• Published 28th Sep 2014
  • 776 Views, 37 Comments

Futuristic Ten: Buck to the Future *CANCELLED* - MajesticPoniesEverywhere



The Mane 6's future offspring get stuck in the past and now their mothers must help them get back, or else be stuck in this time forever! With the help of the Royal Sisters, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor, can they do it? Hilarity ensues

  • ...
2
 37
 776

Uncle Shiny Totally Loses It

The Mane Six and the others stood before the ruler of Equestria after telling her the news, worried looks on their faces as she looked out of the window in the throne room. Her face was solemn as she looked out over Canterlot.

"We must address this immediately," Princess Celestia said.

"Ya don't say?" Flight said in a happy, sarcastic voice.

Ignoring Flight's comment, she turned to two of her guards.

"Guards! Send a letter to Princess Cadence and Shining Armor; this is an urgent issue."

The guards nodded and left quickly.

"For now, you all will be staying here. Then we will discuss the matter when they get here."

Twilight looked at Luna. The Moon Princess stood there, pondering, and a look of realization slapped her and latched on. She looked at Celestia as if she wanted to say something, but quickly stopped herself.

Perhaps I should wait..., Luna thought.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The train slowed to a stop as it reached its destination: Canterlot Train Station. Two high-class ponies stepped out, worried looks on their faces.

"CADENCE!!!" Twilight said, frazzled. Her mane was a mess, her eyes as if the stress and impatience drove her crazy...

Literally...

"Twily!" Shining Armor said, running to his little sister and her friends. Cadence followed.

"Twily... What's wrong?! Me and Cadence got the letter; it sounded serious!"

"IT IS SERIOUS!!!!!" Twilight yelled.

"Whoa..." Shining backed up holding a hoof up. He hadn't seen her this frazzled and crazed since her teacher gave her an A- instead of an A on her Canterlot State Testing (CST) science test.

"Okay, just calm down... Deep breaths, remember?" Cadence said.

Twilight followed Cadence's instructions, remembering the the time when Ms. Harshwinny came. Now that was a stressful time.

So she could make it through this one, right?

"Come on, lets go and you guys will know what's going on..." Twilight said to the two after calming down.

"More like show ya," Rainbow Dash said with a worried smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The ponies walked to the throne room.

"Look, I know this is going to be hard to believe, but-" Twilight was cut off by a loud cry of excitement.

"UNCLE SHINING!!!" Four voices sounded in unison.

The general's eyes suddenly grew to the size of saucers.

"Wait... Did I just hear what I think I- OOF!" Shining said as he was tackled by four giggly foals.

"Hi Uncle Shining!" a certain navy blue alicorn colt said with happiness.

"Look Auntie Cadence came too!" the filly named Violet Galaxy said.

"Calm down, guys. They aren't here for fun and games!" Twilight scolded. Her friends snickered.

"Very funny, everypony! At least I didn't have twins!" Twilight said, looking at Rainbow Dash, who was snickering the most.

"Yeah, you're right!" Rainbow countered, "You had quadruplets! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She couldn't contain her laughter anymore; she was was on the floor kicking her legs and wiping her eyes. (:rainbowlaugh:)

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Shining Armor said defensively, "Are you saying that Twilight has children?!"

"No she's saying I'm having four," Twilight said.

"Wait... YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!!" he said, "WHO'S THE FATHER?!!!"

"First of all, no. Second of all, that's what we all want to know. Third of all, that's what we brought you here for," Twilight responded.

"Then... then..."

"Shush it! You'll know everything when we get to the Princesses and explain everything, okay?" Twilight said.

"Okay. Yeah! Okay. Everything is going to be fine!" It was Shining's turn to be crazed. Cadence just smirked.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" she asked with a smile on her face.

Too bad that smile wouldn't last.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You're joking," Cadence said as she faced the Mane Six. Their future children were busy playing a paranoid Shining Armor, who kept pestering them, trying to figure out who Twilight's "spouse-to-be" was.

"You don't get it do you? If we tell you who Dad is, or their dad is, then we'll cease to exist!" Kamikaze told her uncle.

"Whaaaaaat? No! I'm just curious, you know? It'll be just between you and me! You know, I could.... make friends with him!" Shining said, rubbing his hooves together and gritting his teeth. He looked worse than Twilight when she failed writing a letter to Princess Celestia, and since she couldn't find a friendship problem, she made one.

Constellation smirked.

"More like you'll strangle him to death; in this time, he's under your command," he said. Shining froze.

"Under my command??? As IN THE ROYAL GUARD?!!" he asked with disbelief.

"Eeyup!" Forest Ivy said.

"MMM-hmm!" Andromeda said, "You know him! And he's even in your regional branch!"

Shining snapped his head towards Andromeda.

"So you're telling me, that my little sister's future... spouse... is under my command, I know him, and not only that, HE'S SPECIFICALLY IN THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE ROYAL GUARD?!!!!"

Sky, seeing this as the perfect opportunity, flew in front of his face and simply said, "Yup."

Shining totally lost it.

"AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he started screaming as Sky started to laugh hysterically, mimicking her mother's movements and laugh. She flew up and high-hoofed her brother, who was to laughing.

The princesses all suddenly became startled, Cadence being the only exception. But she did give her husband a weird, worried look.

Meanwhile, Shining Armor dropped to the floor and started rolling around, holding his head in his hooves. Soon all the ponies were laughing, even Princess Celestia. Even the guards were struggling to hold in their snickers and laughter.

After a while of Shining Armor screaming and rolling around on the floor, he stopped, heaving, and eventually coming to a stop. After gathering his breath, he was silent, and stared at the ceiling. He made one last giant heave.

And started screaming again.

"Okay! I think it's time to calm down, don't you all agree?" Cadence said loudly, earning nods, grins, and other gestures in agreement.

After about another 20-30 minutes of calming the general of the Royal Guard and prince of the Crystal Empire, they were back on track. Although it set them back at least an hour, it'd sure be good story to tell, save Shining's future embarrassment.

"Sorry. I'm just worried about Twily," he said.

"Worried?" Honest retorted.

"Yes! Don't judge me!" he replied.

"Well you don't have to worry. He's nice, and loving, and caring, and all gentlecolt like!" Kamikaze said.

"Good... But don't think I still won't strangle him. One mistake is all it takes!"

"Well, lets forget about that, because the sun is going down, and we've got little to no official leads," Twilight said.

Luna saw her chance.

"I do know this stallion... He lives in Ponyville, why, I don't know, but he might be able to assist us," the ruler of the night said.

"Then who is this stallion? We must find him immediately!" Princess Celestia said.

"He... he is an expert when it comes to these types of issues. He is a time lord, after all."

"Yes. And?"

"He will surely help us greatly. I think his name is... Doctor Whooves."

Dramatic End-of-Chapter Music:

Author's Note:

Woohoo! Man, this was a fun chapter to write! And YES! He is finally in the story! And sorry, no Rose. But at least you've got him.
I really enjoyed this, and although this story hasn't been seen by too many people, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
'Til next time! :pinkiehappy: