• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 523 Views, 8 Comments

Paths of The Recruit: chaos - Pvt blu



The former BLU team member finds his way while encountering randomness

  • ...
 8
 523

Chapter 1: and so chaos reigns

" Oh... my head," a changeling groaned as he woke up "what happened again... lets see, their was the wedding that kept being crashed, a queen and," he looked at his body covered in a black coat, seeing holes in his hooves,"I am a changeling.... well this is... bad." he remained calm and inspected his surroundings "Ok.. looks like I am still in the castle," he started a faint chuckle"to think I thought I have been a pony ever since that malfunctioning teleporter." he put his hoof under his cap on his head "that queen.... packs quite a punch... I best get moving until something happens."

He made his way through hall, looking around for something "My friends.. my new friends.. I hope this does not affect our friendship." he kept moving until he saw to two pares double doors he looked at empty space,as though he was looking at a camera, and said "this will not go well." he opened it to see...

"I am Pa...." the changeling slammed the door shut, not leaving it to finish he's line

He then looked at the 'camera' with he's head lifted and said in the same voice, " Painis Cupcake, I will eat you," followed by a wicked smile before going back to his casual 'bored' expression "what is he doing here?" shaking his head, "He lost?" then went to the other double doors and slowly opened them to see the weddings after.

"thoughts so, I will just wait outside until there done , I am not going to interrupt this party ." slowly closing the door and started waiting right outside

"Ahem" he turned around to see a guard looking straight at him.

"What? Is it illegal to wait outside a door?" The guard smiled at that

"Yes, and and for your crimes you need to pay four thousand bits." He stated with a smile before he changed his form in a puff of smoke into a changeling with the exact same clothes except his was navy blue color and he was wearing a mercenary badge.

"Who are you?" The Recruit asked, with his expression unfazed.

he then answered in a friendly tone "I am Pvt Blu , note spelled without an e, just some guy that likes random stuff every now and then"

"OK, what do you want?" The Recruit asked while thinking about his former team due to the fact his team was named BLU.

"Don't worry, Ill mostly just observe you." he answered before whispering to a non-existing person "mostly."

The Recruit whispered something to himself before deciding to enter,even if it still is a bad idea, it was dangerous outside as well. He took a deep breath , opened the doors and shouted "Good day!'

Their was a lout gasp a few ponies whispered things among them selves and the guards readied them selves for combat "Please, I mean no harm." The Recruit assured everyone before a guard tried to attack him, two the others following the suit

"Oh please, do we really have to fight?" he dodged the first one with ease and delivered a non-fatal blow to his neck, knocking him out instantly, he delivered a blow to the head to the second one and then his horn started glowing blue before he teleported behind the last one.

but before he could deliver his attack windows broke and jumping out of them are four human knight, one in green, one in blue, one in red, and another one in orange

Pvt Blu quickly walked into the room and said to the knights" wow, wow, wow, Castle Crashers, your crashing the wrong wedding, besides the weddings over." They looked at each other ,the three looked at the orange knight, who shrugged, then walked out of the room with orange knight's head drooping to the ground and the rest shaking their heads in annoyance . Blu looked around to see everyone staring at him "You did not see eneything."he said waving his two front hooves trying to look mysterious before dashing out of the room.

"What was that all about?" Recruit asked.

Suddenly getting caught of guard by non other but the captain of the guards "Your kind brainwashed me," he said with hatred pinning him down " you kidnapped my wife," Shining punched him again "and even impersonated her!" before he could deliver another punch recruits horned glowed blue and teleported out of the way

"I may not now exactly what happened but , you can't just label a race evil for one action and if Im not mistaking your acting like you already done that"

Shining paused at that before a random pony yelled "Don't listen to him, he trying to trick you," their cries of agreement among the crowed "We should hang him!"

"No, leave it to rot in a dungeon!" another pony yelled

'No banish it to the moon!"

"Off with its head!"

"Purge it with fire!"

the crowd continued to argue what to do with the changeling, who simply facehooved while shaking his head and said "And so chaos reigns..."

"What is with all the racket!" Pvt Blu shouted walking back into the room, to see all the arguing "oh, I see, don't worry I will get their attention." he calmly stated to the Recruit with a small smile.

"ahem," everpony immediately stopped arguing and looked at the Pvt, whom was wearing a balaclava,"gentlecolts?"

His voice was familiar to the Recruit, but before he could think about it, somepony yelled "Their's another one! get it!" the crowd quickly turned into a mob and chased Pvt Blu, who was faking a scream in the same voice.

Shining Armour and the Recruit stared at the scene in front of then and, after the mob was gone, the Recruit spoke up "I have seen a lot of crazy stuff but never so much in a period so short." he took a breath and continued "though I need to see the bearers."

"What do you want with them, changeling?" Shining Armor asked in a stern voice.

"Their my friends, I hope they still are, if they cant except me then I will leave, put me in a cell if you need to, for I don't care." he said staring to the ground

"Fine. Follow me." The Recruit followed Shining through some hall ways until they came to a small group of cells, the Recruit stepped into a cell, which Shining closed and locked"wait here."

"I just hope they will except me" the Recruit mumbled to himself as Shining Armor left.

Author's Note:

Note: the craziness will die down a little but this was just an intro to the Recruit's journey of craziness