• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 1,063 Views, 9 Comments

Chaos is Magic DX - TheRealTwilyFan



Join Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and more on an adventure to save their worlds from a threat nopony ever saw coming. Get ready for an action epic that will leave you speechless.

  • ...
1
 9
 1,063

Welcome Newcomers

Sonic the Hedgehog & My Little Pony

CHAOS IS MAGIC

Chapter 1: Welcome Newcomers

On the planet Mobius. A blue hedgehog stands at the Knothole Cemetery staring at the tombstone of his childhood friend. He then starts to monologue his thoughts.

(It's very rare when we lose someone at times like these. War is just another tragedy after the other. Just yesterday we lost a valuable team member who gave up his life to save us from the nanite invasion.)

Sonic the Hedgehog remembers that day where his childhood friend, Tommy Turtle sacrificed his own life to destroy a virus inside him.

(Tommy Turtle was my childhood friend. Ever since A.D.A.M., creation of Dr. Eggman, tried to takeover the planet using Tommy's body as his host, he fought so hard to regain control. I tried to help him but he begged forgiveness for putting us all in harms way and allowed the Egg Fleet to destroy him, ending A.D.A.M. for good. I watched him fall. Memories are tough to keep. But sometimes, one's sacrifice helps build hope for people.)

Sonic stood over Tommy's grave who is buried next to another fallen hero, Sir Connery. Sonic then pays respect.

"Thanks for all your help, Tommy. You did great. Now... you have all the freedom you got. Take care on the flipside, buddy." Sonic said to Tommy's grave all while a red echidna stands behind him. Sonic knew he would be behind him. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to hear you say something." Knuckles said.

The blue hedgehog himself was sad at the thought of not just losing a Freedom Fighter but a friend. "It happened so fast. The nanites just took control of him. I watched him get blasted by the Egg Fleet. It keeps playing in my head, like a video rewinding itself."

"I know how it feels to lose someone." Knuckles said.

"Well, you were dead once, I understand that." Sonic replied.

"You were too." Knuckles replied back. "I mean, you were actually lost in space but we still mourned for you. We even had a tombstone with your name on it. Then when you returned, they threw it away. We didn't really hoped for anything else. So, what else is on your mind?"

Sonic looks up at the sky. "I'm just... concerned about the rest of our team."

"Your team will be fine." Knuckles said. "There's nothing that you hope could happen."

"My only hope, Knuckles, is to never lose another friend again, no matter what world they come from." Sonic promises.

Just then, Sonic's two tailed friend, Miles 'Tails' Prower comes flying in using his tails as propellers. "Sonic!"

"Tails? What's up?" Sonic greeted.

"Something mysteriously appeared in the outskirts of Knothole Village while I was scouting. I don't know where it came from but it looks like a horse." Tails said.

Knuckles turns to Sonic. "A horse?"

"Like Sir Connery?" Sonic asked back.

"Yeah... but this one looks different. It's hair color is a rainbow and it's coat is cyan." Tails explained. "Come on, it's this way!" Tails hovers through the air.

"Lead the way, Tails!" Sonic followed Tails using his super quick feet with Knuckles following from behind. "Keep up, Knux!"


Sonic, Tails and Knuckles make it over to the clear Great Forest of Knothole and looked around for the 'rainbow-haired horse'. Sonic manages to spot it. "Down there!" Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are right now staring at a cyan-blue colored mare with a rainbow mane and tail. She was unconscious and Sonic went over to her and felt her neck to find a pulse. "She's still breathing. But where did she come from?" Sonic asked Tails.

"I'm more worried about how long she'll last out here if we don't bring her back to health." Tails persisted.

Sonic scratches his head in confusion while he looks at her. "What's wrong, Sonic?" Tails asked.

"It's just... Something's strange about this horse. She doesn't look very... Mobianish." Sonic said.

Sonic then arm carries her and speeds back to Knothole with Tails and Knuckles following. "But whatever she is, she needs help quick! Let's get back to Freedom HQ."

Over to Freedom HQ, Chaotix members Vector the Crocodile and Mighty the Armadillo are playing video games while Amy, Ray and Juile-Su watch.

"Watch out, Mighty. I got the blue shell!" Vector taunted while they play.

"You better not launch that blue shell, Vector!"

"Too late!" Vector fires off the blue shell in the game.

"UGH! I hate the blue shell!" Mighty yelled.

Amy and Julie-Su exchange looks each other upon how dull these boys can get. Just then Sonic, Tails and Knuckles burst open the door while Sonic carries the injured Pegasus inside. "Sonic?" Amy took notice.

"We need to get her to the medical wing." Sonic said to everyone in the room. "Mighty! Ray! Help us here."

Mighty throws the controller down as he and Ray take hold of the unconscious Pegasus. "Who is she?" Amy asked.

"We need Dr. Quack, Amy. Where is he?" Sonic asked.

"Down in the med lab with Sally." Amy responded.

"And who is that horse you're carrying?" Julie-Su asked.

"A h-horse?" Ray stuttered. "You mean l-like-?"

"We'll find out once we get her some medical treatment." Knuckles said. "C'mon! No time to lose!"


Down at the medical lab, Doctor Quack examines the blue Pegasus with a stethoscope. "Hmmm..."

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Julie-Su, Sally, Mighty, Ray and Vector watch as he works. "Well, Doctor...?" Tails asked.

Quack looks to the team. "I can't make anything of this. She must be the most rare species I've ever seen."

"The horse? It's not... a Mobian?" Said Sally in confusion.

"In this matter, according to my analysis, her blood is not of Mobian origin." Quack said.

"So she's from another dimension. Like Scourge." Sonic speculates.

"But what world did she come from and how did she ended up here?" Tails asked.

"I haven't traveled the Cosmic Interstate for a while so... I have no idea." Sonic said.

"Is she going to be okay?" Amy asked while Dr. Quack checks her heart beat with a stethoscope.

"She's not wounded. But my analysis also picked up strange energy rates that are off the charts, almost as if her power was fused with the Chaos Emeralds."

"Is she another guardian?" Julie-Su asked. "But that's impossible. No one can use Chaos power but the echidnas."

"Or a wielder of Chaos. Like Sonic or Shadow." Knuckles corrected.

"Am I the only one in this room who thinks her hairstyle looks 'way past cool'." Sonic asked admiring the Pegasus' mane.

"Sonic! Focus." Sally told him.

Antoine and Bunnie Rabbot suddenly run in and call out to the team. "Sonic! Princess!" Antoine came yelling.

"Antoine?" Tails spoke.

"Bunnie? What's wrong?" Sally asked.

"There's somethin' y'all gotta see? Some big ol' castle just showed up in the middle of the Great Forest!" Bunnie told Sonic.

"Castle?" Sonic makes his move and speeds his way over. "Sounds like Egghead's made a new fortress. Let's check it out. You guys stay here and keep an eye on the horse while we're gone." He told Bunnie, Antoine, Mighty, Ray, Amy, Vector and Julie-Su.

The speeding hedgehog speeds towards the Great Forest while his team catches up to find the castle.

While back at the med lab, the horse starts waking up. Dr. Quack notices this and tells the others to come and gather.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Sally manage to find the castle, looking over at it from a cliff. It is the Castle of the Two Sisters.

"Whoa. Look at that!" Sonic admired.

"That's funny." Sally said.

"What is?" Knuckles asked.

"Robotnik is always interested in a new fortress that's fresh and mechanical. This one looks very old and it seems to be falling apart."

"Sally's right." Sonic agrees. "I don't see any robots guarding that fort too. What's going on here?"

Amy then calls Sonic through his wrist communicator. "Sonic! The horse is awake! And she looks terrified. And... you won't believe this but... she's taking us all on with her bare hands... or hooves! Hurry, before she-" Amy's transmission gets cut off due to the clutter and Sonic speeds back to the base.

"Hm... this oughta be interesting." Sonic smirked before he speeds off with his friends following.

"A horse taking them all on?" Tails said. "That's sounds like..."

"Don't mention the people we just lost, Tails." Sally said.

"Sorry..."

"It's just one horse. How bad could it be." Knuckles told them.

Back at Freedom HQ, the blue horse screams. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" She flies out of the medical area and towards the door but sprains her wing and falls back down. "Ahh! My wing!" She then sees Julie-Su running up to her. "Don't move! We just want to talk-" Julie-Su says but gets bucked in the stomach by her powerful hooves and smashes through a wall. Mighty, Ray and Vector try to circle her.

"Don't move, little horsy." Mighty says.

"We're n-not going t-t-to h-hurt you." Ray calmed her.

"We just want to talk. We don't want to fight." Vector said.

The Pegasus glares. "Then it's a fight you'll get!"

Vector then commanded. "Now, Mighty!" They charge at her but she jumps out of their way and they collide into each other, causing them to become dizzy. For a moment she smirks but notices Amy from behind who is about to strike her with her Piko Piko Hammer and flies out of the way before it hits her. "WHOA! That's a big hammer."

"Yep, and I'll hammer you down for hurting my friends!" Amy glared and jumped up towards the Pegasus to hit her but she misses.

The Pegasus then spins around her at fast speed, making her eyes roll around in dizziness. "Ugghhh... you're fast. Just like Sonic." She says while she staggers around dizzily.

She then sees Antonie drawing his sword but shows a bit of cowardice. "Please... My lady... I mean you no harm. Let's try and talk about dis, non?" Rainbow Dash simply just bucks the sword off Antoine's hand and he goes into hiding under a couch.

Dash then sees Ray who stutters in panic and hides behind the couch. Rainbow Dash puts up her hooves and acts like she wants more of a fight. "That all you got? C'mon! I'm just getting warmed up! Who else wants a piece of me?"

Bunnie then enters the room. "Ah'm right here."

She looks at her attire and snickers. "Pttf... You look and sound just like a friend of mine, except she isn't all metal-ly and doesn't look like Cutsie Wootsie." She taunted.

"Trust me. Ah ain't so cutsie wootsie." Bunny frowned and charges up at her with her jet feet, but Dash dodges. Bunnie tries to strike her with her extendable fist but she flips around to evade it.

"Wow! Not bad! But you can't beat this!" She spins around at super speed to form a tornado and sucks up Bunnie into it. "WHOAAAA!" She screamed as she gets whirled around in the tornado. It was so strong everything in the room gets flown in. She eventually stops and everything drops down to the ground. She stares at the dizzy Bunnie and laughs. "Is that all you got?"

Knuckles then tackles her from behind and she yelps while Knuckles wisecracks. "Ha! Caught you with your wings down!"

"Okay! That was the cheesiest one-liner I have ever heard in my life." She says while he holds her there. "Where in Equestria am I? Why are all you animals talking?"

Knuckles speaks in confusion. "Equestria? What are you talking about?"

Sonic then runs in along with the others. "Nice work, Knux! You nabbed her by the... wings?" Sonic realizes she's a Pegasus.

"You were right, Sonic, this horse is from another dimension." Knuckles said.

"I'm a pony, porcupine." Rainbow Dash says. "And... I have no time to stay here!" RD speeds off right from Knuckles' grasp and into the sky.

"Did she just call me a porcupine?" Knuckles got insulted.

Sonic is amused by her speed and decides to race along. "Wow! She's fast! But let's see if she can keep up with the real deal."

Sonic catches up to Rainbow Dash while she flies fast in mid-air and Sonic runs along the hills. "For a horse with wings, you're pretty fast, kiddo!"

Dashie rams him off the road shouting "I'm a Pegasus, you rat!"

"I'm not a rat! I'm a Hedgehog!" Sonic gets back on the road and continues chasing Rainbow Dash all over Knothole Village. They speed around in zig zags, curves, and incredible stunts all around until Rainbow Dash uses up all of her speed and shouts "SONIC RAINBOOM!" She breaks the sound barrier and blasts off in long rainbow streak leaving behind a large shockwave of a rainbow ring. Sonic is completely amazed by that while still running. "WHOA!"

Dashie speed through the trees and the wind shreds off all of the leaves. She speeds over a lake and all of the water gets flown out. She speeds over Uncle Chuck's Diner and the roof and sign gets flown off too. Sonic sees this and responds with a deadpan expression. "Really?"

Eventually Dash makes it across the Village and sits on top of Castle Acorn to catch her breath. While she pants she looks around to see if she lost Sonic.

"Yeah. I think I lost him." She grins.

"Not exactly." Sonic says from behind her, much to her surprise as she turns around to spot Sonic behind her who surprisingly caught up with her. "WAH!" Dashie yelped and floated up in the air with her wings flapping as Sonic walked up to her. "You were pretty fast. How do you move like that?" Sonic praised.

"How did you-? I thought- Nopony can outrun a Sonic Rainboom!" RD said in frustration.

"I hate to burst your bubble but... I don't think that 'nopony' word you just said made a lot of sense to me."

"That's because you're not a pony, whatever you are, mutant... hedgehog." RD points her hoof at Sonic while he puts up a poker face. RD groans and turns around only to face Sonic again who moved in front of her at quick speed. "Wah!" Dashie got spooked again.

"Seriously. What you did back there, I was quite amazed." Sonic said. "And I thought I was the only hedgehog in town who could move really fast. And that big rainbow explosion was amazing."

Rainbow becomes more annoyed and flies up only to face Sonic's eyes again who sped up to a higher point of the castle. "I mean it. But to be honest, you were a bit slow. Yet, that was still way past cool."

"Ugh! Why can't you just leave me alone!" Rainbow Dash said.

"What's wrong, little girl?" Sonic asked.

"And I'm not little!" Dashie screamed. "I'm older than you think."

"How old?" Sonic asked again, further annoying Rainbow.

"Why should I tell you?" Dashie asked in revolt.

"What's up with you?" Sonic asked about her attitude. "You sound like Knucklehead when he's itching for a arm wrestle."

Dashie floats around him. "Look, I have no time for this. I don't know where I am, I have to find my friends and figure out how to get back to Equestria."

"Then why don't you let us help. I'm sure we can find whoever you're looking for." Sonic offered.

Rainbow Dash glares at Sonic. "I don't know who you are and why you can talk... but you were kinda fast and I like that. But why do you want to help me when your 'flunkies' got the jump on me."

"They're Freedom Fighters. They're also the best of the best. If anyone's friend is in danger then we need to help a friend out. And besides... we lost a couple of good friends along the way recently." Sonic said as he thinks about the deaths of Sir Connery and Tommy Turtle.

Dashie changes her expression to sad and looks guilty after what Sonic said. "I'm sorry to hear that." She then flies over to Sonic. "Look, I'm sorry I got a little carried away back there. I do kinda like the way you talk. Kinda like me. And by the way... what I did there; that wasn't just way past cool, that was 20% cool." She holds her hoof out. "And I'd be happy to make a new friend like you."

Sonic then turns to Dash and they both shake hands/hooves as they smile at each other. "Great. Let me take you back to Knothole so we can get started on finding your friends. I'm Sonic, by the way. Sonic the Hedgehog."

"Sweet name. I'm Rainbow Dash!"

"Nice to meet ya, Rainbow Dash! Now let's juice!" Sonic says before speeding off with Rainbow Dash.

"Another cheesy line?" RD asked.

"It's a classic." Sonic said.


Back at Freedom HQ, Rainbow Dash apologizes for hurting Sonic's friends. "Sorry I overreacted guys. I just found myself lost in this new world."

"Don't worry about it." Julie-Su says. "I'm just worried about Mighty's temper."

"You hit pretty hard for a pony." Mighty said.

"That's because I'm undeniably, unquestionably awesome!" RD strikes a pose. "I come from a place where there are lots more ponies, and the animals are not very talkative or large..."

Charmy Bee then appears. "Did somebody say 'ponies'?" He speaks with widen eyes.

"...or Insects..." RD continues while looking at Charmy. "Seriously? Does every living creature on this world talk?"

"Pretty much." Sonic says to her.

"I'm not sure how you got here... but can you tell us what happened?" Knuckles asked.

Rainbow Dash explains. "Me and my friends were having a day of crisis. Applejack's crops were gone, Rarity's gem stash ransacked and my rainbow moat taken. There, at the Castle of the Two Sisters was a giant mammoth with big tusks and a gem stuck in his chest. Pretty creepy. He wanted to drain our life force so he can create some Warp Ring, which me and my friends have no idea about, and conquer our world with it. My friend, Twilight manage to stop him but their magic collided and caused the Warp Ring to go crazy and suck us all here to this weird planet." She then looks at Sonic whose face is a little peeved when she called them 'weird'. "But it was nice for a change to meet somepony... err... I mean, somebody else whose as awesome as I am."

Sally gets the picture. "Big mammoth? As in 'Mammoth Mogul?" She asked.

Dash turned. "Yeah? You know him?"

Sonic answers. "He tried to use the Chaos Emerald inside to be invincible and rule the world once. But Knuckles here stopped him with all of his strength and... died... but somehow came back to life. Then he returned again with Ixis Naugus and an army of black dudes to strike us where it hurts."

"One of ours died defeating him." Sally said.

Julie-Su then asks. "But how did Mogul appeared in your world, Rainbow Dash?"

"The last time I saw him was being captured by Doctor Eggman in the aftermath of the storm." Sonic says.

Rainbow Dash then explains. "Well, he said something about Chaos Energy and then something about using a Warp Ring."

Knuckles then understands. "Warp Ring?" He turns around. "Finitevus!"

"Anyway, that mammoth tried to drain our magic because he said we were powerful." Dashie said.

"But where are your friends?" Amy asked.

"They could still be here." Dashie hoped. "I'm sure of it."

"If your friends are still out there with that much power, they could be in grave danger." Julie-Su said.

"Or their power could be use to destroy an entire world if treated improperly. If what you guys say is true about having something powerful inside, then they could be tapped by that of a Chaos Emerald." Tails said in panic.

"That sounds h-h-horrible!" Ray stuttered again.

Rainbow puts up an angry face. "There's no way I'm letting my friends get put into danger!"

"Be reasonable, sugah rainbow." Bunnie says. "How many friends are we talkin' here?"

"Well, let's see..." RD counts on her hooves. "Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity... Spike... Uhhh... Sweetie Belle... Ummm... Angel... Yep! Eight of us. I'm pretty sure. That's how many."

"Good enough for me." Sonic agrees to it as well. "Tails, get Nicole up and running. We got to rustle up some ponies. Um... no pun intended."

Rainbow Dash can't remember how many of her friends went in with her. "Wait... How many of my friends are on this world?"


Meanwhile, over near the outskirts of Great Forest, sits New Megaopolis. A robotic city filled with electric sparks and disembodied robot scraps. The city is also populated with pudgy robots and mechs that are armed to the teeth with weapons. And in the middle of it all is the Eggdome. Inside, is a fat human scientist with goggles on his head and a mustache, overseeing the blueprints of his newest scheme. He is Doctor Ivo Robotnik, or better yet known as Dr. Eggman.

A small underling walks into the chambers of Eggman. "Uncle Robotnik?"

"Snively, good timing. I have just completed my ultimate plan to finally defeat those blasted Freedom Fighters and that blasted hedgehog. I'd like to go over it with you to see if you approve of it." He said.

"But sir, I've just located something that might be of interest, even for you." Snively said.

"It will have to wait. With this plan I will finally get Sonic on his knees and beg for mercy!" As you can tell, he hates Sonic as he always foils his plans.

"But Uncle?"

"WHAT?" He got up off his seat in anger and yelled at the terrified nephew.

"A c-c-c...castle showed up in the middle of the... forest." Snively stuttered.

"Castle? What castle?"

"It appeared on my radar and it's giving out a very strong surge of radiation. Possibly Chaos energy." He shows Eggman the radar. On the radar it is giving off signals around the region.

"Odd. But helpful. How many signals are giving off?"

"Well, apparently... seven." Snively points around the map screen to show exact points of the location. "One seems to be in Knothole. Two on Angel Island. Another two near the Dragon Kingdom. And one over at the ruins of Robotropolis. It's like they are flashing beacons of power."

"Hmm... Interesting." Eggman thought of a new plan. "I could harness their power to expand my Eggman Empire so I can rule Mobius. Now that my two traitorous children have been disposed of... I can create a whole army of Egg Pawns, and then nothing can stop me." He turns over to Snively. "That's a brilliant plan, Snively."

"It is?"

"I couldn't have done it without you, dear nephew." Eggman said but realizes. "Wait! You said seven showed up on the screen right? There are six. Where's the seventh?"

"That's another thing, Uncle Robotnik, the seventh is tracked by the monitors, it's just plainly hidden." Snively said. "It could be a hidden resource of power."

"Trying to hide things from the great Dr. Robotnik, huh? Trace the beacons, Snively! I want them all to line up towards my prize." Eggman clinched his fists and presses down on a button and a set of SWATbots are sent out of the fortress to track down the signals.


Somewhere in an unknown location...

"Would somepony mind tellin' me where the hay are we?!" Applejack cried out as she somehow appeared on an island.

"Oh, come now, Applejack. There's nothing here to fret about." And Rarity is with her.

"We almost had our life sucked out and you're not even worried?" She talks about Rarity's sudden optimism.

"I'm sure the others are all right. But never have I ever seen such a place like this."

Rarity and Applejack then walk over to a cave entrance and Rarity's horn starts reacting and luring her magical aura into the cave. "Oh my! It seems my horn has caught the attention of something very valuable inside this rather musty, dirty and dusty cave."

"What else are you gonna say? Filthy?" Applejack remarks as she follows Rarity down the cave.

"You know, Applejack, I was starting to think we were getting along just fine after Twilight's Sleepover."

"Aw, shucks... now ya remindin' me of the past now?" Applejack says. "It's just that... I'm worried."

"About what, dear?"

"Apple Bloom, all alone. No protection. Nopony to help her. Ah hate to think what's happenin' ta her now." Applejack worries. "Your sister is missing too."

"I'm sure Sweetie Belle is with her. And maybe even Scootaloo. The three always stick together." Said Rarity. "Although I am rather worried of how she is."

"Yeah." AJ agrees.

"By the way... what of this Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I heard they were the school newspaper editors back then."

Applejack sighs and starts explaining. "I don't know why Apple Bloom or her Crusader friends ever talk about them. They all go to the same school."

"Why don't they talk about them?" Rarity asked.

"I saw a bit of it for myself. Diamond Tiara is the daughter Filthy Rich, the pony who buys Granny Smith's Zap Apple products. I saw her laughing at my sister's bunny costume. Ah think... Ah think that's the problem with them fillies. I think she's bulling them." Applejack stops near Rarity as something caught her eyes. "Rarity? Are you okay?"

Rarity's eyes shine with awe. "Oh my dear Pegasus heaven from above!" She gazes upon a giant green emerald sitting on an altar. "That is the most largest gemstone I have ever seen. Either that or I'm hallucinating again."

"You're definitely not seeing giant rocks this time! I can see it too." Applejack gazes at it too. "What is that thing?"

"I have no idea. But this would look perfect for the upcoming Grand Galloping Gala. Excuse me while I..." Rarity was about to trot over to the emerald but was stopped by a booming voice. "GET AWAY FROM THAT, YOU THIEVES!"

Applejack and Rarity turn their heads to see a tall red figure who looks old but still in fighting shape.


Over at the outskirts of Robotropolis... Twilight Sparkle opened her eyes and groans. She got up and looked around where she is. "Huh? Where am I?"

Twilight gasps as she realizes her friends are missing. "Spike! Rarity! Rainbow Dash! Pinkie Pie! Anypony!" She was calling out but no response. "Oh no..." Her ears flop in depression. "I guess we got separated ever since..." Suddenly she hears Spike's cry for help. "Spike?!" She hears Spike yelling and teenagers laughing. "Spike! Hold on! I'm coming!" Twilight desperately gallop to save Spike.

Spike is being pinned down on the ground by the green hedgehog's shoe. He is Scourge, Sonic's evil double. He chuckles at Spike's helplessness along with five other animals. "You picked the wrong territory to stumble upon, wuss. Now we get to mess wif ya!"

"Please!" Spike begged. "Don't hurt me! I'm just an innocent dragon."

"Yeah, right. The Dragons were turned into Robians before you got here, pal." Predator Hawk said.

"Scourge! What are you waiting for?" Lightning Lynx asked him. "Just squash him!"

"We are the Destructix, remember?" Sgt. Simian said. "We punish anyone who gets in our way."

"Yeah!" Flying Frog jumps over to Spike's face. "So how would you like it, kid. Juiced or mashed?"

"Neither thank you." Spike responds.

Scourge pushes down hard on Spike's head with his shoe. "Oh... I'm gonna enjoy this."

Suddenly, Scourge gets shot down by a purple beam and falls down to the floor. "AGH!"

The other five members turn around to see Twilight Sparkle galloping after them. "Get away from him, you animals!"

"Look out! Another Freedom Fighter!" Predator Hawk gets ready for battle.

"Yeah! But this should be a walk in a park." Sleuth Dawg says drawing out his blaster gun. He fires blast beams at Twilight which she dodges while running up to them. Twilight stops in her tracks and uses her magic to levitate Dawg's gun and swats it across his face.

Lightning Lynx tries to catch Twilight but she teleports away from him and bonks his head with her hooves after appearing on top of him. Flying Frog then entangles her with his stretchy frog tongue. She struggles for a bit but Twilight manages to blind Flying Frog by shining her bright magic at his eyes and releases her. She opens her wings and flies off the ground, away from Flying Frog. However she is met with bombarding attacks from Predator Hawk, but Twilight dodges them by teleporting and uses her magic to freeze Hawk in place. Scourge watches in amusement and awe while Sgt. Simian tosses a grenade at Twilight, but teleports away from it just before it explodes. Twilight then gasps at the sight of Simian aiming his giant bazooka at her and fires a missile at her. Twilight cringes her eyes and uses her magic to telepathically stop the missile before it could impact on her and redirects it back at Simian which impacts the ground below him and flies off the ground.

Scourge watched how well Twilight performed in a fight and calls off the others. "Destructix! Retreat! I'll see you later, purple." Scourge and his injured posse leave the area while Twilight tends to Spike.

"Spike! Are you okay? What did these mean creatures do to you?" Twilight asked.

Spike got up and looks at Twilight. "Twilight! They were gonna... I can't believe they would..."

"I know. Me too."

Twilight and Spike then look toward Robotropolis. "Where are we, Twilight?"

"I'm not sure. But something tells me we're not in Ponyville anymore." Twilight replied in sadness.

"Well... It doesn't look like we're in Equestria anymore either." Spike said.

"No... it doesn't feel like it, but I'm glad your safe. I hope the others made it out." Twilight hopes.

"Wait! What about that Mogul guy? Where did he go?" Spike asked as he and Twilight walked along the glade.

"I have no idea. But it seems like my magic has caused some kind of temporal disturbance with his magic. Almost as if they don't mix very well." Twilight thinks.

"Hey... are the Crusaders okay?" Spike also notices.

"You know..." Twilight then realizes and begins to freakout. "OH NO! THE TWINS!"

"What about them?"

"They were with the Crusaders! We've got to find them!"

"But where could they be? I have no idea where we are."

Spike pointed out and Twilight clenched her teeth in panic.


Somewhere in the Great Forest. Apple Bloom opens her eyes. She yawns and then turns her body around to see that she's lying on Silver Spoon who wakes up too and the two stared eye to eye. Spoon quickly shoved AB off her in anger. "GET OFF ME, BLANK FLANK!" And brushes herself off.

AB gets back on her hooves and wonders where she is. "Where am I? Applejack? Scootaloo? Sweetie Belle?"

"Oh please! Save your helplessness for when we are not lost in some woods!" Spoon says as she starts looking around.

"You!" AB gets angry at her.

"What?" Spoon turns around and Apple Bloom tackles her to the ground. "AHHH!" Apple Bloom holds her down while she struggles. "Let me go, you dumb Cutie Markless baby!"

"If it wasn't for you to go and blame us for Diamond, we wouldn't have seen our friends get stomped on by that big mammoth!" AB shouts.

"Ohhhh... you've got the brains and heart... but it seems your missing something; your Cutie Mark! Now let me go!" Spoon struggled more.

"You know, Silver Spoon! Ah'm gettin' real tired of you calling me a 'blank flank'. In fact... I'm getting sick of it. We all are! Stop being so superior and start acting like you have meaning for once!"

"Meaning?!" Spoon bucks AB off her and walks up to her in a rush of anger. "You know why we hate you! Because you and your dumb friends are... talentless!"

Apple Bloom clenches her teeth in anger. "You think... we are talentless. Is that why you pick on us? Me, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo? Because WE are talentless? You and Diamond Tiara think we will never get out Cutie Marks and become blank flanks forever?" She walks up to her face. "You two are the most selfish ponies Ah have ever met. And you won't just admit that 'cause you know it... don't you."

Silver Spoon hesitated to respond while looking away. "DON'T YOU!" Apple Bloom screamed again.

"Shut up!" Spoon screamed.

"No! You shut up and admit it!" Apple Bloom spoke again. "Come on! I wanna see you explode with truth right now."

"Stop shouting!"

"I said explode!"

Suddenly an actual explosion occurs near them and they scream with widen eyes. AB and Spoon look up to see a green bird who's spinning a bomb on his finger and a polar bear with large hands.

"Look at what we found, Bark. Two little ponies having a tea party. Let's grab 'em!" Said Bean the Dynamite as he and Bark charge at the two fillies and they run for their lives while Bean throws countless bombs at them. "C'mon, let's have a blast!" He throws another. "Now this is 'the bomb'!"

"I hate you!" Spoon said to AB while they gallop.

"Ah hate you more." AB replied back.

Another bomb is thrown, causing them to shriek again. "Ha! Talk 'bout a 'short fuse'!" Bean sadistically remarked. "Hey! Don't run! I want to ride you!" He suddenly said due to mood swings.


Somewhere over in Downunda. An echidna watches the ocean flow over the shore. He is white, has gold pupils for his eyes, wears appendages around his hands and feet, and wears a black cape. Just then a Warp Ring appears over the shore and out comes Mammoth Mogul.

"I never thought I would see you again... Doctor Finitevus." He greets as he exits the ring.

"I never thought you'd take your time to complete your task, Mogul." Finitevus greeted back.

The two then walk. "Moments I have been planning this, dreaming of this. I take that the 'Elements of Harmony' have been drained of all of it's power." Finitevus asked.

"Frankly, not. It seems that the Elements are more resistant than you predicted. The ponies are stronger than the Elements and seem to be immune to our evil."

"This was not what I had in mind, Mogul. I didn't give you another chance just so you run your casino, I gave you a chance to help me cleanse this world of corruption." Finitevus has an agenda. A very twisted agenda. "A world where there is true peace."

"And it will come to that. But first..." Mogul starts bringing in something from the Warp Ring.

"What did you bring?" Finitevus asked.

"I thought you asked. Although their power was too much for us, I found a rather more plausible substitute. She can connect to your plan very well. She has everything we need. Hatred, compassion, corruption and jealously." Mogul levitates the orb over to Finitevus.

Finitevus held his hand out and starts feeling the energy surging from the orb. "Yes! I can feel her power. I guess I doubted you, Mogul. I guess the Elements are mere trinkets compared to her."

Finitevus and Mogul stare at the unconscious Diamond Tiara floating in a magic orb barrier while Finitevus grins with evil glee. "She'll fit right well with my Enerjak Project."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

That's right, everypony. Diamond Tiara, the pony we all love to hate, gets a major role in this crossover story.

Comments ( 5 )

Oh shit diamond enerjak that is BAD:twilightoops:

5685507 I am currently writing a new Sonic/MLP crossover fanfic. This story I made was a year old. You can see the complete version here. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9947651/1/Chaos-is-Magic It's a bit unpolished though.

5692262 that's fine and thanks for letting me know:twilightsmile:

5739388 This is pre Mega Man crossover. I'm writing a new and better one though. This is just a year old.

Cant wait for more!

Login or register to comment