• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 3,838 Views, 134 Comments

Destiny : Twilight Voidwalker - BackroundVoice



One crippled Equestrian society, one chance to save it, and fifteen-thousand potential heroes to live the legend. Join Twilight Sparkle as she lives a second life to defend Equestria one last time. Action, suspense, and Pony-Puns await you.

  • ...
13
 134
 3,838

The Fall of Sepiks Prime - Chapter 6 : The Crucible

Author's Note:

These last two Chapters might seem a little rushed, but that's only because I have less then four days to finish this arc.
But I hope despite it being rushed, I can still make it the best I can.
Thank you for reading and have a good day!
- BackroundVoice

“Just around that corner Guardian!” I ordered Twilight, guiding her into the next step in our route. The greater number of Guardians were hunting us down like carrots to the cutting board. Timing their shots in tandem to each other, they kept a constant fire rate on us as they reloaded and shot us to the ends of the Arena.

“Agh!!” my Guardian cried, a barrage of stray bullets collided with Twilight when we turned the corner. Forcing us back into the chase with the alliance of Guardians from before.

“Pony feathers!” Twilight swore, kicking up more dirt as she took off down the alternate path. Which unfortunately, led to a dead end.

“We have nowhere left to run Guardian!” I alerted Twilight, giving her time to react by drawing her gun.

The Guardians came around the corner, Heavy weapons primed and ready to unleash them. This was yet again, the end for us.

The rockets and machine gun bullets left their respected chambers. But the strangest feeling of Déjà vu over us, after seeing those deadly projectiles shot at you for well over an hour, you begin to see them more clearly. Flying through the air slowly in our eyes, gradually finding their mark.

But out every last weapon that was aimed at my Guardian, only one bullet separated me from her.

A sniper round, a single sniper round… Grazing past many Guardians in the stampede, as well as running through a couple, the bullet made its way to Twilight, piercing the shield and shattering her skull, Twilight went limp from her head down as she was flung backwards, forcing her to plop onto her back as everything else all but missed my Guardian by a hair, colliding with the wall.

I parted my nodes in an instant, gathering light perpetually above her.

And as I did, I looked to the Guardians chasing us. All of them Future War Cult, teamed up in a Rumble match, unbelievable. Scanning past the crowd for the one with the sniper rifle.

Looking closely at what was parted of the crowd, I saw the redirected moonlight off the scope, looking a little closer I noticed that it was a blue and black sniper rifle, complete with a silencer at the front of its barrel, and a glaring silver eye behind its iron sight. I recognized the weapon as ‘The Chosen’. A sniper rifle named and sanctified by the leaders of the Future War Cult.

And now that I knew who possibly owned it, I took a wild guess, and figured that it was none other than Sunset Shimmer. Once again taking my Guardian’s life for what seemed to have been the one-hundredth time.

Seeing Twilight’s lifeless corpse for herself, the Sun Slinger teleported, erupting into a reddish yellow flare and escaped from the other unfriendly allies, who were now turning on one another, shaping this team up into a proper Rumble match now that Twilight was dead. Every one of them going at the other’s throat for just another point to add to their scoreboards.

Only thirty seconds had passed in that time and I had already gathered enough light. Patiently waiting for the last of the Guardians to move on, I wanted to make sure Twilight came back without any trouble near by.

“That should be the last of them…” I spoke to myself, now free to resurrect Twilight. I tightened my nodes around myself, beaming the collected light down to the body below me. Stitching up the hole in her head, dissolving the bullet into nothing, and finally shocking my Guardian with a single pulse of electricity, I succeeded in restoring Twilight’s basic motor functions. With her body now breathing, I did the sensible thing as any Ghost would, and returned my Guardian’s spirit to her.

A pinkish blue light drifted from my shell, this is what the fragile soul of an Alicorn looks like. Shifting through the air, Twilight’s soul slowly but surely enveloped my Guardian’s entire body with its glow. And once it had, the light disappeared, sinking back into its proper vessel as Twilight gasped for air.

“I don’t think… I will ever… Get used to that…” Twilight said aloud, panting heavily until her lungs had reflated.

“Trust me, it will be like blinking before long” I reassured my Guardian.

“Yeah well, if I keep blinking, I’ll keep dying to the same mules again and again…” she said, sitting back up as she did.

“It was Sunset again wasn’t it?” Twilight asked.

“Yes…” I answered her.

Twilight then pulled up her Holo-book, looking over the KDR, Twilight started from the top, where Sunset Shimmer was, standing at twenty-seven kills and zero deaths, and quickly scrolling down to the bottom where Twilight was, holding a solid zero kills, one assist, and twenty-seven deaths.

“Pony feathers!” Twilight cursed, hitting the ground with hoof in frustration.

“Calm down Guardian!” I shouted, “Anger is for Sunset Shimmer wants out of you, expressing that level of emotion will only turn the Tower against you, so if we’re going to lose we should lose with our dignity in tack.

Twilight was livid, but as she thought about it, the more she started to see it in better light.

“You’re right Ghost… You’re right…” Twilight sighed, taking in one deep breath at a time to cool her nerves.

Twilight did not intend for this to happen. In fact, in the beginning of it all, Twilight only wanted resolve these ill feelings Sunset Shimmer had for her. Looking back to an hour ago, Twilight had just been told by Sunset that she had ruined her life. Incidentally, Twilight was confessed, she had idea what she was talking about. But Sunset didn’t care, using her connections within the Crucible, Sunset was able to request a Rumble match with a low ranking Guardian, which would inherently be against the rules. As lower ranked Guardians are usually pared with others at their skill level.

But of course, there were plenty of Guardians raising their hooves for the honor of competing in Twilight’s first Crucible match. Sunset got her other ten participants, and Twilight was given a crash course on exactly why I didn’t approve of the Crucible.

The Crucible, a training ground of sorts for Titans, Warlocks, and Hunters alike to train, get combat experience, and prove their worth for fame and fortune.

I couldn’t describe Twilight’s disappointment no better then she could.

She asked why such a barbaric program would ever be conceived. Given the threat the Fallen opposed to us, Twilight agued with the other Guardians as to why they were wasting their time fighting themselves instead of the Fallen.

Time after time each Guardian had their say on the matter, telling my Guardian that it was to train, that they were preparing themselves for coming battles across the cosmos. And that would be the entire reason behind the Crucible, if its reason wasn’t butchered by selfishness and pride.

As only a few seemed to think of the Crucible as a training ground, while others like Gilt Glider and the entire FWC said it was for glory.

Fighting one another to see who was the best, winning for the sake of winning, not for the good of the Guardians, but for the betterment of their own power. Being rewarded for killing fellow Guardians with expensive equipment and new armor, Guardians who now fight in the Crucible are nothing but monsters, who can’t seem to quench their thirst for conflict.

So instead of expending that endless pool of energy on our enemies, they waste it here, in the confines of the City.

Twilight would have refuted with them to the ends of Equestria, if Sunset hadn’t ended the argument herself. Telling Twilight off, and that the Crucible is only for the brave and intelligent.

Building up strong Guardians by pinning us against each other is the best way to develop our skills. If killing a Guardian became the most difficult challenge we faced, we would be ahead of the Darkness a hundred years in unstoppable soldiers. The Speaker knows this, and that’s exactly why the Vanguards including Lord Spike have approved the Crucible’s existence. And I have to say, given your moral code for friendship… Being emitted to Patrol, is impossible for you.

Sunset’s statement left an impression on Twilight like rain falling into a cup, with every drop of water that filled it, Twilight only become more willing to admit that Sunset was right, until it became all she could think about.

An hour later to where we are now, and I believe we have lost this battle.

Twilight had calmed down, but her expression reflected her own disappointment in herself. Eyes fixated on the ground, Twilight continued to read the landscape. She was possibly thinking up a new strategy, or… Finally admitting defeat.

“Guardian, we can always just forfeit, fighting against Sunset Shimmer is a lost cause at this point, we’ll resolve this whole mess when get stronger, and learn a bit more, we can’t jump the gun if we don’t understand her first…” I said, figuring making sense of our situation was for the best

….

“Guardian?” I said in response to her silence, “Twilight?”

“I… sorry… know…” Twilight Mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“I can’t feel sorry for something I don’t know anything about!!” Twilight barked, standing up and marching out from the alleyway.

“W- Wait Guardian! What are you doing!?” I questioned her sudden change in character as I attempted to keep pace with her.

“Do you remember what Sunset told us? If a Guardian can kill another Guardian, then defeating the Fallen, Hive and everything else will become foals play right?” Twilight asked if she were wrong, to which she wasn’t of course.

“Y- You’re right, but what are you going to do!?” I answered, but without an answer from her end I couldn’t begin to guess what was on her mind.

“I’m going to kill the Sun Slinger…” Twilight said, her voice lowering to an intimidating volume of courage. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, being rash and unpredictable is kind of her thing, but even so…

“Do realize how crazy you’re sound right now?” I asked my Guardian.

“Maybe, maybe not…” I could tell Twilight wasn’t thinking too much of anything else besides hunting down Sunset, and a Ghost in my position should probably try to convince her otherwise… But I decided to just roll with it.

Stepping out into the battlefield, Twilight turned about the Rusted Lands high places and hiding spots Sunset would be in, but with no such luck on her or my end.

“So what’s the game plan Guardian?” I asked, staring at a concentrated Twilight Sparkle observing the map in her Holo-book.

“Can you find me Gilt Glider?” Twilight asked of me.

“One moment…” I began, taking a few seconds longer to oversee the terrain for myself, spotting our target no more than fifty feet away, “Stay close to the ground, and follow me parallel from where I travel, understood?”

Twilight nodded in response. A smile grew across her lips, and whatever she had planned I could tell was going to be bonkers. I liked it.

Taking my leave from my Guardian, I glided left, casually glancing over at Twilight, creeping around and under some unsuspecting Guardians as we both made our way to where Gilt was. Concealing himself with his cloak ability, I could barely make out the sniper rifle he was using to follow me with.

Twilight spotted him, and moved in slowly. All the while I scanned some useless things on the ground, pretending to do something important.

As my Guardian neared the clueless Hunter, I overheard him talking to himself from my Guardian’s intercom.

“No, I don’t have a visual yet, and I don’t think any of us know where she is right now…” Gilt must be talking to someone over his own intercom, “I can see Ghost looking over some pieces of dirt… If only we could fire on Ghosts, I’d pull the trigger right now…” Gilt sighed, speaking to himself about his undying compassion for me.

“Get him Twilight...” I said to Twilight via intercom, my voice echoing from where Twilight was standing, Gilt jumped after turning around to see her. They scrambled for a bit, but Twilight had the upper hoof, grabbing around his neck with her hoof, and wedging her own gun into his back, Twilight had succeeded in taking Gilt Glider hostage.

“What the hay do you think you’re doing!?” Gilt protested, trying to shake himself free from Twilight’s grip, but stopped as my Guardian twisted her gun into his side, sending the a shock of pain to his brain, advising him to stop struggling.

“Were you scouting me out for Sunset!?” Twilight asked by yelling into his ear.

“Along with a couple others from the FWC yeah, ow…” Gilt confessed, grunting from the gun still being jabbed into his back.

“Let me talk to Sunset Shimmer…” Twilight ordered Gilt, but he just laughed.

“Like I’d do- Ow, ow, ow! Okay! Okay! Easy there love...” Gilt refused but complied as my Guardian continued to dig the gun’s barrel into his spin.

“Hey, Sun Slinger… ow… The Princess wants a word…” Gilt contacted Sunset Shimmer, who then gave his intercom to Twilight.

“I have nothing to say to you…” Sunset told my Guardian, the static from my Gilt’s intercom echoed the two’s conversation with little disturbance.

“Well I have something to say, fight me!” Twilight said.

“You can’t be serious…” Sunset replied.

“Dead serious…” Twilight said, spotting Sunset in a crow’s nest atop a ruined building, moving Gilt in between her and Shimmer’s sniper rifle.

“I don’t know if you’ve checked the scoreboard recently, but it already says I’m winning twenty-seven kills to twenty-seven deaths…”

“True, but you needed your little gang to hunt me down to make that happen” Twilight retorted, calling Sunset out on her cowardly strategy.

“…” Sunset didn’t reply.

“Sick burn…” I commented, hoping Sunset Shimmer heard me.

“Not now Ghost…” Twilight told me off, but I had regrets.

“Well, even so, why fight me? You would have to get thirty kills within the next five minutes to beat me…” Sunset reminded Twilight.

“I don’t want to win, I just want to make a wager with you…” Twilight began, “You told me that fighting other Guardians is the best way to get the upper hand on the Fallen, so be it. If I can kill you once before you can kill me three more times, you tell me exactly why you hate me…”

“And when you fail?” Sunset added.

“I’ll give up on being a Guardian…” Twilight said, bargaining her new livelihood.

“…” Sunset went silent again.

“S- So… Do we have a deal?” my Guardian asked Sunset.

And at first Twilight and I started to guess what she would say. But the bullet passing through my Guardian’s head was the only response we got.

“You got yourself a deal…” Sunset finally said, the intercom dropped back into Gilt’s saddle bag, leaving him a little out of sorts with that bullet nearly going through his own head in the process.

The trembling Hunter trotted off; and I readied my deceased Alicorn.


Revived again, and now positioned across the Arena, Twilight Sparkle checked the ammo on her assault rifle. Thirty bullets loaded in her clip, and five on hoof just in case, my Guardian moved up through the map.

Peering around every corner, and avoiding any unnecessary firefights, Twilight was cautiously on the lookout for Sunset.

Making her way across an open space and into an old building. Finding some stairs a little ways to the back of the room, Twilight trotted down a few, as they led up again to a left turn and then… Nothing.

Twilight was beginning to wonder if they were both chasing each other in a circle, eventually never fighting until the match ended.

As Twilight thought this over in her head, something caught her eye, or rather, something got caught in her eye. It was moonlight, reflecting off a broken piece of a mirror leaning against the wall before us. She thought it was odd, light shouldn’t even be emitting inside this building. There were no holes and no windows to look of anywhere. And then the thought occurred to her, Twilight looked a little closer into the mirror, seeing something standing at the entrance.

It was Sunset, her sniper rifle’s scope beaming light off it again.

Twilight reacted in an instant, opening fire and dodging Sunset’s first shot at my Guardian, the bullet smashing into the wall behind us, Twilight didn’t let up until her clip had run dry of ammunition. To which Sunset dodged against the doorway form Twilight’s bullets, still lining up her next shot, and fired.

Twilight didn’t get any time to dodge this one, it hit her, only managing to destroy her shield. Twilight reared back from the impact and managed to reload to attack again, but instead of aiming for her opponent, Twilight targeted the convenient gas canister in between them, shooting it enough to create a distraction.

Trotting away into the hallway to our left, leading outside again, Twilight sprinted around to encounter Sunset from where she was firing blindly through the smoke cover that the explosion created.

Coming around the corner, we found Sunset Shimmer only now noticing her ignorance to Twilight’s plan.

My Guardian rammed the Sun Slinger, pressing her up against the Rusted Lands Arena boundary wall. Causing some damage to Sunset’s shield, but not enough to break it. Twilight readied up an enchanted punch to get under Sunset’s defense, her attack was redirected however by Sunset’s own assault rifle smacking my Guardian away from her.

Twilight was stunned, which gave Sunset the time to finish off my Guardian again.

Making the score twenty-nine to zero.

I moved into revive her as fast as I could, but I started off a bit slowly in my gathering as I became unsettled by Sunset Shimmer’s laughter.

“She really thinks she can win doesn’t she!?” the Sun Slinger asked me in hilarity. The manner she said it in made my shell crawl. Retorting back would only prove her point, even if I did want to mouth her off, I remained quiet. Staying humble as best I could, until I couldn’t take it any longer.

“She does, and she will…” I told her. Beginning to warp away from her as she continued to laugh confidently.

“Orion’s Belt I was so close!” Twilight said upon revival.

“And you failed because you rushed your attack Guardian!” I told her strait out. Hinting that she should stay calm with the tone of my voice. But in reality, I was the one who needed to stay calm. Venting my frustration with the spinning of my nodes; I couldn’t help it, I hated Sunset Shimmer.

“Ghost… Ghost!!” Twilight called out to me, pulling me back from my own mind.

“…I’m sorry Guardian… I just… I can’t see you die again…”

My words widened my Guardian’s eyes, seeing the pain I felt from her time in the Crucible. Twilight’s expression softened, and my nodes stopped spinning.

“Ghost… I promise you, I won’t die ever again…” Twilight told me as she marked her chest with her hoof, and covered her right eye after she did saying, “Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye…”

This must have been the best she could do to reassure me that she wasn’t going to give up, and that she was going to win.

I felt my own light flickering, I was happy again.

“Alright Guardian… I’m going to hold you to that”

“I won’t let you down!” Twilight said with a smile.

“Okay, time for a plan… We only get one last shot at this, or it’s off to decoding engrams for us” I said, and Twilight nodded, ready to plan.


Two minutes remaining, and we were on the move again.

Twilight was once again, peering around corner after corner. Glancing up to the higher terrifies for our prominent sniper. Simply walking around until we heard the popping of a heavy machine gun.

Instantly ducking for cover, my Guardian and I stayed low behind a rock. Waiting for the bullets to stop flying.

The sound of the bullets bouncing stopped. And at the stop, a voice called out to us.

“Lady bugs awake Twilight!” Sunset shouted, switching out to her famed sniper rifle. And that’s when we jumped to action.

Moving out from our cover, we zigzagged back and forth. Round after round, we guided Sunset’s aim to our next standing possession and then dodged.

One, two, three, four…

The clip emptied, and we moved further. Twilight opened fire as Sunset switched again to her primary. Bullets flew, some bounced off another, and the rest hit their respective Guardians. And for what hit the other, their shields broke, Sunset reloaded, while Twilight charged forward, tackling Sunset into a roll. Twilight had already enchanted her hoof ready to attack, but Sunset Shimmer made sure she missed. Falling onto her back, Sunset bent her legs back to push Twilight backwards off of her. Twilight landed back against the ground, gagging from being bucked in the stomach. And Sunset rolled back up onto her hooves, stepping a little ways back from Twilight. Taking her sweet time to reload her gun, and aim it at my Guardian. Ready to end this charade, I was almost certain she was grinning proudly behind her helmet, absolutely ecstatic to win… But like a miracle, Sunset didn’t get the chance to pull the trigger.

An explosion had erupted from under her own hooves into a firework of blue and purple. And to think, our plan had worked better than we planned. Because from the very moment Sunset knocked Twilight back, her fate was sealed.

Twilight’s hoof was enchanted at the time, but to both Twilight’s and my own surprise, the magic parted from her limb in the form of a sphere. And after if left our care, it rolled just behind Sunset, before she stepped back that is.

And for a moment, Twilight and I almost warned her about it. Until we saw those beautiful colors turn Sunset into dust.

We almost couldn’t believe it.

“Did we… Do it?” I asked my Guardian, who had already pulled up her Holo-book, watching our kill count change from zero to one.

“YES!!!” my Guardian and I rang aloud, jumping up and down to our first kill in the Crucible. What a wonderful feeling.

We were celebrating, as we should be, but a familiar sound ceased our cheerful trot about. We looked over to the pathway, seeing Sunset Shimmer reappear from afar. Standing there without a word, Sunset materialized her Ghost, Flare. Matching the same color palate Sunset had, Flare was listening to ever word Sunset said, and before long, it appeared.

Sunset Shimmer’s own Sparrow, calling it down from her Jumpship, she mounted it with haste. And as she revved its engine, an unpleasant thought popped into my head.

Sunset boosted forward with her Sparrow aimed at us. We had no time to react, and before we could even comprehend what was happening, it was already too late.

The Sparrow rammed us head on, jolting us back a good fifteen feet before we skidded to a stop, as Sunset Shimmer jumped from her Sparrow and landed on top of us.

And as she landed, she punched my Guardian on impact with an enchanted hoof, beating out half of Twilight’s shield, but she didn’t stop there.

One hoof after another Sunset pummeled my Guardian until her shield had fallen apart. Sunset yelled after each punch, knocking Twilight’s head back and forth until both her eyes were black and swollen and blood began to trickle out from her mouth and nose.

I needed to act quick, Sunset was just about to get the final kill. I dived in between the two and I released what little light I had gathered, and teleported Twilight away before Sunset smashed my Guardian’s face into the ground.

Reappearing out side of the Rusted Lands Arena, forfeiting the match in the process. I made us give up, probably making our deal with Sunset null and void. My Guardian was hurt, so much so that her wounds didn’t even heal yet.

Limbs can be healed easily, the Guardian recovery system can even prevent death, but even with such an advanced healing factor, there are some wounds that take time to be treated.

Twilight just laid there on her back, both of us feeling worse than before. Confronting Sunset like that was not the best choice. We know that now…

“We shouldn’t have tried to hurt her… I feel like an idiot…” Twilight said with a sigh, closing her eyes, and breathing out deeply.

“Yeah… An awesome idiot!” said a celebrating voice.

Twilight looked up, seeing two figures standing over her.

One, a blue Pegasus with a multi-colored mane.

And the other an orange Earth Pony, sporting a ten gallon hat and blonde hair.

“Howdy Sugar cube…” said the bovine with the hat, her thick country accent joyful and friendly.

Twilight might have been excited to see the ‘Reaper of Light’ Rainbow Dash or the ‘Jack of all Trades’ Apple Jack. But in regard to our time in the Crucible, Twilight was just simply glad to see them.

“Hey girls…” Twilight sighed, “How are you?”


Later on, back in the Plaza, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack sat along the steps overlooking the Crystal Empire. Apple Jack was taking the time to tend to my Guardian’s wounds, as Rainbow got Twilight up to date on current events.

“…And that is how I became the Reaper of Light!” Rainbow Dash finished, her adventure in the Hellmouth was exciting, and exaggerated.

“Yup! We all made name fer’ ourselves over the years, no doubt in ma’ mind y’all get a fancy nickname too!” Apple Jack agreed, bandaging up Twilight’s black eye with a white patch and sticking some tissues up her nose, stopping the bleeding all together.

“Thank you Apple Jack…” Twilight said, turning her head to the ground, tired. My Guardian’s friends were worried, sitting a little closer to comfort her.

“So…” Rainbow began, “You kicked the bucket in Old Ponyville huh?” the Pegasus said bluntly.

“Rainbow!” Apple Jack shouted, reacting to Rainbows conflicting question.

“It’s okay Apple Jack, I’m used to the whole death thing…” Twilight stopped the two from arguing, taking this moment to answer some questions that they had about her time so far.

Starting from my discovering her to the Crucible, Twilight retold a story that could have gone better.

“So you don’t remember how you died?” Rainbow said in surprise.

“I remember charging at the Darkness with my Element, but then it stopped working right before I got swatted out of the sky”

“The same thing happened ta’ da’ rest of us…” Apple Jack continued, “One sec’ I’am fighting, an’ the next, I wake up in Manehatten with Scare here in front o’ me…”

It would seem the collapse didn’t just wipe out the Alicorns off the face of the Earth, but the Elements of Harmony as well. This is giving me a whole new perspective on our darkest hour.

“I’m sorry girls… I’m so sorry…” Twilight uttered, trembling and crying as she sat there. But her shaking stopped, her to friends wrapping their hooves around her in compassion.

“Don’t be sugar cube… We’re al’ here now… And nothing is gonna change that…” Apple Jack said.

“What she said…” Rainbow said in tandem, giving my Guardian a reason to smile again.

And it pains me to say it, but it’s almost like these girls can never catch a break.

Guardians, not many, but Guardians both Griffin, Dragon and Ponies were rushing about in a panic, ether warping into their Jumpships, or descending down to the city, moving along the wall with haste.

“Hey, hey!” Rainbow called out to a passing Griffin, “Where is everypony going?”

“It’s the House of Devils, their invading the city!” the Griffin announced, the bad news left Rainbow speechless as the Griffin moved on to where Captain Spitfire was, getting a fire team together.

Guardians all around her were asking and theorizing with her.

“Spitfire! Why are Fallen attacking us now?” “Has something changed?” “How did they know we’d be short on Guardians at this time?”

Spitfire was getting overwhelmed, turning back and forth to see Twilight looking over at her from the stairs.

The Vanguard narrowed her eyes, coming to a conclusion of some kind, with my Guardian in the middle of it.

“I know exactly why… Spitfire confessed, “But knowing is only half the battle. The other half is sending those Fallen home! Now c’mon!”

Captain Spitfire left the Plaza, leaving us by our lonesome.

“What do we do?” I asked the group, but nether Apple Jack nor Rainbow Dash could answer… Save it were for Twilight.

“Ghost… What was that thing you talked about? The leader of the House of Devils?” Twilight asked.

“You mean, Sepiks Prime? The Servitor god the Fallen worship?”

“It’s in Ponyville right?”

“Maybe, nopony has ever found him… Why?” I answered, but my own curiosity begged to ask why she needed to know.

“Call the Jumpship… I won’t let the Fallen hurt my kingdom again..."