• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 1,312 Views, 31 Comments

Clash of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Olympian Gods of Equestria have enough with the ignorant of the mortals for turn back on them. Now they are going to to give them the next punishment.

  • ...
18
 31
 1,312

New Journey

Chapter 4 New Journey

"Princesses... who was that Red Alicorn that have Bat Wings?!" asked Applejack.

"That is Lucifer, the Demonic Alicorn who is working for Hades," said Luna.

"One of our uncles," said Celestia.

"UNCLES?!" asked Twilight and her friends.

"This is the truth Twilight, accepted it," said Discord.

"So... what is this 'the Blue Serpent' that freak was talking about?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Cetus, the Blue Serpent. The gigantic ruthless snake that Lucifer created in order to defeat the Titans." replied Luna.

"How are we going to stop it before that thing will make Equestria go flooded?" asked Spike.

"That is the most nonsense thing I ever heard! Cetus is fear nothing!" said Discord.

"What is Discord said is the truth. Mostly," replied Celestia.

"See...," said Discord.

"So we have to do nothing and let the whole entire land of our get flooded for 430 years?!" asked Cadance.

"Cadance, Lucifer had said only my blood can stop Cetus. Then I will sacrifice myself to stop it," said Twilight.

"Twily no!" said Shining.

"I won't let you do that Twilight! After I married your brother, you're now my sister!" said Cadance.

"We won't let you died Twilight!" said Rainbow Dash.

"You're too worthy to get eaten by a monster!" said Fluttershy.

"But it is the only way!" said Twilight.

"Princesses! Please! Twilight is our friend!" begged Rarity.

"We won't let her get killed!" said Applejack.

"If you all are insist with this, there only the Mares of Diomedes Castle that know that answer," said Celestia.

"Who?!" asked Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

"The four blind Mares of Diomedes Castle of Stygia Garden," replied Luna.

"Aside from the Moirai. They are the only ones that know everything,

the past, the present and the future. And... they're the meat-eaters," said Discord.

"Meat-eating Mares?!" asked Rarity.

"So... how are we supposed to find this 'Stygia Garden'?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"That place is located very far, into the desert of Saddle Arabia," replied Celestia.

"That's all we need to know," said Spike.

"Okay girls! And Spike! Time to go and find the freaky meat-eating mares!" said Pinkie Pie.

"No! You can't!" said Celestia.

"WHAT?!" asked Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Spike.

"Unless we go with you. You need the help from us." said Celestia.

"But you can't do that! Your highness!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Equestria needs you and Princess Luna to take care!" replied Rarity.

"I have an agreement with my sister in this. You need us," said Luna.

"And that is including you, Discord!" said Celestia.

"Fine!" said Discord.

"Shining Armor can we take the one of the best group of the soldiers of your with us?" asked Luna.

"Can do that Princess." said Shining and he's go to get the one of the best group of his soldiers.

Then, he had return with the group of soldiers that are known as Argive Legion,

all of them are Pegasuses, three are Solar Guards and another three are Lunar Guards.

"Let me introduce them, first with the Solar Guards. This is Solon, Belo and Ixas.

The Lunar Guards, this is Phaedrus, Eusebios and the leader of the group, Draco." said Shining.

"And who are the two Griffons that come with you?" asked Applejack while she's point to the

two Griffons that come with the soldiers of the Argive Legion.

"We're the hunters that want to accompany you. I'm Ozal and this is my younger brother, Kucuk." said Ozal.

"I'm think we have enough of the strangers around here!" said Rarity.

"Believe me! You needs me and my brother as well as that you need your Princesses and that God of Chaos," replied Ozal.

"We will join the fun with you!" said Kucuk.

"Well... if you two are insist to come, so we will let you." said Luna.

"Oh goody!" said Rainbow Dash.

Outside of the Royal Palace, in the city of Canterlot. A Unicorn Stallion name Prokopion who has the respect

and worship in the Olympians for all time, heard about a news that an Olympian God name

Lucifer will make Equestria go flooded for 430 years. So he's come up with a plan in his mind

in order to make the Olympians forgives the other mortal ponies.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle... your life has come to an end!" said Prokopion.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.