• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 4,212 Views, 68 Comments

Spring Time - TheWraithWriter



Spring is upon Equestria and Twilight just wants to read her book outdoors. Celestia has other plans.

  • ...
20
 68
 4,212

Act the Second

Following the rather… interesting scene covered previously, we now invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the following popular culture reference.

After that fateful spring morning, there was a rather long silence between one Twilight Sparkle, and one Princess Celestia. The silence was so profound that it lasted well past the awkward mark on the silent time passage chart. And so, Spring changed into Summer, Summer suddenly became Winter, and Winter decided it was best to not trust Spring and Summer again, what with what happened last time, and decided to go straight to Autumn. Autumn, of course, didn’t like the idea of taking Spring’s shift, and promptly handed the responsibility back over to Summer. Summer really thought this was a bad move, and, seeing as Autumn had already left and all our Winter Soldier references are tied up elsewhere, Summer did a backwards leap to become Spring once more. Which is good, because it never really should have changed in the first place.

And so, it is on that day that we resume with our regular narration…


“Weird weather this week,” Twilight Sparkle said, looking out the window at the bright Spring day, which had been as hot and muggy as the middle of Summer only yesterday.

“Discord said the seasons were having an argument,” Fluttershy said, currently in the process of making them both cups of tea.

The two were currently inside Fluttershy’s cottage, which is located just on the edge of the Everfree Forest. Which makes sense because plenty of animals still love in or near the forest, but doesn’t make sense because she’s absolutely terrified of the forest. This of course has absolutely no impact on the rest of the story whatsoever…. The Author’s a little off-kilter right now - give him a moment.

Twilight ‘hmm’ed softly at that. Discord messing with the seasons was usually something she’d investigate further or send a letter to the Princess. Of course, 'usually' was something of an old notion at this point. Because, usually the Princess didn’t come down to Ponyville in a very secretive matter. Usually, the Princess exuded a sense of calmness and regality. Usually, the Princess didn't express her profound desire to alleviate her magically induce estrus by having sex with her former student right to said student's face.

Twilight had panicked, as it wasn’t everyday the ruler of the nation proposes sex in an open field to you. When she was smaller and faced with logic numbing anxiety, Twilight had the habit of teleporting randomly. Now that she was older and wiser, Twilight had managed to teleport in a general direction instead. It had only taken her three tries to get back to the library!

Seeing as Golden Oaks had been housing the Elements of Harmony for a time, a great many magical wards had been placed over it to protect the artifacts. Even though they were no longer there, the enchantments remained. One of these kept anypony but the spell caster from using a teleport spell to enter. Another, dormant until activated by a spoken phrase, would prevent any from entering physically. These and other enchantments helped convince Twilight she was safe from horny goddesses long enough for her to come to her senses and realize that a pony of Celestia’s power level stood a good chance of simply breaking these spells.

However, it appeared as though Celestia never made any attempt to do so, as the library remained quiet the rest of the day and several days afterwards. When there were some dramatic changes in weather, Twilight became concerned. If the Sun and the weather could influence Celestia, it stood to reason she might be able to affect them as well.

Efforts to find Spike so she might send a letter to Luna asking about Celestia’s state proved fruitless, but luckily she received a letter from the lunar princess detailing Celestia was in Canterlot but little else. Once the seasons had regained normality, Twilight had decided it was in both hers and Equestria’s interests to figure out this… situation with the Princess. Books rarely failed her, but then again this was a rare situation. Her friends, though no doubt doing their best, would likely prove fruitless as well.

Save Fluttershy, of course.

Writing romance novels, several of which were critically acclaimed, surely meant that the pegasus at least had an idea of what love was. Which was honestly far more than Twilight. Which brought Twilight to her current predicament of broaching the subject.

“Two sugars, right?” Fluttershy asked, plopping a few in her cup.

“Right,” Twilight nodded. She turned away from the window and made her way over to the table, sitting across from Fluttershy as the pegasus stirred the tea.

“So, what can I help you with?” Fluttershy asked as she slid the tea cup over to Twilight.

The alicorn didn’t answer right away, first blowing on her tea and then taking a sip. Swallowing the hot liquid, Twilight gently placed the cup back on the coaster before speaking.

“I need to talk to you about…” Twilight tried to think of a better word before deciding there wasn’t one. “About love.”

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow. “Oh? What about it?”

Twilight shifted uncomfortably. “Well… let’s say somepony was in a very personal but platonic relationship with somepony else. But then it turns out that one of them has very strong feelings for the other. But when she tells the other pony, the other one doesn’t know how to react and runs away. And now the other pony thinks she may have hurt the first pony’s feelings, but she’s not too sure if she should even try to talk to her.” Twilight took another sip of tea to try and calm herself. “What, as a writer, would you recommend the other pony do?”

Fluttershy was silent for a time, sipping her tea while looking up and to the left, which, as you know, is the classic writer thinking pose. After a time, she set down her tea and spoke.

“Well, I recommend that this other pony do exactly that: talk to the first pony. If she’s not sure how she feels, she should tell the other pony that, and then they could work out the problem together.” a pause. “Ideally, they would then fuck.”

Twilight was not one so crude as to rudely spray hot tea whenever she heard something shocking. However, the body still has its immediate reactions and when it can’t do one, it does another. So while Twilight did not spray hot tea all over Fluttershy, she did lose her grip on her tea cup. The soft carpeting of the cottage saved the cup, but the tea still spilled. And a good amount of it over Twilight’s thighs.

“Yeow!” Twilight shouted, jumping backwards while trying to get the tea off of her, succeeding only in landing in a mess of tangled wings and tail a few feet away.

“Oh my,” Fluttershy said softly, scrambling over to Twilight, using a small towel to clean the tea from her. Once that small crisis was over, Twilight stared at Fluttershy in a strange cocktail of emotions.

“What the hay, Fluttershy!” Twilight said, panting after the shock of hot tea in her lap and her friend’s choice words.

“What?” the pegasus said innocently. “It would sell better if they did.”

What?”

Fluttershy blushed. “W-well… ponies like it when a couple they’ve seen going through all these twists and turns finally get together. And they like it even more if they, uh, consummate the relationship as well.” the blush deepened. “This is, uh, for a book, right?”

Twilight sighed and got up; using her magic to return her cup to the table and clean up the tea she spilled.

“Oh, it’s not?” Fluttershy asked, only to turn practically scarlet. “Oh gosh, I just said - eep!” she covered her mouth with her hooves.

“It’s, uh, okay Fluttershy; you did give me some good advice,” Twilight said as she walked to the door. “Even if you, uh, didn’t realize it.” Twilight blushed as well as she opened to door. “Uh, thanks for the tea. I’ll… see you later.”

Fluttershy nodded vigorously, waving Twilight off wordlessly.

Closing the door to the cottage, Twilight spread her wings and took to the sky, angling towards Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Hell really isn't as bad as they keep telling you.

Comments ( 47 )

Author in the note's right, you know.

Wat just happened...?:applejackconfused:

5098701 no its just that im not into this kinda stuff.

5104354 Pussy.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~

5108335 At least I'm not a clopper! All of those dipshits are what make us bronies so frowned upon.

5113419 You're still a pussy.

And were you implying that I am a 'clopper'? I will have you know that, while I may enjoy the occasional raunchy story, I am in no way a 'clopper' as you so wrongly put it.

~Crystalline Electrostatic~

Needs an ending, but other than that, pretty decent.

5113662 No I'm just saying that that is what this is turning out to be.

You keep telling yourself that, meanwhile I'll keep looking for a hole.

did you seriously just leave this on a semi-cliffhanger?

MORE! I must see them f:pinkiegasp:k

5113419
You sir, clearly don't know how to have fun with this fandom.

5220258 yes I do and that fun comes in the form of the scene in smile hd were rarity gets the crap beaten out of her.

5221301 Ponies in sexual situations? We condemn you to hell! You are the rot of this world! Die in a fire!

Ponies graphically dismembering each other to bright happy music? Sounds fine to me.

5221372 Fine.

Now man the fu:yay:ck up and read about some haunting.

5221383 no. I know what yer tryin to pull and no

5221421 Come on, what's the worst that could happen?

5221459 if you think I'm a wimp then thats your opinion. I could still kick your ass if you swung first seeing as how I know several forms of martial arts. I will stick to my beleifs and stay away from these kind of storys

5221480

I could still kick your ass if you swung first seeing as how I know several forms of martial arts.

i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/631/353/a12.jpg

Also:
c1.staticflickr.com/5/4104/5166465451_ded900eaf8.jpg

5221516 I havent read these photos or even glanced at them yet. I am leaving this story and If you continue to call me stuff for not being a fucking pervert then I will count it as harasment and tell the police.

5223895 Wait... "complete"? PREPOSTEROUS! I COMMAND THEE TO WRITE MORE!!!

5221516
5221480

PSA: Knowing several martial arts styles wpn't save you from a gun of any description, given a gap larger than leg distance. And most times, not even if the gap is shorter.

Comment posted by dukesofhazzardftw deleted Jan 6th, 2015

5470705 Dude, grow up and read the story or get the fuck off my comment section.

Comment posted by dukesofhazzardftw deleted Jan 6th, 2015

Damm Fluttershy, that was.... some good advice. Go get 'er Twi.

Okay this was pretty funny... Yeah, so is this really complete? Is this all we get? Honestly, I want to see more. It just ended far too quickly... sorry... um as others have likely said, Fluttershy's part was wonderful.

I'll see you at the next chapter... right?

5512499 Uh huh... Well as much fun as this is I think we ought to call it quits... for the children.

5513983 Indeed... A most entertaining endeavor, but perhaps one that should be concluded... by the sake of the young-lings.





:trollestia:

This fic can't be complete. You haven't given closure to the opening plot / premise. The first chapter ended with Celestia propositioning sex. Then this chapter detailed Twilight flying to Canterlot to speak to Tia to resolve at least a portion of the plot. So are you going to be adding more? Or leave it with the incomplete ending?

5675208 I want to finish it, but I have writer's block at the moment.

Any suggestions?

5675478

A few.

Long Description ) mark as incomplete and throw on something similar to "will add more chapters later." It's something you see in a few fics, it's basically stating while unfinished more will come out when you think of them. Let’s readers know. Yes more is to come, but there might be lolls between chapters.

Now onto the story:

1a) have Tia in a funk, and either Twilight talk to her from the balcony, the window separating them and Twilight trying to get entrance to speak face to face. Either end chapter when Tia opens the balcony doors or after Tia sets up tea / what not for a real face to face.

Or

1b) Have Twilight thinking she'd be in the throne room (logical since Tia's a mare of schedules and one to throw herself into work sometimes to ignore certain situations / thought), ends up running into Luna. They have the "sister/family member" talk where Luna gets to the bottom of what's got Tia in a funk.

Luna gets Twilight eventually to talk with Tia. (Maybe even a scene were Tia's all:

:trollestia: "Go away, you don't love me!nad I'm an ugly old nag!"*weeps unconsolably like any mare in heat / woman on there time of the month*

:twilightoops:: "I don't think that at all ... you just surprised me is all, and you know how much I love surprises."

:trollestia:: "Really?"

:twilightblush:: Really, now can you let me in so we can talk about this properly this time?"

___

Or you know that type of scene. Not verbatim probably, but you ge the gist right?

Next Chapter 1) They get together. Over tea, cake , comfort food ... possibly have Tia surrouned by wrappers and remenants of her attempt to pull a Goddess level Rarity (I mean what's several tons of Icecreme that Rares dives into, to a diety whose metabolism is sun boosted?). Which everone works.

They talk, clear the air. And Twilight asks probably the biggest questions on her mind. When? How? And why her of all ponies? Or was it that she's just horny and needs a lay?

Twilight gets answers.

Chapter after that) Resolution.

- Twilight declines. Is flattered, but doesn't know how she feels. Could possibly open to a sequel where she discovers her feelings for Tia. Or could be a stepping stone to a second arc in the story.

- Twilight asks if Celestia is interested in them being special someponies, or if it'll just be an every spring like event. Either one opens up either possible sequels / future story arcs where they explore those roles. Or can end after that bit of resolution.

- Similar to above, but Twilight agrees to the sex. But they need to tal about what they mean to each other afterwards / what will happen next. Sex, then what have you.

- Worst way to end it, but still an ending. It was all a dream crafted by Luna to her sister in hopes that she'd get off her plot and ask Twilight out already. If it ends there, very few peeps pull a "just a dream" twist well. And fewer readers like that particular ending. But if it leads up to Tia going to Twilight and then banging for real, and becoming a real item because of that. You subvert that trope, while giving a nice little thing for the readers as the twist becomes "reality" of a sort.

But yeah all those resolutions to the main conflict can either open the way for future chapters past that, or sequels eventually. Or it can simply end with the whole. Twilight an Celestia are dating and had sex thing. Depending on how much your interested in from time to time investing in the story.

I hope those helped.

i don´t like to search in groups, since there are always old, or very old storys, with no update in a long time.

is this dead? :twilightoops:

6536894 That's what I'd like to know.

Hi there dear author! I just want to let you know that this story has been amazing...but I also see that is has been incomplete for a while now. So quick question.

Is this story dead?

I sure hope not. I really look forward for more!!! Please update more! :twilightoops::pinkiesad2:

Login or register to comment