• Published 7th Oct 2014
  • 4,972 Views, 81 Comments

Five Nights at Twily's - Purple Smart



It was only supposed to be for one night, but then those ponies became more curious...

  • ...
7
 81
 4,972

Night One

Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

...

Oh my god.

Okay, Mike, just calm down. They'll be gone soon. Just hide out in this weird room in some sort of weird crystal tree house. Those animals have to leave soon, right? Then I can get back to the teleporter and leave this place. No one needs to know. I'll just- I'll just say it didn't work! I was- I was just trapped in a sort of Limbo for a while! Yeah, they'll believe that.

I hope.

Dammit, how the heck did I get myself into this mess? It was just suppose to be for a few moments. I'd try out that dumb teleporter thing, take a few notes on what I saw, and leave! A simple one day job. And here I am, locked up in one of these rooms. The fact that they seem to be made of an indestructible material is not helping my conscience.

But then that... thing... showed up. I didn't even hear it come. It was yellow and pink, it had four legs, and wings, I think? I barely got a glimpse of it cause it was so quiet. I was just turning a corner and I saw that thing float by me and I panicked and turned around, ran towards the first door I could find and locked it. And here I am.

I had heard that animal knock on the door but there was no freaking way I was letting that thing in until I am sure it won't kill me. I think it had murmured or something, I couldn't tell, it was so quiet. But a creature that mumbles can't be good can it. I don't even know if it's still there, it's so gosh darn quiet.

Now, it seems to be dark outside, but these wall are glowing. Such an interesting material. I want to take some back for further research, but the crystalline structure seems impenetrable. This is good. Use thoughts to calm down, Mike. Keep observing, that's what you were sent to do anyways. Anything to distract yourself from whatever-that-thing-was.

Man, for a giant crystal castle / treehouse, this place has a lot of books. Like, a LOT of books.It's like this place is a library or something. Let's see, some history books, some books on... magic? Magic incantations, magic cures... magic, magic, yadda, yadda. Wow. This place seems to be highly influenced by some sort of magical flow. I wonder if I could get someone to-

Wait, what was that? I hear... noises. It can't be that yellow creature, it sounds different. There's another voice, and another, and another. There are four more of those creatures?! Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god...

I can't possibly survive the night with four monsters running around the place! They're going to find me soon enough, and they're going to kill me! I can hear them now, running all over the place, murmuring in their strange sounds. Jeezuz, all that noise is making me panic. I bet they've already sniffed me out and are just trying to hunt me down! Oh, I shouldn't have volunteered for this dumb mission, I should have just-

...it's quiet again. What could they possibly be doing now? If only I had something to watch them with, something to track their movements around the tree house... oh wait, the cameras! I'm so stupid! I just need to turn on my laptop... set up a few things... and done! Thank goodness! Most of the cameras are working. All but the one camera in the kitchen area, but it's still got audio. I'll fix that if I get out of here alive.

Dangit, the images are all blurry! I can't even see what they look like. It appears that they all have four legs like that yellow one from before. Speaking of which I don't see that yellow one anywhere. Oh, god, I hope that doesn't become a problem. Anyways, at least these creatures all have distinct coloring, a cyan one with rainbow highlights, a pink fluffy one, a white one with some strange purple flowing things, and an orange one wearing a hat. Honestly, repeating this in my head, they don't sound that dangerous. But I'm not taking any chances, especially with that one incident back in '87. I don't want to talk about it.

They don't seem to be doing anything, just wandering about. I have no idea which camera is connected to what, which is really annoying because one might be in the next room right now, waiting to pounce on me, and I wouldn't even know. I should probably look around this room to see if there's anything to defend myself with.

Jeez, how long has it been? Like, five, six hours? Why are they still here? They weren't here before. Or maybe they were. Maybe they're nocturnal. Great, that's what I need right now, creatures that can attack me while I sleep-

HOLY COW IT JUST GOT DARK WHAT IS GOING ON MY CAMERAS DON'T WORK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M SCARED I JUST HEARD THE DOORS OPEN PLEASE DON'T KILL I DON'T WANT TO DIE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Calm down, Mike, get a grip. It's pitch black, so most likely they can't see me. I'll just stay in this corner and be as quite as possible. They won't find me. I hope they don't find me. Please don't let them find me.

Oh god, something is glowing, it looks like it's coming from a... a horn! Oh god I'm screwed, I'm soooooo screwed. It's one of those creatures, it's getting closer, please don't kill me, I don't what to see it when I die I'm closing my eyes oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my-

...huh? It's... gone? And it's suddenly daylight outside? I guess they are nocturnal, after all. But what's with the sudden morning? This world must have a strange solar/lunar pattern for nights and days to be this... sudden. I should check on that when I get out of here.

I don't hear anymore noises, so I think the creatures are gone, I just need to fix the cameras, find the teleporter and *yawn* ... wh-what? I'm so tired... no! I need to wake up! I gotta leave while I'm still alive! I got to ... get out ... *yawn* of... heeeeeere... zzzzz...