• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 285 Views, 2 Comments

The Fiddler the Vampire and an Organiztion - brealia9794



This is a MLP Hellsing Ultimate crossover. Whoa hey ya dont leave it gets better. It stars Fiddlesticks the Helling crew of course and them handling a few h

  • ...
 2
 285

Prolouge


Prologue

It was a dark crisp night in Baltimare, the yellow coated, navy blue maned earth pony by the name of Fiddlesticks had just finished up her gig in a local bar. This was the regular routine per city, she contemplated if she should've ever just gone into business with either of her cousins. She received her pay from the bar manager and was happy that these drunken stallions actually threw her a few tips just because she played a few songs they shouted for. Just another typical irritating night in her life, she finally pushed open the back door of the bar fiddle case strapped on her back. Fiddlesticks always left places this way it kept her away from some of the sleazier perverted stallions who waited for mares out front.

"Aw dang...I wish the guy wasn't so cheap. He could've gave me more than this." the mare grumbled putting the bit bag in her satchel that lay against her jeans. The wind blew her mane as she took a few steps then stopped, believing that she noticed a pony-figure with glowing...red...eyes which instantly disappeared.

"Evening, little lady are you lost or something?" a shady stallion voice with a typical Baltimarean accent asked.
"Humph no an' what do you want?" Fiddles asked right back.
"Hey now the better question is: What do you want huh? What are you doing out here so late? This isn't exactly the safest city in Equestria you know." The stallion now in view standing off to the side of her had said.
"well I ain't the typical mare I can take care of myself, Thank You." Fiddlesticks snapped at the stallion with a glare. She didn't take her eyes off him as she took a step backwards.
"ooh hey why the off hoofedness I'm a nice guy" he said as he disappeared again when Fiddlesticks blinked only to come up right behind her. Speaking into her ear, "you can trust me come on."

Fiddlesticks whirled around only to see him towering over her. He grabbed the mare in a swift movement. The stallion forced her to turn around as he pulled her tighter against himself chuckling. Fiddlesticks continued to struggle not quitting on trying to get away. When she called out for help the agitated stallion shoved a hoof over mouth.

"I do the talking, You do the screaming when i want you to. ahaha-" Fiddlesticks tried to interrupt his gloating by biting his hoof. He looked down at her baring a wide grin showing fangs. "now do you really think that you have a chance?" The vampony chuckled yet again as Fiddlesticks had a brief feeling of fear. The angry mare attempted to back kick her captor in the groin only missing in the slightest. Now agitated he turned her so she faced him holding her tight with an elbow, mocking her fiery spirit. Fiddlesticks tried to squirm away from the hoof that was now rubbing against her body.
"Heh you've never had a run in with a vampony before, like i said not exactly the safest city..." he said now tired of the mare's squirming as her eyes widened slightly from hearing the mythical term.
"You're real feisty, I never did like the feisty ones until i after i taught them a lesson. Seems like it’s your turn now" he growled holding her tight while trying to undress her at the same time.
"I will drink your blood but first I'll enjoy playing with my food a little." his tone lustful and gruff as he stroked her cheek.

"Oh how undignified...ugh even here in This world, they're Pathetic," Another stallion's voice said. This one's voice was deeper with a unique mixture hinting of playfulness, disgust, and charisma. A white tall alicorn body shaped earth pony stepped out of the shadows as if he were one with them. He was dressed in a deep blood red coat with a matching hat followed by a tie, orange tinted shades, black dress pants, vest even shoes and white gloves with strange black markings on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both the predator and his prey gazed upon the strange intruder. With just one thing on their minds. Who in Tartarus was this, this stallion?! Fiddlesticks dropped the pondering quickly knowing that this was a one and a million chance to have helped arrive in her time of need. "Hey can i get a little bit of help over here?!" She blurted out before the Baltimarean shushed her and covered her muzzle as she squirmed again.

"Honestly you're just pathetic let the girl go- excuse me I mean mare. I'm still getting used to this bizarre universe and I thought i had seen it all in my lifetimes-" The dark alluring stranger spoke only to be interrupted.

"Just who in the Tartarus are you?" Both Fiddles and the native thought this stallion was missing a few screws. "Well this guy maybe nuts but take I'll crazy over your homicidal flank any day!" Fiddlesticks stomped a hoof down on her captors only to make him even more agitated. He was indeed impressed, she was a lot more willing to fight to live than the last pers-er...being he encountered in this situation. Still he was tired of talk, merely swishing his coat to the side reaching in his foreleg only to extract a three foot long silver gun. Bringing both forelegs around the weapon he aimed it at the two.

"So, here we stand. You there maggot vampony I have a trigger aimed at your heart. What are you going to do?" he questioned only to get the mediocore response. "You'll have to kill her to get to me an I don't think you can." Oh how the night seemed like De ja vu all the more so for the clad pony, except his paitence had already worn thin.

SCHKLIKT, KLIKT!

The pair eyed the metal weapon. The Baltimarian panicked, his bluff had been called. He begged pleaded even attempted to make a deal between him and the now obviously dangerous one. He desperately wanted to keep his lowly undeserved undead life. "Coward" Fiddlesticks mummered she was now irked about being caught by this wuss. Yet her thoughts were interrupted but the deep baritoned tall vampony. "Fiddle Player I'm through dealing with him and now its your turn. Now listen carefully this is the most important decision you'll ever make in your life." Fiddlesticks nodded to him. His tone was serious almost a hint of concern there or so she thought. "I'm going to Fire my gun now. It will surely go straight through you before hitting and destroying this maggot bloodsucker," He continued calmly.

Fiddlesticks was dumbfounded, was that really the only way? Why couldn't there be some other option? The clock was ticking and the idiot holding her could decide to get brave at any second so she went with her gut instinct. "Do It!" Fiddlesticks yelled. "Wha?! N-"

PTAFF!

The gun fired off, the bullet going through her chest and right to the vampony's heart. The Baltimarean spewed blood from his mouth his grip on Fiddlesticks dissolved as he fell backwards turning into ash. The mare's face was wide eyed as she fell to her knees then slumped over landing on her side. There was no way to prepare her for such pain. Her blood was pooling around her, all of her body felt heavy yet there was movement but not by her own accord. Upon gazing upward she saw her savior yet all same her murderer since the life was indeed slipping away from her. He was cradling her slightly as she felt a sharp pain in her on her neck. Everything around seemed to be fading into darkness.
"Remember the choice was entirely yours," He said looking down her. He continued to carry her all the while looking up upon the night sky. "Another beautiful moonlit night, just like it was so long ago," He thought to himself.

Author's Note:

There will be a reading of this posted on Nightmare Night Hopefully i can write this one faster than the last. I can garuntee that its moving faster than my other story because i have everything i need just time is a jerk.

Comments ( 2 )

This sounds intriging. Keep at it and I might give it a shot.

5139906
Oh wow thanks i wasnt expecting many people to look at it.

Login or register to comment