for the sequel, which will continue to explore the relationships between our intrepid heroes!

And it has come to an end. But it's like they say about all good things... I've praised this story too much so I'll shut up. It's obvious by now that I love this story. Well done, indeed. :twilightsmile:

6019604 I see what you did there. I wish Mel would have actually made that movie.

Goddammit. When I first found this story and it was only one or two chapters I expected a short but well done clopfic. Little did I know this was going to be a novel length romance that would leave me eagerly awaiting every chapter. Thanks for a great story man. I can't wait for the sequel.

6019571
Hmm... I'll think about it. :trollestia:

You know I both like this story and am reticent about it. I can understand why some people will react negatively to the story and how it ends because the story as advertised (there's Rainbow in both the title and on the freaking cover) seems to generate a very specific promise to the reader and then the story does not deliver on it. (For what I mean by promise here's the writing excuses podcast I always link to.)

Overall it's good but I got a very different story from the one I'm being sold based off reading the description and cover. And that bothers me. This won't go into my favorites but I'll watch for the sequel.

Edit: I didn't specifically point out my problem but it's specifically that this story is sold as a Rainbow romance but fails to deliver a Rainbow romance and is instead a romance for Scootaloo whose name is never mentioned in the description. Further, early chapters do not indicate that this story is a romance about Scootaloo. Thus the promise to the reader is that the romance will be about Rainbow Dash with the expectation that our protagonist will end up with her.

6019697 Story is not crap. Sad to hear you say that.

Una
Una #39 · May 26th, 2015 · · 3 ·

6019466 I've read thousands of story's over the last decade so. I know what I like and this was just a letdown in my eyes.

6019634

There better be a sequel after how good this one was. :twilightsheepish:

This was a good read filled with drama, love, comedy and sex. Sad to see it complete finally, but it ended on what I consider to be a good night. I'm sure many people were rooting for Dash and Will, but I like how it wound up, despite the heartbreak between the two of them.

I'm also kind of glad it didn't take the more obvious route of the three of them getting together, despite Scootaloo's attempts. Dating somepony you consider a little sister would be kinda freaky, at least for sometime. It might have been more plausible if Dash was staying in Ponyville for another year or two to try to work things out and adjust, but her dream does not give her that luxury. If there is a sequel that is the only thing I can think it being about, them trying to herd, but I suppose there are other routes you could go. Still, it ended well enough that I am okay if no sequel ever comes from this.

So, congrats on making such a awesome story, can't wait to see what you do next. :pinkiehappy:

6019756
I just like to give myself a hard time. :derpytongue2: I'm weird like that. But I know I can always improve.

6019617
6020389

Hey, have you guys ever considered writing a collaboration where Will and Chris end up meeting and start a band? I can imagine the amount of insanity that'll spark from that story. Sides, I think it'll be interesting to see Rainbow, Scoot, Lyra and Bon Bon having to deal with their coltfriend's new BFF.

6020413
Maybe we can do a wife swap like story. Only it will be with their coltfriends. :rainbowlaugh:

Man! That was awesome and you're awesome amd I love ya! :rainbowkiss:
Awaiting the sequel. I don't meam to rush, but when did you plan to start the sequel so O know when to look for it?
And lastly, when you set out to write more of this story (after you'd published the initial chapter), did it start to 'write itself' in a way, or did you plan all the major plot points out already? (Ending up with Scoots, all the drama between Will and RD, etc.)

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Lovely last two sections. I need MOAR!

Are you trying to kill someone?! If I get diabetes, I'm holding you responsible.

6019568 I was promised a threesome. WHERE IS MY THREESOME!? :flutterrage:

Just kidding, I love this ending too :rainbowkiss:

And thus another great story ends. I think on a top 100 romances I've read, this just gets to be among the 30 best. Thanks for the journey, Jeremy.

Login or register to comment