• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 261 Views, 0 Comments

The Nightmare Factory - ZedarShadow



Doctor Remmi Cycle's past has caught up to him, a life he had thought was far behind him now calls him back to save his hometown of Neighbelheim. Will history repeat itself in the form of this Nightmarish plague?

  • ...
 0
 261

Prologue: Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, there was a great princess that would rise the moon for the night. She would bring out the stars and the cooling winds that traveled the land as all would sleep. The princess could go in and out of dreams and would ride along the dreams of those young and old alike, rejoicing the wonderful night as only a princess could.

Her duty, though, was to rid the Nightmares that haunted the minds of all whom were under the dark sky.

But, not all was well.

She was being consumed, little by little, by the very Nightmares she was keeping away.

Her heart, where she hid her jealousy for her older sister, was becoming that of nightmares: dark, cold, and frightening.

Soon, she had been transformed into the Queen of Nightmares, and she sought out to ensure that the land was engulfed in eternal darkness; enslaving all into an eternal sleep. Giving her reign over the world of dreams.

But her plan failed.

Her older sister, a princess of light, fought and trapped her in the very thing that she had the most power over: the moon.

Her final vow was to return in in a thousand years to exact her revenge on her sister, and all of the subjects who took her former kindness for granted.

Only then was the true value of her power seen; nightmares had become more frequent, more terrifying, and especially, much more serious than they ever were.

Some say there is a way to stop nightmares, just as the princess had once done. But others say that the nightmares are her last curse; a way for her power to remain immortal until her return.

Author's Note:

How does one revise/restate a story already explained in a fandom in a new and creative manner anyway?