• Published 24th Dec 2014
  • 393 Views, 7 Comments

Snowkits Adventure In Ponyville - Flagstar of Flagclan



After a hawk killed him, Snowkit landed in Ponyville. He's still deaf, but a new power in him has arisen. Will he survive, or is he screwed in this new life too?

  • ...
 7
 393

His Death

'I love being outside the nursery, even though I can't hear anything.' Snowkit thought to himself as he played in the clearing. He looked up from his game, a confused look on his face. Every cat was gone, leaving him alone. He decided that they must all be busy and returned to what he was doing. Suddenly, claws gripped him with extreme force.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Snowkit!" Yelled his mother Speckletail.

Snowkit yowled as the hawk flew with him tight in it's claws. He caught a glimpse of two warriors running after the hawk, though they were failing miserably. The hawk glided down to it's nest where a few chicks were sitting. Snowkit squeaked as the bird dropped him in front of the chicks. They started to peck at him and rip his flesh.

"Reeeooowwwwrrrr!" The kit screamed.

Finally blackness fell over the kit. He woke up in a small clearing that reminded him of Thunderclan territory. A grey she cat was sitting a few tail lengths away from him, a warm smile on her face. Snowkit cocked his head in confusion.

"Hello, Snowkit."

The kit's ears popped up when he heard her voice. He had never been able to hear before, so why could he now.

"Who are you? Why can I hear you?"

"My name is Yellowfang, and you can hear because you're in Starclan."

Snowkits eyes widened. He had a dream about this place when he was first born. That was how he had learned about Starclan and the name of his clan. A thought hit him as he realized why he was here. Though he was only a kit, even the smallest creature can sense when they are dead. He shook his head, too distraught to even wail. Yellowfang walked up and wrapped her tail around him.

"Don't feel sad little kit, you're getting a second chance at life."

"Wha, what?"

A small smile crept across her face, "I'm sending you to a place called Equestria," she said in a soothing voice, "where ponies live."

"Will I be able to hear again?" The kit asked in a scared voice, though curiosity was coursing through him.

"I'm afraid not."

Before Snowkit could reply, blackness overtook him. He awakened in a small white room, where there was a weird looking creature in front of him. The thing had strange looking things on him, like the stuff that twolegs wore. Then, blackness hit him again. When he saw the light, he was in another room, where two of those weird things were. There was a male and a female, and they were both smiling. After another few scenes of random places, Snowkit finally was in a green room.

He was on top of a soft, blue boulder. He got up and looked at a shiny thing that seemed to reflect whatever was facing it. In the weird looking thing, he saw that he was still white, but had golden twoleg fur on his head and tail. He also looked like those creatures he had seen. 'What am I?' He thought to himself. To his left was an open passageway. He decided to go through it, and then found himself in another room. The walls were a reddish color, and there were little scenes of him on the wall, though some looked younger that what he was now.

Snowkit felt fear creep up his spine. He had no idea where he was, what he was, and who he was. For all he knew, he could have a different name that what he remembered. After several heartbeats of panic, he saw two shadows come through another open entrance to the room. In came two other creatures that looked much like him. They both smiled when they saw him. The female ran up and hugged him, while the male sat there and nodded with approval. 'Apparently they wanted me out of my den.' Snowkit thought to himself.