• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 400 Views, 6 Comments

Elements of Blood - TwinkleSparkle



At a lonley night, when a curse is mixed with the blood of a princess. Daristic things might happen.

  • ...
9
 6
 400

Expanding

It wasn’t the best night in Ponyville regarding the deafening windy weather, cold enough to freeze the balls of a brass monkey and pierce into its bones like spears. Moonlight was blocked by a thick blanket of clouds. It was so dark that it’d be hard to see a couple of feet in front of you. All in all it was not the best typical weather for a pony to be out in the open.

However, a certain mare was out, despite all the cold and fear, on her way to Sweet Apple Acres. The alabaster mare who’s known as Rarity was going with steady steps on her way with nothing but a pitch black cloak on to shelter her, however, her eyes and face were even colder than the wind itself. She didn’t pay a heed to a single thing, didn’t give any reaction of fear or concern as expected from any mare that’s out in that lonely, cold night.

After about half an hour of continuous walking, Rarity reached her destination and stopped at the large apple farm gates, which belonged to her former friend, and current prey. Passing the gate to the Apple’s home, without much change in her expression or her ice cold stare, she stopped in front of the door of the house, and gently knocked on it.

She didn’t wait that much for the door to open, revealing the orange mare with her bright smile. “Howdy there Rarity. What brings you here in this cold night?!”

“Oh, hello Applejack!” Rarity said with her old, dainty smile, her icy cold glare and unfazed expression where nowhere to be found by now. “I’m sorry to drop on you at such a time. But I really need to talk to you on a certain matter.”

“Oh, come in inside first. You could catch a cold if you stayed there long.”

“Thank you Applejack.” Rarity said as she entered the house. She started using her senses to make sure if there was any other pony around that might hinder her plan. A quick check up for the heartbeats around her confirmed that Applejack was alone. However, there was no reason why not to make sure. “Where’re the rest, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“They’re all out of town fer tonight. They went for Apploosa for a couple o’ days to meet the family. I was spared to keep an eye around.”

“I see,” Rarity said with an internal sigh of relief. “That’d be better, for the matter I want to talk to you about is a delicate one.”

“Yer way of putting it is worryin’ me.” Applejack said as she came from the kitchen with two steaming cups of hot chocolate. “What’s the matter sugarcube.”

“Thank you.” Rarity said as she took the cup in her own hands. “It’s, really an embarrassing matter if I am to put it.”

“Embarrasin’?” Applejack said with a suspicious look. “Ya didn’t get yerself pregnant did ya?”

“Applejack that’s rude.” Rarity said, rather offended. “I do have a healthy sexual driver, but that doesn’t mean I don’t use the needed precautions to assure that such an incident won’t happen.”

“Then, what is it?”

“Well,” Rarity said, a bit flustered. “I heard from some pony, namely Twilight, has heard that you’ve, as she put it, got the hots for me. So, I, ehm, wanted to make sure that this was true.”

“W-what?!” Applejack said, her face was now bright red rather than yellow. “N-n-no, Ah thin’ ya misheard her or somethin’.”

Rarity tapped her chin a bit. “No, I’m pretty sure that I heard her correctly. You’re a terrible liar Applejack and you know it better than the rest of us.”

Applejack’s face froze, and a dangerous shade of red covered it, that you might think she was feverish rather than just flustered. She averted her eyes, trying to lose the eye contact that Rarity vigorously maintained, murmuring “Twilight, you rotten bucker” from between her teeth.

“So, should I conclude from your behavior that you’re, in fact, sexually attracted to me?”

Applejack looked at the ground, her ears falling to the sides of her face. “Yes, yes I am buck it. I’ve had a crush on ya fer as long as we first met. Happy now.”

“A-Applejack?” Rarity said, feigning to be taken aback. “Are you okay darling?”

“Of course ahm not okay. Now you’ll think I’m a weird mare lover. And let’s face it, even if ya were into mares I’d never be good enough fer you. Ahm such a-"

Applejack’s rattling stopped when she felt arms wrapping around her neck along with the warmth of the mare she loved for so long embracing her. She then heard the words of “I’m sorry” from Rarity. Before she could respond, Applejack felt deep pain in her shoulder, as if she was bitten by some foul animal. After a couple of seconds she felt her eyelids growing heavier, after which she fell numb on the ground.

Rarity then loosened her grip on Applejack, lifted her up on the sofa, sat next to her, eying her with cold eyes. She then wiped her face clean from the remains of her friend’s blood with her fist, licked it, savouring its flavour, and relaxed on the sofa. “Hehehe, you were right Twilight. This is the best feeling ever.” She then looked at Applejack. “Good thing that I didn’t suck you dry and got myself killed. But I’ll need to get you to the castle, you’ll be a lot of trouble when you wake up!” Rarity then used her magic to teleport herself and the orange mare to the castle.

E.O.T.D

In that same moment, not too far away from this place in the horizontal plane. However, there was a considerable distance between the two events in the vertical plane. There was another pony with stern, bloodshot eyes flying furiously through the night, not giving the minimal heed to the roaring wind she’s flying against.

Fluttershy was piercing through the windy night sky with tremendous speed. Her bat-like wings flapping with all of its might to reach her target in the shortest time possible. She didn’t even have the decency to hide the murderous look that was in her eyes. She went there and knew all too well that she’s been assigned to a target that can be described, in the most underestimating manner, as ‘tough’!

Not too long a time had passed when the cloud that formed Rainbow Dash’s house came to sight. Fluttershy felt a huge lust swelling in her, grinned wide enough to show her sharp canines, and gave one of them a lustrous lick. She then landed in front of the door and furiously knocked on it multiple times, as she knew too well that her target was asleep. However, it would be no fun at all to bite a sleeping prey. After all, what’s the value of a good hunt without a fine pursuit?! Especially with such a fine prey.

Fluttershy kept knocking continuously and furiously at the door in order to wake the tomboy pony up. It wasn’t a good five minutes before the cyan Pegasus’ voice rang up with an obviously angry manner. “Who the fuck is knocking this fucking hard at my fucking door?”

“It’s me Dash.” Fluttershy said, feign her old voice. “Please, open up, if you don’t mind.”

The door opened with a creak revealing the Pegasus. “Fluttershy? What are you doing out there in this hour?”

“Nothing really.” Fluttershy said, she then smiled at the Pegasus, revealing her sharp, pointed fangs. “I was bored and thought about making you my bitch for the night.”

“F-Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash said, backing a little from Fluttershy. “Are you okay?”

“Oh! I’ve never been bucking better. Now, let’s play.” Fluttershy said as she kicked Rainbow Dash so hard that she went through the far wall of her cloud house.

“What the buck is wrong with you Fluttershy. This isn’t funny.” Rainbow Dash said as she up righted herself from the blow.

“Well, it is for me. For you, it’ll just be painful.” Fluttershy said as she charged with all her might in the direction of Rainbow Dash. But the cyan Pegasus was airborne just before Fluttershy reached her.

Rainbow Dash then landed on her with her back hooves sinking in Fluttershy's back, forcing her through the cloud’s floor. “Fluttershy get your fucking senses together.” Rainbow Dash said. “I don’t want to hurt you further.”

Fluttershy emerged again on top of the cloud, giggling and saying. “Then I will hurt you.” And in an instant, Fluttershy was in front of Rainbow Dash, delivering a blow to her that sent her flying through the sky, embracing the wall of the nearest building. Rainbow Dash rose slowly from the collision and started to look hazily around herself until her sight regained her usual focus on the sight of the bloodshot eyes of Fluttershy who, with a toothy grin, said one word to the developer of the Rainboom. “Goodnight.” Rainbow Dash felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder and then she felt no more.

Fluttershy removed her teeth from the flesh of Rainbow Dash and licked her wound clean. Standing up with a stern look on her face, she lifted the Pegasus on her shoulders saying. “I wish I could play with that bitch a little bit longer. But orders are orders. This queen we have doesn’t know how to have fun at all.” Then she took off and flew back with the same dashing speed as that when she came.