• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 5,708 Views, 45 Comments

Ghost Pony Rider - MrHouston



A ancient legend has come to life in Equestria when a mystic being has been summoned to kill those who spill inicent blood and threaten others, but one is to wonder is that all this being wants?

  • ...
14
 45
 5,708

Chapter 14: The End of It.

*Days Later*

Twilight was resting inside her house writing a weekly report for the princess. She hadn't heard from Rider or Marible for a while. She thought they were on a some sort of mission. She looked outside her window to see a orange trail of flames heading out of the city toward moutains. Twilight smiled as she saw her now dear friend dissapear over the hill.


Ghost Rider had decided to do something he hadn't done in years. With Marible close behind him, Ghost Rider galloped over the dirt road he was running on. The wind of the valley made him feel fantastic. He hadn't felt this way in years. He felt, happy. Both Rider's then stop on a hill. Marible coming in huffing a little. Ghost Rider laughed.

"Losing your edge dear?" he asked.

Marible gave him a smirk and slugged him on the arm. She took a minute to collect herself before speaking.

"You wish."

Both Rider's noticed the small town over the hill they were on. Maribel say Ghost Rider's nervous look.

"You don't have to do this you know?" she said with care.

"Yes, I do." he replied.

He then takes off leaving Marible behind to watch. Ghost Rider gallops into the town and he see's the town name on a sign.

"Liars Burg" it read.

Ghost Rider trots further. He stops infront of a house. He dabs the spots where his feet pressed to clear any fire. He knocks and two old ponys come from behind the door. They gasp at the site of the orange demon. One old mare says,

"My, my...its you." she said in a kind tone.

Ghost Rider grunts and lets out a mumble.

"Its me ma...its...Johnny."

One of the ponys let out a cry, the other stands in silence. The older stallion flips his hood. Ghost Riders orange flame around it with his chain still in it. Ghost Rider flips over his hood and stares at his parents. His mother hugs him so tight that he let out a yelp. The old mare then cried out.

"Oh how we've missed you all these years!"

Ghost Rider replied with,

"I've missed you too."

"Wont you come in for a cup of tea or maybe a cookie?"

Both old ponys full of join beyond belief. They have not seen thier son in over twenty years. To see him this moment his a breathe taker. Ghost Rider smiles and says,

"Ofcourse ma...ofcourse."

THE END

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for joining me in this story! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Comments ( 14 )

I'll just leave this here:

:fluttershysad: Um... It's ponies, not 'ponys'. And the first word in the description shouldn't have an n.

I really have high hopes for this, good luck.

Mother of god nooooooooq

Comment posted by MrHouston deleted Oct 24th, 2014

5176597
nooooooooq? What does that mean? :rainbowhuh:

5194427 it mean what ever you think it means

5176000 hail luna!

The title had me so confused at first. I was thinking of a person who rode the ghosts of dead ponies.

spectacular story my friend love ghost rider and now have more love for the stories done for him.

The ending made me get teary eyed

Before I read this, what is the Gore and Dark tag for ?

5175266
A man of culture I see good

Login or register to comment