• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 8,542 Views, 187 Comments

F.O.A.L. Academy - DuskShadowBrony



PLEASE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE: Age regression/diapers/etc. You have been warned. Twilight receives a letter for F.O.A.L. Academy! "To re-learn what was lost long ago." What could the academy mean? And who is the mysterious Headmast

  • ...
46
 187
 8,542

8- Supper and Funtime

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long... Really sorry... I'll try to write more regularly now. Love you all .3.

8- Suppertime and Funtime

Some time had passed after the movie. The students were back in the cafeteria for dinner. The dining hall was filled with the sounds of chatter, giggles, and the banging of hooves on trays. To her delight, she was set next to Dawn.

“You two seemed like such good friends, we thought you would like that!” the professor smiled at them, kissing their heads.

“Tank yoo!” Dawn said with delight. “My new best fwiend!”

“Time for your bottles!” a mare sang, as a cart full of bottles was rolled in. The bottles were filled with a creamy yellow substance, and had a sweet smell to them, unlike the regular white milk that was in them before.

“Here you go, sweetie.” Another mare trotted over, popping it in her mouth.

Twilight began suckling immediately, the contents of the milk smooth, sweet, and delicious. She suckled more eagerly, feeling some more of her concerns evaporate as she drank.

“That’s right… good foal…” the mare cooed, picking her up and cradling her. “Drink it all up…”

Twilight felt herself calmed further by this, the mare humming and slightly rocking Twilight. She felt her mane being gently stroked, the bottle slowly emptying out. For a while, all she could focus on was the sweet-tasting bottle, and the comforting warmth of the mare’s embrace as she suckled rhythmically.

“Hehe, sweetie, the bottle’s empty.”

Twilight blinked, realizing she was suckling on an empty bottle. She giggled a bit, letting the mare burp her, then pop the pacifier back in. She suckled on the binky with a smile, as the mare bounced her lightly.

“Do you want to play with Twilight, Dawn?” a stallion asked her new friend. Dawn nodded eagerly, clapping her hooves.

“Yeah!” Dawn squealed. “Come on, Twi, wet’s pway!”

“All right, then to the playroom.” The mare lifted Twi over her head. “Whoosh!” she galloped down the hall (“No running in the cafeteria!” a cook shouted), the stallion with Dawn close behind them. “And we’ve touched down!” she declared as they reached a heavily decorated playroom. There were multicolored moons and stars on the ceiling, animals on the walls, and lettered carpeting on the ground. Toys littered the room, from colorful foam blocks, to soft plushies and glittery rubber balls. She set Twilight down, the stallion setting Dawn down next to her. “All right you two, have fun.” The mare encouraged, moving off with the stallion to a set of chairs to supervise their safe play.
Twilight picked up an extra-soft-looking teddy bear. For some reason, it comforted her and reminded her of a teddy she had when she was a little filly. Wait- when she was a little filly? She was already one. She giggled, snuggling with the teddy. Dawn picked out a griffon, smiling at Twilight.

“Come on, wet’s pway!” she rolled one of the sparkling balls to Twilight.

“Otay!” she bounced the ball back, smiling.

Eventually, other foals and fillies flowed in, each of them separating in their own groups to play. A few even joined in on their small game of ball. Twilight noted a bit later that her diaper felt funny, but she was too busy playing to care.

“Oopsies!” she suddenly felt herself scooped up. “Somepony made a messy!” it was a light green Pegasus. “Does wittle Twily need a change?” she bounced Twilight, spreading the mess in her diaper. “Bouncy bouncy!”

Twilight giggled, enjoying the feeling of this. Why had she ever been upset about a wet and messy diaper before? It was normal for little fillies like her, and felt really nice!

“I’ll take that as a ‘not yet’” the mare set Twi back next to Dawn. “I’ll be back later then, sweetie.”

“Yay, we can pway mowe!” Dawn said delightedly, hugging her.

Twilight hugged back, giving a friendly pat on the head to her friend. “Yup!” she agreed, forgetting about the state of her diaper, only knowing there was a pleasantly warm feeling around her rump. She continued to play with Dawn and the others for some time, before the warm, soft, and squishy feeling became cold and uncomfortable. For some reason, tears filled her eyes, and she started crying, wanting the bad feeling to be gone.

“Ohhh, shhh shhh…” the same Pegasus from a while ago scooped her up and cradled her. “Shhh…” Twilight felt herself being rocked in the gentle wings as she was walked to a changing table. “It’s okay, little filly…”

She sniffled, calming down a little, as the Pegasus continued to coo at her, removing the soiled diaper and wiping Twilight up. The Pegasus smiled, ticking Twilight with a wing, making her giggle.

“That’s a happy filly!” the Pegasus encouraged, powdering Twilight up as she slid a new diaper under her. This diaper was so thick, Twilight could barely move her legs. “This way, you can have lots of playtime before a change!” the Pegasus told her. “And, of course, being the dependent little filly you are, Mommies and Daddies have to carry you everywhere!” The diaper was so thick in fact, that the onesie didn’t fit anymore, and the Pegasus moved it off, putting on a shirt instead that said ‘Messy little filly’. Her pacifier was moved back in. “You’re going to be using that diaper lots, we put a special mix in that formula to make sure you little foals and fillies make lots of messies and wetties!” the Pegasus hugged her.

What was this mare saying? Twilight didn’t understand anymore, as she suckled on the pacifier. She barely noticed a faint glow to the pacifier. However, despite the mare’s silly grown-up gibberish, she could perfectly understand the other little ones. That was all that mattered, after all. She just wanted to talk to her friends, and let the grown-ups handle whatever silly things grown-ups did.
“Now I’m sure you want to get back to play, so-“

‘Play!’ She knew that word! Play was fun! Twilight clapped her hooves eagerly as she was set back down. Her increasingly simple mind found it hard to focus on anything, other than her friends and the ball game. But nothing mattered, if something did really matter, the big ponies would help out.

Eventually, the little ponies grew tired, some of them falling asleep where they were. Twilight wanted to keep on playing, but the mare who picked her up insisted she get some sleep. She was brought to a soft crib, and she smiled at how comfy it was. But she still didn’t want to sleep.

“Stubborn little filly, are we?” the mare who took her there smiled, setting her teddy in the crib. “Just sleep, little one.” The mobile was switched on, and Twilight felt drowsy, nodding off in seconds, her teddy hugged tightly to her.

She had wet again, but she didn’t care, the warm garment only added comfort to her as she slept.

“Your Mommies and Daddies will be here to pick you up tomorrow.” The mare whispered, stroking her mane. “All of you were so receptive. You completed your uneducation in one single day. Fontaine and your parents must be so proud of you. Good night, sweetie.” The mare kissed her head, closing the door to the nursery. “Good night, students.”