• Published 6th Oct 2014
  • 11,538 Views, 234 Comments

Everything for a Princess - Spider8ite



It was just a normal day in the new castle of Princess Twilight Sparkle, except for a few incidents... Like the Lord of Chaos, the Princess of the Night, the Element of Laughter and two old enemies deciding to confess to Twilight all at once.

  • ...
72
 234
 11,538

Epilogue - Happy Ending...?

Epilogue: Happy Ending...?

For some unknown reason, Twilight Sparkle’s head ached. Maybe it was all the crazy dreams she'd had that night. She should blame Princess Luna for that, maybe she wanted to have a little game with Twilight…

She blinked a few times and looked away. In her dresser she had a calendar and it showed that it was the day to choose. That had been the stupidest competition in all of Equestria. Even so…

Those days were amazing. Weird, but at the same time… interesting.

And it was time to end it.

Twilight sighed and got out of her bed.


“Twi, you’re awake! You’re okay? Last night you were talking in your sleep, I heard… Things like ‘No Trixie don’t be sad!’ and things like that.”

This came from Spike as she entered the kitchen.

“Yes, Spike I… I’m okay. I’m just kinda tired of thinking and… thinking again.”

“About what?” he took some of his cereal, “That competition?” The boy rose an eyebrow while he talked with a full mouth.

“Spike! I already told you not to talk while you’re eating something, it’s rude and you could choke!” Twilight said in a maternal way and then changed her frown to a disappointed face. “And if… If they hate me for my choice?” the princess sat and sighed, looking at Spike.

“Nah!” Spike shook his hands, denying the notion, “They made this stupid thing for you and you had to choose someone right?” Twi nodded, “So they have to accept your choice! And you will see who isn't worthy of you if they hate you for that,” the boy gave her a smile.

“Thanks for saying that Spike. You know you’re my number one assistant, right?”

“Yeah, I have my tricks,” he said proudly while smiling. Twilight laughed and shook her head, she rose up and walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the top of his head, smiling with a maternal look in her eyes.

“How about you show your tricks to me? Could you do your best ever cheese sandwich for me?” she raised an eyebrow in a playful way.

"Yes, sir, captain, sir!” Spike stood up and went to work, with some help from Twi.

Again, it was good to have his company to change things a little. Twilight felt relieved. She stopped thinking about her choice and how they were going to react, finally she could have some peace.

“But who is?” he asked suddenly.

“Who is what?”

“The chosen of course!” Spike exclaimed while making the sandwich.

Good… Now I’m thinking about this again… Awesome… “You will see. The chosen is…” Twilight sighed. “Our date was very simple, but it had meaning in it. Actually, she even acts like me sometimes…” Twilight widened her eyes, the princess had said “she”.

“Poor Discord, looks like he will have to find another woman because this… This one already has an owner, and I suspect it's another woman.” Spike joked and smirked at her.

“You didn’t heard anything okay?”

“Okay, it’s not like I’m going to tell him or something like that!” Spike let out another little laugh, “I was waiting for that, hehe…”

“That what?”

“Nothing Twi, nothing, forget it…”


Later that day…

“Watch as The Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most amazing trick ever!” Trixie’s voice was heard from far away, Twilight smiled and rolled her eyes as she made her way to her suitors.

Luna was playing on her DS, Sunset was waiting while leaning against the wall, Discord was... well, he was transformed into Sunset’s motorcycle, Trixie was doing some tricks and Pinkie… She was being Pinkie while watching the tricks.

Sunset’s motorcycle, or Discord, let out a thunderous “roar”. It were so loud that Luna got surprised and dropped her DS on the ground, she looked at Discord, now human again, with a killer look.

DISCORD! WE WILL KILL THEE!” Luna shouted with her Royal Canterlot Voice and got up, going to him.

“Calm down Lulu!” he snapped his fingers and she was wearing red overalls and a mustache, “Happy now?” Discord smirked.

HOW DARE THOU?!

“Guys I… I’m already here.” They turned to Twilight. “It’s the day.”

“Yes yes, finally,” Discord snapped his fingers again and Luna went back to normal, “But some people want to kill me Twilight! Do something! I’m just a helpless lady!” now he was dressed like a woman and hid behind Twi.

Twilight rolled her eyes, “Discord, could we be serious just for a minute?”

Discord cleared his throat. Now he was dressed as a businessman, pretending to be serious. “I’m totally serious here Twilight, because that’s a great deal, now you can go and say whatever you want. But I’ll stay like this because… Well, I believe I’m very sexy like this,” he smirked again while Twilight let out a little smile.

“Okay, er… Stand next to one another, please. I just want to say something…” Twilight let out a great sigh, “You’re all amazing. First I thought it was some kind of spell, that this couldn't be happening to me, but no, it wasn't. I… Everything was very odd, everyone confessing to me at the same time! But at this point, I had to be prepared for this, even more odd things have happened to me in these years. After all: I’m Twilight Sparkle.”

Everyone laughed.

“Maybe it’s a signal, I don’t know, just… I love you all. Pinkie, Luna, Discord, Sunset and Trixie. And I never wanted this coming from all of you at the same time! But you guys are all amazing, I never thought anyone would do things like that for me, but you all did. But I can only choose the person I really love. And I’ll admit: I've felt like this since the day we met…”

“Whos? Who is it?! Who is it?!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“The person is…”


A few months later…

Sunset looked at the photos in an album. They were photos from Christmas, New Years Eve and other year commemorations. It was already eight months since she had been chosen, and she couldn’t be more happy.

Trixie however had a bad reaction to that, but some months later she fell in love with Pinkie’s sister. While Discord found love in a place that even he, the Lord of Chaos, didn’t think he would find it: He was dating Sunbutt. Well, Celestia, but he loved to call her that. Pinkie and Luna became more and more close to each other and everyone thinks it could turn into something else at some point.

Twilight entered the living room, “What are your looking at?”

“Just photos…” she put the album on a little table and looked at her princess, “C’mere, Twi.” Twilight smiled and laid down in the couch with her. They didn’t need anything to talk about, just being together was amazing.

“All's well that ends well, right?” Twi asked.

“Yeah…” Sunset said, starting to close her eyes.

“Twilight, darling!” Rarity entered the room with a desperate face, making both get up from the couch.

“What's happening? Some demon from Tartarus?”

“No! It’s worst than that! Or better, I don’t know… Applejack and Trender want to stay with me!”

“What?!” both exclaimed.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” that came from the upstairs. It was Spike.

“What will I do?”

“Ummm… I think I have a idea, right, my love?” Sunset asked looking at both maliciously and smirking.

“Oh no… Here we go again…”

THE END

Author's Note:

Yesss! You don't know how it's good to finish something. Feel weird and free with that! Yep, I'm done. I hope you all had a great journey here, just like me. Thanks for all the favorites, upvotes and (maybe) follows you gave me for that story! You're all awesome, I hope ya' know that guys!
This is edited my Exterminate Regenerate, give him hugs!

Thanks for: LordDragon, VitalSpark and Exterminate Regenerate for being so good for me while editing this. They're awesome people and awesome friends. You should check them out when you have time! I'm sure that they would love it!

Yeah, the end! I'm happy that I wrote this! :3 Thanks and allons-y!

Comments ( 27 )

5806022 I considered. But that was people choice, not mine

5806000 Just read the epilogue and you shall see what is her choice! :twilightsmile:

5806099 Yay!

A Twi/Trix/Sunny ménage à trois would have been the best ending, but I had a feeling you wouldn't go there.

I still think you should have kept it ambitious.

While this was still a nice fanfic, let's be honest. Sunset won due to popularity. From a story perspective, I honestly don't think she earned it. Not as much as Luna, Trixie, and Discord.:applejackunsure:

I knew Sunset would be picked when twilight said she even acts like me sometimes. I like the ending, do I see a sequel in the future?

5806270 That's true, I have to admit. I always loved Twixie and Twiluna, but, as this was a choice by readers, I had to do this. Well... When I wrote the Trixie chapter I was like... "God, I should actually put Trixie with her... Not Sun..." But that happened and here we are. I really need to do a cute Twixie one shot just because Trixie deserve it!

5806807 Nope. I won't do it, just if the demand is too (damn) high.

YAY Sunset Sparkle

You didn’t heard anything okay
It were so loud that Luna

1. Hear.
2. Was.

So... here it is. Our long awaited ship. I lo- Well, I wouldn't say I love it but I just feel in for a shipping mood and go with lots of ships. Just wondering if Trixie fell in love with Maud or Inkie or Blinkie. I'd like to think the first. Can I call Sunset x Twilight the SunLight ship? How about the Luna x Pinkie to be Linkie?

yaaay Dislestia <3

Are you going to write alternate endings where Twilight choose someone else?

I am fairly certain most people expected her to be like "Why not all of them?". I, for one, am glad to see who has been chosen, it seemed to make the most sense.

5807052 I'm all for SunsetSparkle, but the problem is that Sunset had the weakest chapter. Not much happens aside from the confrontation with Trixie. It makes seem like the other got screwed over.

5809695
That's a awesome idea!!! :rainbowkiss:

Its ove!!!!! Well all good things must come to an end I guess. :pinkiesad2:
I think you should do a sequel for Rarity's problem

I am with Rainbow 085 on this one. Could you PLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE do alternate endings? Pretty please with a mustache on top? :moustache:

omg, can't wait to read, I hope she picks pinkie:trollestia: :pinkiehappy:, luna or discord :trollestia::trollestia:

Comment posted by Bones_ deleted Jul 19th, 2015

5807052 But... Alt endings...

I ship all the ships in this chapter!:twilightblush:

I was hoping she picked Pinkie... Twinkie is best ship out of them all in my opinion...

YES! I freaking love SUNSETXTWILIGHT! YAY!

:yay: :twilightsmile: :pinkiehappy: :heart:

5807052 great story! You should make different endings for the people that are disappointed :-P love this story!!

6975745 I'm glad to see people still enjoy this! :twilightsmile: I really love when Humanized Ponies are still on Equestria, but with some changes, so I decided to do it like that. :moustache: It's not my favorite or best work, but I'm happy you like it :heart:

Discolight OTP

Yesss Sunlight won! OTP 4 LIFE

Surprise, surprise, yet another fucking SunLight. Jeez, can anypony be original anymore? It's always fucking SunLight. How utterly boring and predictable.

Login or register to comment