• Published 12th Oct 2014
  • 753 Views, 8 Comments

An Unexpected Awakening - Cryptic-Dash



When Discord was defeated, an ancient relic was unearthed that predated all equine life, a statue of a creature unlike any other. question is though, is it a statue at all?

  • ...
1
 8
 753

Authors note

Dear readers

If you have been reading this and have enjoyed it so far, I am sorry to say that I will no longer be continuing with this story, I am very sorry to those of you who have been waiting for a new chapter to be released, however I hit a brick wall with this story and even though I could have continued I chose not to on the basis it seemed a bit out there to me.

However, fear not I have taken my concept for this and am currently in the process of a new story that if I am correct will release very soon after this is up, It will involve better grammar and easier to understand sentances as I have taken your advice on board and worked on it a bit.
Many thanks for reading this and for the advice, and above all, stay 20% cooler.

Comments ( 4 )

If you are cancelling this story then the status should be cancelled not complete. This is not a complete story and tagging as such is dishonesty to anyone new who finds this story. They will see the complete status and read this only to be stuck with a never finished story. Oh, and non chapter updates like this violate the FiMFiction's rules.

At least the stories premise won't be completely dead......right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:duck:

5202667 find out soon, very soon :derpyderp2:

Login or register to comment