• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 1,304 Views, 31 Comments

Clash of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Olympian Gods of Equestria have enough with the ignorant of the mortals for turn back on them. Now they are going to to give them the next punishment.

  • ...
18
 31
 1,304

Mares of Diomedes Castle

Chapter 9 Mares Of Diomedes Castle

In the Desert of Saddle Arabia: the Mountain...

"ROARRR!"

"Kashara!" said Djinn and they all turn to look at them and get amaze by the way that they can ride the Scorpiochs.

"How did the Djinns can ride them?!" asked Eusebios and the Djinn orders his Scorpioch to go before them.

"Come..." said Sheikh.

"Oh no! I won't going to sit on that thing!" said Solon.

"That thing once trying to kill us!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Get out of my way!" said Kucuk and he's quickly run to it and climb to sit on the Scorpioch.

"The one of the coolest creatures are bow to us to let us climb on its back! What are we waiting for?!" asked Ozal and he's fly to sit by side with his brother.

"Okay... we need to race against time..." said Luna.

"And as that each wing of me and Luna are still have a little injured..." said Celestia.

Now they all decided to go by ride of the Giant Scorpions, they had go across the Desert,

the Volcanic Land and across many mountains for many days. As well as that the Princesses had to raise and lower the Sun and the Moon on back of a Scorpioch of the Djinn Leader.

"Now... Time of the Night..." said Luna and her older sister is lower the Sun and she's raise the Moon up.

"We do good for against time now I think," said Celestia.

"But this not good enough," said Applejack.

"So... how far of we from the Stygia Garden?" asked Rarity.

"In two days... we will reach to the Lair of the Mares of Diomedes Castle." said Discord.

In two days, they all go across the mountains and finally reach to the Stygia Garden.

"Why are you calling this place a garden?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Because it is the name of it," replied Discord.

"Don't you think you should call it now the Stygia Swamp?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Indeed! From its appearance as the swamp. You should name it that!" replied Rarity.

"Umm... girls... we must go rescue Twilight from being eaten by a monster remember?" asked Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy had a point in this. So let's go!" said Rainbow Dash and she's follow the Princesses

and the others to the deepest and the most disgusting place in the swamp, the broken castle of Diomedes.

"Here we are." said Celestia and she's look at the broken castle and open the gate to go inside.

In the throne room of the castle, filled with darkness and cold. There are nothing but skeletons and a little meat here.

"I bet that they're not home!" said Rarity.

"Maybe we should go back!" said Fluttershy but Luna glowing her horn and saw four shadows near the the throne.

"Tia..." said Luna and Princess Celestia glowing her horn and its light made them all see the Mares of Diomedes Castle.

"EWW!" said Fluttershy and she's lost her lunch.

"So disgusting!" said Rarity.

"We known that." said Discord.

"Hey! We have visitors!" said Podargos.

"Who are they?!" asked Lampon.

"Yeah! Who are they?!" asked Xanthos.

"Give me the eye! So I can see!" said Deinos and she's grab an eye from her sister hand and use it to look at their visitors.

"Ohh! Children of Zeus! AHAHAHAAA!" said Deinos and Lampon grab the eye from her and using it to look at them.

"What are you want from us?!" asked Podargos.

"Their meat must be very delicious!" said Lampon.

"We're not here for a fight. We just want to ask some questions," said Luna.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" laughed Meat-eating Mares.

"Did our Princess of the Night said something entertain?" asked Rarity and the Meat-eating Mares turn to look at her

and going to slash their claws on her but Solon and Eusebios quickly scare them out with spear and sword.

"Well..." said Lampon.

"They want to know the secret of Cetus!" said Xanthos.

"So fools, they are!" replied Podargos.

"Wasteful journey, Almighty Cetus, the Blue Serpent is fear nothing!" replied Deinos.

"But it must has a weakness!" said Fluttershy and the Meat-eating Mares immediately turn to look at her.

"Well... it has one..." said Lampon.

"But we need... PAYMENT!" said Xanthos and Deinos and Podargos jump to grab Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

"Fluttershy!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Pinkie Pie!" said Applejack.

"HELP!" shouted Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

"Leave my friends or I will-" said Rarity but Lampon jumps to grab Rarity and licking her neck while Podargos grab the Princesses.

"You are so tasty!" said Lampon after she's lick Rarity at neck.

"AHHHH!" screamed Rarity.

"Leave my girl right now!" said Spike and he's breath green fire to Lampon and she's accident

throw the eye away to Podagos but Princess Celestia grab it, kick Podargos at her foot and she's release her and her sister.

"Tell us what we all want to hear right now! Or my sister will use her sun power to burn this eye that you four are using," said Luna.

"But first... set those girls free!" said Celestia.

"You aren't dare enough to-" said Podargos and Celestia quickly made a fire on her horn.

"Next will be this eye of yours get grill!" replied Celestia and Podargos order her younger sisters to let the girls go.

"Now give us the answer. How are we going to defeat Cetus?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"There is an answer but no anypony can ever do," said Lampon.

"Oh yeah?!" asked Applejack and she's grab the eye of them from Princess Celestia and threaten to smash it with a rock.

"I will smash your eye with a rock if you don't tell us!" said Applejack.

"The Gorgon Medusa!" said Xanthos.

"Every fleshes..." said Podargos.

"Died from curse with one stare of her!" replied Deinos.

"She lives across the river on an island of the River Styx, at the Edge of the Underworld!" replied Lampon.

"Using Titan kill a Titan." said Podargos.

"She don't have anything to do with Cetus. We can't just possibly ask her to help," said Discord.

"Then we have to force her to do," said Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash! That is a such of rude!" said Rarity.

"Why don't we cut off her head?" asked Discord.

"Smart thinking, Son of Eris." said Lampon.

"Discord! Are you crazy?!" asked Applejack.

"She's in this pain for many thousand years. She should be free from it now." said Discord.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ixas.

"I'll explain that later once we reach to the Underworld." said Discord.

"Now... our eye! Give it back!" said Xanthos and Applejack throw their eye to the top of the throne.

"Let's go." said Luna and she's walk with the others to go out from the broken castle.

"Wait!" said Podargos after she's grab her eye and turn to look at them with her sisters.

"What now?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"The journey didn't end well..." said Lampon.

"You mortal ponies... AHAHAHAHAAA!" said Xanthos.

"We're what?!" asked Draco.

"Don't listen to them! Let's go!" said Celestia.

"You mortals... are slaves!" said Deinos.

"You all are just slaves of the Gods!" said Meat-eating Mares.

"They're lying!" said Solon.

"This all will be written into the history book!" said Lampon while they all are go out from the broken castle.

"You all are slaves! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!" laughed Meat-eating Mares.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.