• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 876 Views, 13 Comments

Eye of a Tornado - StarLadybugQuinn



This story is based on the movie "Into the Storm". I suggest you watch this movie, it teaches you how much life means to you.

  • ...
9
 13
 876

The Date

Soarin's POV
Hi I'm Soarin from the Wonderbolts and I get to go out with the cutest mare ever I'm kind of nervous though. I have liked Dashie since the day I met her. I should probably tell you that story.
It was my first day of school at Ponyville elementary school, but I was lost. It was I new school for me,so I went to the office,and asked for some help. They sent up Dashie and when she walked through the door, I was love struck. I don't know why,but I was just automatically head over hooves. She showed me around the school and asked if we could be friends and I may have taken that answer way to far. I may have kissed her cheek, but you can't tell anyone about it. She blushed, but said that it was a yes. We were together forever, until I got into the Wonderbolts. We had to go our seperate ways. She was heartbroken, but I told her that we would meet again. I knew it wasn't true, but I had to comfort her. A few years later, I decided to go to Highschool, because I needed an education. When I got there the best thing happened. Rainbow Dash was there! I yelled to her and she came over to give me a bear hug. Her pff's were giggling and I was just overwhelmed with awesomeness. She pulled away and introduced me to Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack. They scared me at first, because they were defensive and telling me that I would be in trouble, if I hurt Dashie. I obeyed them and made new friends with the school. I was trying to figure a way out to ask Dashie if she would go out with me. I went to every girl at school, but I was really bad at asking them out. I made the decision to ask Spitfire for help. I was trained for two weeks and when I was ready, she started making a plan. I was to pretend to ask Spitfire out, then she would say no. Dashie would come over and I would ask her out. Today is the date and I should probably get ready.
I am now ready and I can't wait for the best date ever." Hey Soarin", said a familiar voice. I turned to see Dashie dressed up in the most beautiful dress I've seen. I stared at her in awe for about five minutes. She then asked," Are you okay?" I told her that I was daydreaming. I really was looking at her flank and dress. I sat her down at a table and asked her what she wanted to eat. She said a sandwich would be awesome, so I made the most amazing sandwich I could. I have it to her and she said thank you. I sat down with her and heard a loud noise. It was probably just the wind or something, so I just ignored it finished eating. I took Dashie to the skylight area of the place. We snuggled together, but something big was going to happen.

Author's Note:

I know the camper is short, but I promise the next one will be longer. I hope you enjoy.

Comments ( 1 )

Read this in its entirety, then come back and try again

I also suggest reading more for, what, at least another year or two? At least until you're capable of stringing a sentence together that doesn't seem like English is your second language.

Login or register to comment