• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 799 Views, 15 Comments

Princess Spitfire - TheFanficFanPony



Spitfire becomes a princess.

  • ...
7
 15
 799

Princess Spitfire

Spitfire wriggled as she struggled against the ropes binding her to a chair. She looked at her blue unicorn captor.

"Let me outta here!" Spitfire said through gritted teeth.

"No, not until after your treatment." the cloaked unicorn smiled evilly as her horn began to glow.

"You won't get away with this!" Spitfire shouted angrily.

But the unicorn just laughed evilly. She sang as Spitfire slowed her struggling, entranced by the song's hypnotic powers.

Listen to the sound of my voice...

Soon you'll find you won't have a choice...

Soon you'll have a new reality...

And try to change everyone's destiny...

Nopony will recognize you...

After we are...

Through.....

Spitfire became entranced by the song, as her eyes glazed over.

The unicorn's eye's began to glow as she talked in a soothing voice.

"From this day forward you will be a pretty princess who flies ponies to her castle." the unicorn said.

She made a flash with her horn as she ran out of the room.

Spitfire came to conscious and trotted out, now sporting a unicorn's horn.


A cyan pegasus flew around Ponyville as she looked at the little town below.

She thought about her idols, the Wonderbolts, and how brave and awesome they were. None of them were wimps or shallow, and they knew what they were doing.

Then, she saw Spitfire trotting into Ponyville! She rubbed her eyes to make sure that she wasn't seeing things.

But it was Spitfire!

"OmigoshOmigoshOmigosh!!!" Dash squealed as she flew down to see the leader of the Wonderbolts.

"Hi, Spitfire, I am such a huuuge fan!" Dash said in an awkward tone.

"Are you a princess? Let's fly to the castle!" Spitfire smiled cheesily as she used magic to produce a frilly pink dress from thin air and put it on.

"Gah" Rainbow's jaw dropped.

"Do you want to braid my magical hair?" Spitfire said shallowly.

"Er.... I'm just going to back away slowly..." Dash said, backing up, and then flying off.

The new and not exactly improved Spitfire trotted towards Twilight's new castle.

Twilight sat in the library, reorganizing her books on the shelves of her new home.

"Hi! I found my pretty princess castle!" Spitfire smiled.

"What-who?" Twilight said, turning to Spitfire.

"A pretty princess! Isn't she pretty?" Spitfire smiled at Twilight, picking Twi up with her magic and squishing her up against her body.

"Urgh.... Pretty princess?" Twilight struggled to get out of Spitfire's magical grip.

"Yes! This is my pretty princess castle!" Spitfire smiled as she threw Twilight out the door of her own castle!

"Uhh... This is MY castle." Twilight stated, trotting back into the castle.

"A pretty princess pony!" Spitfire said as she threw Twi out again.

"All right, what's going on here?" Twilight whispered to herself as she trotted towards the town.

Spitfire threw the books out the window with her magic. She looked around.

"Where are the pretty princess dresses? Can you help me find them?" Spitfire said to nopony in particular.

Little did she know that three pairs of sneaky eyes were watching her psycho .... thingy.

"Look! A pretty dress! Can you help me put on the pretty princess dress?" Spitfire asked nopony.

"Look at her!" Scootaloo laughed. "Dash told me that Spitfire had gone crazy, but I didn't expect this!"

Spitfire twirled around, her pink dress so bright it hurt the Crusaders' eyes. Rarity wouldn't have approved.

"Do you want to braid my pretty princess hair?" Spitfire asked nopony.

"I just can't resist!" Sweetie Belle cried. "It's so funny!"

She ran to the door, the other Crusaders following behind.

"Hi! Are you a pretty princess?" Spitfire said to the CMC.

"Yes!" Apple Bloom barely contained a laugh.

"A pretty princess pony! Do you have a pretty pony princess dress?" Spitfire smiled.

"Noooooo!" the CMC said in whiny voices.

"You need a pretty princess dress!" Spitfire cooed.

"I can't wait to say what she'll do next!" Sweetie Belle whispered to Apple Bloom.

Spitfire picked up Scootaloo with her magic and smiled. Scootaloo became struck with horror.

Spitfire materialized a dress out of thin air, and Sweetie wondered where Spitfire got it.

In another part of Ponyville....

"Nooooo!" Rarity cried. Dresses started disappearing from her shop since this morning.

"Rarity!" Twilight called from the shop door, followed by Rainbow Dash.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Rarity asked her friends.

"Have you seen Spitfire lately?" Twi asked her despairing friend.

"No." Rarity answered. "But a lot of my dresses have been disappearing lately."

"I saw her wearing a fru fru-y dress! Maybe it was yours!" Dash exclaimed.

Just then, a cloaked figure broke in through the door. Before anypony could say anything, she used a sleep spell and pony napped them.


"There! Isn't she pretty? A pretty princess pony!" Spitfire smiled. Scootaloo was wearing an even poufier dress than Spitfire's. Scoots groaned in annoyance as Spitfire applied way too much makeup to her face.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom fell on the floor laughing. Scootaloo looked at them with disgust.

A light blue mare stood in the middle of Carousel Boutique. She pulled her hood down from over her face.

Her dark brown mane fell down around her face as she smiled evilly. A small microphone was attached to the side of her face.

"I have captured three more of them. Soon we will have converted the whole town to my needs. Sad that the other ponies didn't want me to be their princess." she said into the microphone com.

She pulled her cloak over her head as she trotted out.

She trotted into a small abandoned cottage a little ways away. She sang her hypnotic song to convert them to her needs.

She put the ponies back in the bag as she trotted out to put them back in her new Ponyville.

In another world...

Tex had just gotten out of school. He flopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. He was going to watch Transformers before the "little girl" shows came on.

It was the commercial break near the end of the show that came on before, and an odd commercial so bad it felt like a parody.

"My Pretty Pony, not My Little Pony...

Introducing Princess Spitfire, the prettiest princess ever!

'Will you fly me to the castle?'" the on screen toy said. Tex rolled his eyes.

Two little girls on the screen as the toy chirped, "Will you braid my hair?"

Tex's jaw dropped. He actually liked to watch My Little Pony, and Spitfire was one of the characters! How did that work? He shook his head as the commercial ended. It was just a parody, not a real commercial.

The thing he didn't know: it was real.

Comments ( 13 )

That was really more creepy than funny. Does Spitfire ever snap out of it?

5065251

It's kinda supposed to be creepy. Write a sequel if you want to know! :raritywink:

Yeah, this is actually kind of creepy :twilightoops: but I still liked it! :pinkiecrazy:

omg hilarious! me and mah friend read this last night and omg we could NOT stop laughing!

okay defiently creepy and not funny and whoever was that pony is kidnapping pony for advertising a toy marketing

is there a sequel on it?

5144937

Not that I know of, but feel free to write one!:twilightsmile:

5147748

yeah you should i wanna know what in the name of equestria happen now

This was a little bit funny but mostly creepy :pinkiecrazy: Overall i liked it

Login or register to comment