• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 8,267 Views, 357 Comments

I'll P.T. You All Until You F****** Die! - Sgt GobSmacker



Canterlot High gets a certain Gunnery Sergeant as a substitute gym class teacher.

  • ...
36
 357
 8,267

Torro Torro

"Okay."

...

She sighed. "Thank you anyway."

...

"Bye, bye."

Celestia set her phone down on the desk and released a sigh of frustration, leaning back on her swivel chair. She felt like ripping her hair out. The only thing stopping her was thinking of the pain she would have to endure afterwards.

She leaned forward and face planted on the desk. 'Why did Spitfire even need to do those martial art lessons?!' she thought. She turned her head sideways, viewing the pictures of Sunset Shimmer's Fall Formal pictures. It was bad enough she had Sunset to deal with, but trying to get a substitute for physical training class was harder than she thought. Of course she's had to hire substitute teutors in the past, but not a P.E teacher. Gym teachers were harder to come by in the area, only a handful lived in the county, and oddly enough, they were all injured. 'Could be a coincidence...'

The door creaked open. Celestia looked up to see Luna walking in. "Hello, Luna." She grumbled.

Luna looked at her with a bit of concern. "I take it you haven't found a substitute as of yet?"

Celestia shook her head. "No, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be..."

"Harder?" Luna asked incredulously. "You've hired substitutes in the past few years, have you not?"

"I have." Celestia supported her head on her right arm. "But never a P.E. teacher."

Luna contemplated, stroking her chin in thought, before an idea graced itself in her mind. "I think I know who just to call." She took her phone out her pocket, and began dialing in the number.

"Who are you call-" Luna stuck up her pointer finger in a 'give me a second' gesture. Celestia rolled her eyes, tapping her finger on the desk.

Luna put the device up to her ear, a smile made itself known on her face. "Yes. Hello-" But that smile was gone as soon as it had came. "Bloody voice mail..."

Celestia glanced around, a look of anxiety coming over her. She really, really! Did not want to do what she was about to do... but she had to. Physical exercise was important, it was more or less compulsory at Canterlot High. Celestia picked her phone off of the desk, turned it on and scrolled through her contacts. Luna raised an eyebrow. 'She must've gone through everyone by now... so who is she call-' Luna's eyes widened with dread, her pupils turning to pin pricks.

An obviously fake smile adorned Celestia's lips as the reciever answered the call. "Oh! Hello Eric."

Luna remembered that name all too well. 'Oh please God no!'

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"It's Celestia..." Celestia bit her lip.

"Oh yeah. Listen, if this is 'bout our last meeting than I apologize-."

"Oh no, there's no need for apology! That's in the past now." Celestia faked a laugh.

"Oh- wait hold on a second." Celestia raised an eyebrow when she heard the sound of stomping on the other side.

{}{}{}{Other Side}{}{}{}

The boy dropped his donut as the man stormed over to him. "Did your mommy and daddy allow you to eat jelly donuts during dinner time?!" The man bellowed, his voice a gruff, southern-ish accent.

"N-o, sir." The boy's eyes began to water.

"Then don't do it during history class!" The man scolded, walking back to his desk.

{}{}{}{Previous}{}{}{}

"What was that about?" Celestia inquired.

"Nothing to get yourself worked over with." He sighed. "So tell me... What do you want?"

"Well..." Celestia was really uncomfortable about doing this, but it had to be done. She put on a look of a determination. "I was wondering if you could cover in for our P.E. teacher-"

"P.E?!"

"-Spitfire. She suffered a broken leg at martial arts training." Outside, Celestia would be grateful if he turned up. On the inside, however, she was praying to whatever god was up there that he wouldn't show up.

"I'll be damned! I'll get to teach somethin' I actually enjoy!... but...-"

Celestia crossed her fingers in hope. 'Please say no! Please say no! Please say n-!'

"How much will you be paying me?"

Canterlot High's principal barely surpressed a groan of aggravation. "Nine dollars an hour." She deadpanned.

"Decent enough. It's my last day here anyw- Why you little scumbag! " Celestia's eyes widened in surprise at the remark she faintly heard. She knew it wasn't directed at her, as she could her soft wailing going on in the background. She was starting to really reconsider her choice.

"So... will tomorrow morning be a sufficient enough time to start?"

"Y-es-s." Celestia stuttered. A hint of curiousity sparked in her eyes. "What age group are you teaching at the moment?"

"Fourth graders. Why?"

Celestia began chuckling nervously. "No reason. No reason at all."

"Bu-"

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." She concluded. "I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment." She lied, trying to get out of this conversation as soon as possible.

"Alright. See ya then." He hung up.

Celestia face planted for the second time that day. 'If that's what he's like to fourth graders then I'm afraid what he'll be like with high school students...'

"Who did you call up?" Luna whimpered fearfully, not wanting to hear the answer.

Celestia sighed. "Gunnery Sergeant Hartman."

Author's Note:

Did this chapter within the day, so let me know if it feels rushed.