• Published 5th Oct 2014
  • 1,251 Views, 12 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Ascendancy - Psycho Blizzard



When Plasma Storm is forced into the Marejave Wasteland to find his foal, he soon realizes that Equestria isn’t as bad as he was told it was his entire life.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,251
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Let me put it this way:
story good; formatting/spacing awful.
I liked the first version better, the one with paragraphs and space-lines in between.

Also, may I ask why you published 44k words in one go? That's quite a thing to ask of new readers.

5100266

Yeah, I'm not happy about the formatting either. I'm probably going to go through and fix it because it's bothering me. I didn't have that problem on the Pony Fiction Archive. The document I paste from has paragraphs with lines in between, so I'm not sure why it showed up here like that.

As for the second question, I originally just posted the story months ago on PFA because my internet was too slow for Fimfiction. I have faster internet now and am trying to get as much feedback as possible on my writing.

5100397
FIMfiction (for some reason) doesn't accept foreign formatting. Many people have that problem with importing stuff from e.g. GoogelDoc. Taking a word document with formatting works for me, strange enough.

5100404
We really must stop meeting like this, Cleric. People will think we're committing sense offense.

5103136
And you're no under close monitoring. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we'd find even more of those profile-pictures somewhere in your house.
Changing both face and name that often indicates a development of an aggressive emotional personality. And we all know to what those aggressive emotions have led us.




5100397
Formatting is much better now. You read with your eyes first after all.

5104918
Nonsense! I have nothing to hide.
I'm not feeling.

wow that's a lot to read right away

Your book has been advertised on the new facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/foebooks/ :)

Erm... Why is Colgate in the character tags?

Login or register to comment