• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 1,312 Views, 31 Comments

Clash of the Titans: My Little Pony version - IceDragonKing



The Olympian Gods of Equestria have enough with the ignorant of the mortals for turn back on them. Now they are going to to give them the next punishment.

  • ...
18
 31
 1,312

Python Returns!


Chapter 2 Python Returns!

In Ponyville...

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS FOREST ADVENTURERS!" shouted Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Into the Everfree Forest!" said Scootaloo and she's run with her friends into the Everfree Forest.

"Well... how long we have to running?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Umm..." said Scootaloo and she's accident run bumb in something that huge and cover with scales.

"Scootaloo!" said Apple Bloom and she's shaking in fear with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

"ROARRR!"

"Hee... hello! Umm... Mr..." greeted Sweetie Belle.

"Python!" said Python.

"Well... what... ca-can we... help-y-y-you?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Feed me!" said Python.

"Well... m-m-my sister. She-c-c-can make you-a-a-a-a-a pie!" replied Apple Bloom.

"I already have in my mind!" said Python and he's open his mouth and swallow three of them whole.

Later in Ponyville...

"ROARRR!"

"What is that?" asked Applejack.

"LOOK!" shouted Rarity and she's point to a Giant Snake that crawl out from the Everfree Forest.

"ROARRR!"

"What're we going to do?" asked Rarity.

"I'll take that thing down!" said Rainbow Dash and she's fly to kick chin of Python but Python breath fire at her.

"WOW!" said Rainbow Dash and she's fly away before she gets burn.

"ROARRR!"

Meanwhile in Canterlot: the Royal Palace...

"ROARRR!"

"What was that?" asked Luna and she's look back and see a Giant Snake is terrorizing Ponyville.

"Sister!" said Luna and Celestia's quickly run to her with Princess Cadance.

"That thing again?!" asked Celestia.

"How did it survived?!" asked Luna.

"I don't know. But we have no time to ask now!" replied Celestia and she' fly off with Princess Luna and Princess Cadance.

Later in Ponyvile...

"ROARRR!"

The Princesses of Equestria land down and run to confront Python.

"Daughters of Leto!" whispered Python and he's quickly jump toward to swallow them.

but then he's turn into stone and break apart and set Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo from its stomach.

"What... just happened?!" asked Cadance.

"Hello!" said Discord after he's appear from nowhere.

"Did you just did that Discord?" asked Cadance.

"I have nothing to do with this mess!" replied Discord.

"I'm mean about you just turn Python into stone and break him apart?" asked Luna.

"That's not me either," said Discord.

"Then who did?" asked Celestia.

"Princesses!" said Twilight and she's fly with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to meet them.

On the Roof...

"PHEW!" said Persephone and she's teleport herself back to the Underworld.

In the Underworld: Castle of Hades, in the Throne Room...

"Why did you do that?!" asked Hades.

"I have to! This is what we Gods have to do!" said Persephone.

"*sigh*," said Hades and he's turn his face away from his wife.

"Please you're not going mad at me right dear?" asked Persephone and she's give him a glare that is very sweet.

"Aww...," said Hades and he's hug his wife and kiss her.

"Now I have to meet my brothers," said Hades and he's turn himself into a smoke and fly out from his domain to Olympus.

"What did Zeus going to do now?!" asked Persephone and she's create an illusion of Celestia and Luna.

"Why did you chose to lives among the mortals? Why?" asked Persephone.

Author's Note:

The crossover story between Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Clash of the Titans 2010 and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

In the Greek Myth, Python is a serpent that sent by Hera to go after Leto and her children but get slain by her kids. In the Equestria version, it is no different. Made Python is the first enemy of the Royal Sisters of Equestria.