• Published 12th Oct 2014
  • 20,564 Views, 1,660 Comments

You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter - Tatsurou



The Ghost of Sparta has his hands full raising the Element of Laughter.

  • ...
28
 1,660
 20,564

The Temple - Part Dream

When Kratos walked over to step through the hole in the massive doors, he was suddenly decapitated without warning. Fluffy and Leonidas screamed in shock.

"Father!" Calliope wailed.

"Daddy!" Pinkie bawled.

Deadpool stepped through the hole over Kratos' corpse. "Who's your Daddy now, bitches?" he asked. "That's right, it's Deadpoo-"

Pinkie interrupted Deadpool's self aggrandizing introduction by using the Blade of Artemis to behead him. "Bad cameo!" she scolded.

"Well this sucks," Stuffy murmured in Wayde's head.

"And not in the dirty fun kind of way!" Crazy added.

Seeing that Calliope was still upset, Pinkie picked up Deadpool's severed head. "Look Calliope!" she exclaimed. Pulling out a staff, she stuck one end into the severed neck. "I made a puppet!"

As Calliope giggled, a voice called out, "Hey!"

A white skinned figure with yellow eyes, green markings on his forehead, a black all-covering robe with red edging and a red gemstone in the center of his chest, sauntered forward.

Richard pointed a clawed finger at Pinkie. "That's my schtick!" he accused. "I even had a song about it!"

"But that song was a parody," Pinkie pointed out. "You can't claim copyright on the lyrics. Besides, we're in Ancient Greece. Copyright law doesn't even exist yet!"

Richard stared at her for a time. "I like you already."

Calliope looked sadly at Kratos' dead body.

Pinkie smiled winsomely up at Richard. "Will you be our new Daddy?"

Richard glanced between the two of them speculatively. After a time, he scooped Pinkie up over his head. "For Pony!" he proclaimed happily.

-----------

In order to better help Pinkie and Calliope adjust to being his daughters, Richard took them back to Athens, disemboweled Ares, hung him by a noose of his own disconnected entrails, and wrapped the other end around the back of Helios' chariot. As Helios wasn't actually doing anything to Ares, Zeus' rules regarding the gods making war on each other didn't apply, and so Ares was consigned to be dragged around behind the sun by his own entrails eternally as punishment for flaunting the will of Olympus and conspiring to overseat it.

Calliope used Deadpool's puppet head as the first of many in a macabre puppet show, following in Richard's footsteps for crazed slaughter.

When Richard raised Kratos as an undead citizen of his township, 'Pretty Pretty Unicorn', Pinkie was forced to exclaim, "This is the strangest day of my life!"

"You realize it's the first of April so none of this is actually happening, right?" Richard pointed out to her.


Pinkie Pie awoke, curled up in Fluffy's legs. After eating, they had all decided to take a brief nap before continuing their explorations. Remembering her insane dream, Pinkie frowned. "I thought that egg salad looked funny," she proclaimed.

"Back hephalumps!" Kratos proclaimed in his sleep, swinging the Blade of Artemis over his head. "You will not steal my honey!"