• Published 26th Sep 2014
  • 9,287 Views, 92 Comments

Babypoofed - Serruh



As an alternate avenue of events of Somepony to Watch Over Me, Applejack's babying of her sister goes too far and into an even more babyish territory. Applebloom's friends get dragged into it as a result. WARNING: DIAPERS, BABYISH THEMES.

  • ...
16
 92
 9,287

3: Somepony To Care For Me?

No, I can't be weak, they need somepony strong.

Applejack looked back toward the fillies, each smiling and playing with their toys. Scootaloo was trying her best to hide the fact that she was actually having fun, however. Applejack stood up and walked around the toys, towards Scootaloo. "That's a really nice lookin' pony you got there Scootaloo, does she have a name? What do ya like about her?" She asked.

"Uh, thanks Applejack. I—uh, her name is Thunder Flash, and she likes to fly around super fast and be awesome. She has a lot of friends and they really find her super cool because she can fly really high and do really neat and awesome tricks. Ra—T-Thunder Flash is the best at what she does because she never gives up." Scootaloo replied.

"Well, you've got quite the imagination there Scootaloo, I bet Thunder Flash loves bein' your friend, since yer such a awesome pony yerself." Applejack said.

"Yeah! Oh and uh—Thanks, that was nice of you to say." Scootaloo said, turning her head away from Applejack and scrunching her muzzle.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle both looked over at Applejack and Scootaloo.

Sweetie Belle moved towards Applejack and showed her the pony doll that she was playing with. "Her name is Tippy, and she's a ballerina."

"That's very nice Sweetie Belle, an' that's a very cute name for a ballerina." Applejack replied. She looked over at her sister, who was now looking down at her doll. "Is somethin' the matter Apple Bloom?"

Apple Bloom looked up slightly at her sister. "Ah don't know, I'm just sorta reminded of... well, Ah have small memories of mama wavin' a pony like this in-front of me, an' smilin'. It makes me miss her, I never got tuh spend any time with her..." She said, a tear slowly flowing down and past her cheek.

Applejack got up and went over to Apple Bloom, and wrapped her hooves around her. "There there," Applejack said, lightly tapping Apple Bloom's back, "Mama's gone, but I'm here, and ya don't have to be scared cuz' I'm not gonna leave ya."

Apple Bloom looked to the side and looked at her friends. She tried to hold back the tears but her expression wobbled and she sobbed deeply into Applejack's fur. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked on, with only saddened and caring glances on their faces.

Applejack stroked Apple Bloom's back. "Oh sis', you poor, sweet filly, it's okay. I'm here, My love is and always will be with you."

Apple Bloom continued to cry. Applejack frowned slightly and set her sister down. "Stay right there, Ah'll go get ya somethin' to help." Applejack went into the kitchen and into a drawer, taking out pacifier. She walked back into the room and set the pacifier into her sisters mouth. "Ah don't want you to think, I just want ya to breathe in and out for me, okay? Just let that there binky soothe yah, it's perfectly alright."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo kept silent. Apple Bloom looked her sister and breathed deeply, letting the pacifier take away her frustration.

Apple Bloom reached out for Applejack and her sister responded quickly and hugged her.

"I-It's okay sis, Ah'm here fer yah." Applejack said.

Apple Bloom let go of her sister and adjusted herself back to where she was. She looked over at her friends while she continued to suck on her pacifier.

Sweetie Belle said, "Don't worry Apple Bloom, we all care about you and we know you miss your mom, I won't judge you for having that pacifier in your mouth. I'm sorta th—"

Scootaloo interrupted, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, we won't be mad if you start acting all weird on us."

Sweetie Belle jerked her head towards Scootaloo. "She's not being weird, she just misses her mama, what's so weird about wanting some pampering?" Sweetie Belle said, crossed her forehooves.

"Fine, I won't say anymore." Scootaloo replied.

Applejack looked over at Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, and said: "Ah' think were good on playtime, right?"

No one answered, but the trio of diaper-clad fillies followed Applejack's instruction as she motioned them to get on her back. They then headed up the stairs.

"Y'know, I think we're gonna be keepin' you fillies upstairs from now on, there's too much risk in goin' up an' down these here stairs." Applejack said.

There was a moment of awareness and of silence as they made their way up the stairs. The boards creaked beneath them and they looked only ahead at Applejack, who's head was fixed forward.

When they did reach the top of the stairs, Applejack unlocked and made her way past the baby gate, turning around to lock it behind her. She bent down to let her sister and her friends down. They followed her curiously to the bathroom door.

Applejack reached to open the door, but looked back at the fillies and said: "Now ya'll need ta' be careful in here, and that means no touchin' anythin'. The bathroom can be a very, very dangerous place for young fillies like yerselves, so don't touch the toilet, don't touch nothin', keep very close to me. Ya'll understand?"

The three fillies nodded.

Applejack opened the door and lead the fillies inside. "It's time fer each'uh ya to take a bath." Applejack said, directing them towards the tub. "Now don't jump in just yet, I got special little seats for each of ya so there's no risk of ya'll slippin' and slide'n like'a bunch of greased-up piggies. Ah'll be perfectly happy to lift each of yuh sweet little fillies into them."

Scootaloo broke her attention away from Applejack and looked at Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, the latter of the two still sucking on the pacifier she was given like an obedient toddler. "Oh come on, this is just getting more and more ridiculous, I can hardly take any of this anymore!" Scootaloo said, stomping her forehooves on the floor.

Applejack looked at Scootaloo sternly and replied: "If you really wanna see ridiculous Scootaloo, I can keep you bound up in that crib and do every little thing to take care of you right from the safety of that crib, so unless you start acting like a good little filly and take yer bath, yer gonna see how ridiculous I can be, got it?"

Scootaloo lowered herself to the floor out of fear and said: "Y-Yes Applejack, I'm sorry. T-This is just all so weird and not cool, Rainbow Dash wouldn't do this."

"Rainbow Dash wouldn't do this, you're right, she doesn't even care about her own safety." Applejack said, looking down.

Scootaloo got back up into her usual upright position. "B-But you can't say that! Rainbow Dash is your friend! Friends don't say bad things like that about other friends." Scootaloo said, sniffling.

Applejack walked closer to Scootaloo. "Rainbow an' I are friends, but Ah'm bein' honest about her. She's reckless and doesn't have much self-control. She's loyal, but she lacks the drive to keep things from happenin' before they do happen."

Sweetie Belle walked up to Applejack, nudging her. "Um, Applejack?" Sweetie asked.

Applejack looked away from Scootaloo and towards Sweetie Belle. Apple Bloom sat quietly, looking at the three of them.

Applejack said: "What is it, Sweetie Belle?"

"Well... could I maybe um... have a pacifier too? Please?" Sweetie Belle said.

Applejack smiled, "Of course little one, you fillies jus' wait patiently right here and I'll go get Sweetie a pacifier." She walked past them and closed the door behind her as she left, making her way down the stairs.

Scootaloo glared at Sweetie Belle. "Why did you just ask her that? Do you want her treat us like babies even more? It's like I'm the only one who wants to take any chance to get out of this. You two are acting like a couple of babies!" Scootaloo said, dropping down onto her padded rump and crossing her forehooves. "I can't bel—"

Scootaloo was stopped by a quick nudge from Sweetie Belle.

"What?" Scootaloo said.

Sweetie Belle motioned towards Apple Bloom with her head. Scootaloo looked over at Apple Bloom to see her looking back at her, sniffling and sucking her pacifier.

Scootaloo sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry Apple Bloom, I just don't understand any of this. I guess I never thought of asking you guys why you're suddenly so into just giving Applejack what she wants. Can you two please just explain it to me?"

Sweetie Belle said: "Well, I think for Apple Bloom it might be that she misses her mommy and daddy... and I sometimes feel that way too. I know I still have mine, but I don't get to see them as much as I'd really like to... and Applejack's being really nice... I just can't say no."

Apple Bloom walked over to Sweetie Belle and gave her a hug.

"Thanks Apple Bloom." Sweetie Belle said, patting Apple Bloom on the back.

Scootaloo scratched behind her ear with her forehoof. "I... I really don't know what to say. I mean..."

Scootaloo was interrupted by the sound of an opening door. The three fillies looked over towards their only exit and saw Applejack walking in, holding a pacifier between her teeth. Applejack walked over to Sweetie Belle and placed it into Sweetie's mouth.

"Is that better, Sweetie? Yah look adorable." Applejack smiled. "Do yuh want one too Scootaloo? Ah' don't mean to leave an apple outta the basket."

Sweetie Belle nodded and giggled, sucking her pacifier.

Scootaloo politely smiled and shook her head. "No, thanks for asking though."

"Alrighty then, lets get ya'll ready for yer baths. Ya'll can keep those pacifiers in if you'd like, but remember, just let me do all the work. No gettin' outta these seats that I placed in her for yahs."

The three fillies nodded, allowing Applejack to strip them down completely, with the inclusion of Apple Bloom's mane bow and remove their diapers. She placed each of them in their own bath seat. Applejack turned the bathtub knobs and gentle, warm water slowly filled the tub. Applejack hit the drain switch, closing off the drain. She turned the water off as it reached just above their waists.

Applejack stood back and rubbed the bottom of her muzzle with her hoof. "Do any of ya'll need any bath toys?" Applejack asked.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle nodded, but Scootaloo did not do or say anything. Applejack reached into a small cabinet and pulled out two rubber duckies for Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

They're faces lit up with joy as they were given the rubber duckies and happily squeezed the bath toys. Scootaloo sat waiting, seemingly detached from what was going on.

Applejack noticed this but simply shook her head shortly, proceeding on with their bath. She grabbed the shampoo and lathered each of the fillies' manes. As she did so, she sang a short song:

Apples... sweet apples... yellow, red, orange, green.. wash 'em all up, make 'em nice an' squeaky clean...

All three ponies couldn't help but giggle at the silly little tune, even Scootaloo. Applejack smiled, using a cup to scoop the warm water up and onto the fillies' heads. Each of them watched as the soapy bubbles washed off of them and into the tub.

Applejack then drained the water. She picked each filly up, starting with Apple Bloom, and wrapped each of them up in a towel to dry them off. She brought each filly out of the bathroom and into another room, one at a time. When it was Scootaloo's turn, she took her out of the bathroom. Scootaloo looked at what room she was being brought into. It was Applejack's room. She saw Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom laying on the changing table. Applejack put Scootaloo down her bed.

Applejack turned around and grabbed three diapers, placing an extra diaper to the side before putting the other two on Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom. She moved Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom to the bed and set them down, picking up Scootaloo and placing her on the changing table. Scootaloo internally sighed, but said nothing.

After Applejack changed Scootaloo into her new diaper, Applejack placed Scootaloo down on the bed and turned to her side.

"Ya'll can get on my back now so that I can take yuh to bed." Applejack said.

Each of the fillies looked up at Applejack, a bit upset. Apple Bloom took her pacifier out of her mouth and replied: "B-But it's only 5:24! We ain't even tired!"

Applejack smiled, ruffling her sister's mane with her hoof. "I can read ya'll a bedtime story if you'd like. Ah'm sorry, but there's some things I gotta take care of, okay? It's best for ya'll to be asleep an' safe in the crib while I'm not there to take care of you."

Apple Bloom replied with a nod, placing her pacifier back into her mouth. Apple Bloom climbed onto Applejack's back.

Sweetie Belle took her pacifier out of her mouth and said: "But aren't we going to get our PJ's on? You left them in the bathroom."

Applejack turned to Sweetie Belle and shook her head. "It'll be easier for me to change you without those on, so for all our sake's, yah'll are just gonna have to go to bed without them."

Sweetie Belle frowned, placing her pacifier back into her mouth and climbing onto Applejack's back. Scootaloo did so without saying anything.

Applejack took them to Apple Bloom's room and let each filly into the crib. She tucked them in and smiled.

"Now, I don't really have any books or anythin' to read to you, but I do have a story that I was told..." Applejack said.

Sweetie Belle shrieked with joy. "Pwease tewll us!" Sweetie said, happily sucking her pacifier afterwards.

Applejack chuckled. "Hehe, alright, Ah' guess I could tell ya'll the story of The Grower."

The three fillies stared at Applejack, waiting for her to begin.

Applejack took a breath and then told her story:

~~~

Once, there was a mare with a garden and an orchard full of trees. This mare loved her plants very much. She fed them the right amount of water, and gave them just the right amount of sunsh-

~~~

Applejack was interrupted by the sound of Scootaloo snoring. "Heh, well it looks liked some little pony was too tuckered out for a story. Do you girls still want to hear it, or are yah too tired?"

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom looked at eachother, and then turned to their sides, closing their eyes.

Applejack chuckled lightly, and said: "Alright, the story can be saved for another time... nighty-night little ones..." Applejack backed away and turned off the light, leaving the door cracked open.


*****


Apple Bloom awoke in a dark room and looked around, noticing Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo still sleeping on the left side of her. Ah' feel thirsty... she thought, yawning. Apple Bloom climbed up and out of the crib, hanging from the outside so that she could drop down without waking up her friends. The "foal chest", as she had decided to call it, was closed. She figured that Applejack must have closed it and locked it so that none of the fillies would play with or sabotage what's inside.

As Apple Bloom walked through bedroom door and into the hallway towards Applejack's room, she noticed the baby gate was open. She walked closer and heard sounds coming from downstairs. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she quietly waddled down the stairs. and into the living room. With help from the moonlight coming in from the boarded windows, Apple Bloom could see that it was an adult pony—It was Applejack, and she was doing something with the toys. Apple Bloom took her pacifier out of her mouth.

Apple Bloom sighed, relieved that it was just Applejack putting the toys away. "Oh hey Applejack, I got thirsty and I-"

Applejack shot around, and let out a muffled whimper.

Apple Bloom went over to a lamp and turned it on. She looked back towards Applejack and her mouth dropped open.

"W-W-Why are you wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier and-and-and..."

Applejack turned around and curled up into a ball, crying.

Apple Bloom's expression turned from one of shock to one of sadness. "Sis' are you okay? Ah' didn't mean to make you cry. Ah don't even think I've ever seen you cry." Apple Bloom set her pacifier on the ground and waddled over to her sister, giving her a hug. "I don't get this but I love you. I jus' don't know what's goin' on, you gotta tell me so I can help."

Applejack shook her head, sucking on her pacifier. "Nuh-uh."

Apple Bloom frowned. "Please sis', for me? You don't have to hide your feelins' from everypony, especially me. Please sis' ... I love you..." Apple Bloom said, as she hugged her sister tightly.

Applejack spit the pacifier out of her mouth. "Ah-Ah' never wanted anypony ever to see me actin' like this. They'd think Ah'm some weirdo. But... I..."

Apple Bloom wiped the tears from her sister's eyes. "It's okay, you can tell me anythin'. I won't tell my friends if you don't want me to.

"I... I miss Ma and Pa too..." Applejack said, sliding to her sister's little tummy to cry.

Apple Bloom stroked Applejack's mane, thinking a little. "So... you do this and you do this to us so that we can all feel like we're safe and think about the better times, before the bad things like mama and papa's death?"

Applejack looked up at her younger sister. "Y-yeah, and I'm so-so-so-so sorry, I'm makin' a huge mess of things and it's all my fault. You and yer friends must wanna tear me to ribbons right about now, especially Scootaloo."

"No, no... It's weird but I'm not findin' it so bad after just a day to be honest with ya'. I've known deep down that you just want us safe an' all, and knowing this now, you just wanna feel safe an' peaceful-like too. It's not wrong to feel that way sis', it shows how big your heart is for other ponies, and it couldn't make me any prouder of you." Apple Bloom replied, nuzzling the top of her sister's head.

Applejack smiled, nuzzling her sister back, and said: "Ah' just have so many responsibilities an' a sense of duty for everypony. I can't be weak if they need me to be strong."

Apple Bloom shook her head. "That's not true, you care for other ponies, so you shouldn't feel like you shouldn't be cared for too. Nopony can be strong all the time, sis', and you feelin' like this and actin' like a foal shows it."

Applejack grunted. "W-What am I gonna do about all of this? Everypony is gonna find out now. What's gonna happen? I don't wanna know. I gotta get my mind away from it. You shouldn't have come down here. How did you anyhow? The baby ga—" Applejack cut herself off by shaking her head. "I forgot, didn't I? I was so excited to finally get to have time to..."

Apple Bloom picked up Applejack's pacifier and put it her older sister's mouth. Apple Bloom smiled, saying: "Shh... don't worry sis', you do too much of it already. Just be your foalish self if it's what you want, Ah' don't hate you."

Applejack smiled back at her sister, and pulled her into a hug as she rolled over to her side.

Apple Bloom nuzzled her sister and embraced her.

The two ponies fell asleep in the lit room, and they had never felt any closer.

Author's Note:

"Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me."

- Anne Hathaway