• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 399 Views, 6 Comments

Elements of Blood - TwinkleSparkle



At a lonley night, when a curse is mixed with the blood of a princess. Daristic things might happen.

  • ...
9
 6
 399

New Recruit

Rarity slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't identify her surroundings. The light was blinding and she felt a terrible headache, which was different than the hangover headaches she was used to. She felt weakness over her entire body, every single muscle in her body felt as if it was run over by a truck.

It took her some time to adjust her eyes to the light. She started inspecting what looked like Twilight's library, except that there were black ribbons hanging from the ceiling. She then sat on the couch to witness a bizarre sight, double, then triple checking her sight to make sure her sight wasn't playing tricks on her.

She saw Twilight wearing a dress of black leather, low cut so it showed a good deal of her cleavage, and sitting on a throne made of iron and furnished with red cloth. Then Rarity noticed some other minor changes, like the fact that Twilight's wings were those of a bat, her ears were pointier than usual and she had red eyes!

"Oh! Rarity." Twilight said as she adjusted herself on her throne. "You're finally awake."

"T- Twilight?" Rarity said with a hesitating voice. "Where am I?"

"You're in my Castle of Darkness you blind shit." Twilight said with a mischievous grin. "Like what I did with the place?"

"Ugh! I guess I'm still dreaming."

"Nope, this is the real deal Rarity. Welcome to the hive."

"Hive? What do you mean by hive?"

Twilight smiled and licked her sticking fangs in a teasing way, then said. "My vamponies' hive."

Rarity blinked a couple of times at Twilight, then she burst out laughing. "Alright, alright. I get it now. It was a good joke Twilight. Did Rainbow dash put you to this? Come on Rainbow, I discovered your little scheme."

"So, you think this is a Joke?" Twilight said with an evil grin. "If you really think so, then why don't you take a look at the mirror?"

Rarity didn't understand what Twilight was saying. She went to the near by mirror and expected that in the worst case that this joke might take is dying her hair or something. If they dyed her hair green that would be the WORST, POSSIBLE, THING.

She reached the mirror and took a good look at herself. She was as gorgeous as always, except for a couple of astray hairs, the two fangs sticking out of her mouth, her pointy ears and the two holes on the side of her neck, she was perfectly fine.

As soon a turned away from the mirror she fainted. Regaining her consciousness, she was on the same couch, looking at the same ribbons. That's when she realized that this was all true. She remembered the two holes on the side of her neck and ran the tips of her fingers on it. Yes, they were there! She did the same things to her fangs and they were there too, completely real and razor sharp!

Rarity then looked at Twilight in horror and asked hesitantly. "T- Twilight? W-What happened to m-me?"

"You still don't get it, do you?!" Twilight said, letting out a sigh. "I've turned you into a vampony. You became one of us."

At the same time Fluttershy descended from the top floor. She was, the same as Twilight, with red eyes, bat wings, sticking fangs and pointy ears. She was dressed in a tight red leather suit with dark stripes on the sides.

"I see that the bitch is finally up." Fluttershy said with a grin. Then she bowed when she saw Twilight. "I-I'm sorry your grace. I didn't know that you were present."

Twilight lifted Fluttershy's head slowly with the tips of her fingers. She smiled at Fluttershy, and then she slapped her on the face so powerfully that her cheek was cut. Twilight slowly wiped the blood off Fluttershy's cheeks and seductively licked it.

"Fluttershy, you know that you're not allowed to insult other hive members. Didn't I instruct you?"

"I'm truly sorry your grace." Fluttershy said in a strong tone.

Twilight let out a sigh. "Get up, will you."

"F-Fluttershy?" Rarity said, still shocked by what she just witnessed. "You too?"

"Actually," Fluttershy said as she licked her own blood after wiping it off her cheek. "I'm the original blood. I was the one who turned her Grace."

"Her grace?"

"Yes, her grace Queen Twilight Sparkle, she is the queen of the vampony hive."

"That is true." Twilight said as she sat on her throne. "That means you'll obey me as your queen. Now, kneel before me."

"Twilight, what got to you?" Rarity said with teary eyes. "We are your friends. We never did that to you?"

Twilight let out a sigh. "Fluttershy, I think our little friend here doesn't know how to kneel. Would you be so kind as to help her out?"

"As you command, your grace." Fluttershy said in a cold tone as she approached Rarity. They looked at each other in the eye for a while, then Fluttershy formed a fist and delivered a strong blow to Rarity's abdomen, bringing her to her knees and making her spit blood.

Rarity was blinded by the pain, shocked with what her friend just did to her. She tried to lift her head up but she was forced to keep it down by Twilight's grip. That's when something strange happened. She felt a flow of energy in her body, followed by a strange sensation of thirst. She felt like sand was in her throat. "I'm thirsty" That was all she managed to say at the end.

"Then we shall anguish your thirst." Twilight said as she left Rarity's head. "But you must do what I say."

"I think I can fetch myself a glass of water, thank you." Rarity said with the coldest tone she could master, raising her head to deliver a cold glare to Twilight.

"I don't think that water will help you anguish that kind of thirst." Twilight said, with a smug look on her face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean that this thirst is not one for water, it's for blood."

"B-blood? I-I would never do something like that."

"Well, suit yourself. But don't come to me and beg for solitude when you're on the verge of death."

"I TOLD YOU I'D NEVER DO THAT." Rarity screamed, giving Twilight a push that threw her to the other side of the room. However Twilight was able to stop herself before she hit the wall.

"I-I'm sorry Twilight," Rarity said, a bit shocked from what happened. "I don't know what happened."

Fluttershy was about to attack Rarity for that attack on her queen, but Twilight ordered her to stop. Queen Twilight gracefully glided to where the shocked Rarity was, started to revolve around her, and curiously inspected every aspect of her with great joy.

"T-Twilight? I don't mean to interrupt your investigation, but would you care to explain what happened."

"The explanation is simple enough, though it's astonishing. What happened now was a simple demonstration of your new physical power as a vampony. However I don't really know how you completed your development in such a short time."'

"That means that I've already been turned into a monster." Rarity said with teary eyes.

"Rarity, I know that you're friend and all." Fluttershy said in an annoyed tone. "But your whining is really getting over my nerves."

"Fluttershy, please don't be too hard on the mare already. She's still shocked and that's understandable. However, my dear Rarity, I must tell you that you haven't been turned into a monster, but you've been reborn as a higher being."

Twilight then put both her hands on Rarity's trembling shoulder and looked her in the eyes with a look full of both evil and enthusiasm, and then she said in a deep voice. "You're - from this day onwards - a part of our creed. We're the ones who rule the night. We shall be the masters of the shadows and darkness. So, my dear friend, are you ready to anguish your thirst?"

That moment when the gleam of Rarity's eyes stopped shining, Twilight was able to put her influence on her. Rarity stared at Twilight with cold, lifeless eyes. It was different from the normal, caring eyes of The Element of Generosity. It was replaced with the eyes of someone stone-cold and greedy, someone who can use whatever means necessary no matter how cruel and merciless they were to achieve her goal. That was the new Rarity that was born from the ashes of the former alabaster mare's generous soul.

"I'm yours to command." Rarity said in a cold, emotionless voice. "However, I'm still a bit hesitant about the entire blood drinking thing."

Twilight let a sly giggle and said. "We were all like this at the beginning. But I can assure you that once you get your first taste of fresh blood you'll know that it is the ultimate pleasure."

Twilight then let go of Rarity and sat on her throne and said. "Now, my dear sisters, I shall give you two your first mission. To get our hive to thrive and control the night as it should, we should first reunite with the rest of our sister. There's still three pony's left to include in our hive. So, Fluttershy."

"Yes, your grace." Fluttersy said, bowing.

"You'll be assigned to get our sister Rainbow Dash, are you up to it?"

"Leave it to me, your grace." Fluttershy said with a sly grin and blood thirsty eyes.

"That's great to hear. Now Rarity."

"What is it your grace?" Rarity said in a cold tone.

"Your first hunt won't be easy, but I guess you can handle it."

"Just say the name, your grace."

"Okay, your first hunt will be, Apple Jack."