• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 8,510 Views, 187 Comments

F.O.A.L. Academy - DuskShadowBrony



PLEASE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE: Age regression/diapers/etc. You have been warned. Twilight receives a letter for F.O.A.L. Academy! "To re-learn what was lost long ago." What could the academy mean? And who is the mysterious Headmast

  • ...
46
 187
 8,510

1- Entrance

Chapter 1- Entrance

Twilight looked around the Entrance Hall. She seemed to be the first one there. A quick look at the giant clock set in an archway told her that she was a few minutes early.

“Hello, there. Are you a new student?” a brown earth pony stallion with white hair trotted up, in a black and white uniform, the academy crest on the chest pocket.


“Yes. My name is Twilight Sparkle.” She offered her hoof, remembering her manners. The Stallion shook her hoof.

“Stronghoof. May I see your letter?” he asked, taking it as she held it out. He scanned it over with his eyes, before passing it back.
“Thank you, Twilight Sparkle. This way, please, we’re having the Entrance Ceremony in the auditorium. I’ll bring the other students in when they arrive.”

Twilight allowed him to lead the way, through a hallway filled with windows, showing a dark green meadow on one side, and a lake on the other. She was a little impressed at the beauty of it, stopping for a moment to admire the view. “Lora is a really nice place.” She commented.

“I’m glad you enjoy it.” Stronghoof also stopped walking, letting her gaze out the window for some time. “Our Academy is situated in one of the most expensive areas to live. We only want the best for our students, after all. Now, come on.”

They walked along the sunlit halls, eventually reaching a set of double doors, which Stronghoof pushed open. There was a podium set up, and a few rows of seats. A giant banner hung over the stage, the academy crest emblazoned on the center. Twilight was quick to take a seat at the front, as Stronghoof offered her a cup of tea.

“Thank you.” She said, taking the cup from him in her magic.

“Of course, Twilight.” He answered. “I must go and wait at the Entrance Hall for the others.”

It took a few minutes, but other ponies started to file in, slowly filling the auditorium. There had to be at least fifty ponies there. One mare, a light pink Pegasus with a sky-blue mane sat down next to Twilight. “Hello. I’m Dawn.”

“Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight noted that they were the only two seated at the front, the rest of the students taking up the back rows.

“It’s obvious that they don’t care about a proper education.” Dawn noted Twilight’s gaze. “Sitting in the back for something as important as this?”

Twilight started to answer, but stopped as a white, fabric screen rolled down in front of the podium. Somepony got up behind it, but only the silhouette was visible.

“Welcome, new students.” His voice was deep and calming. “My name is Fantasy Omega. I am the Headmaster at this academy. I hope you all are doing well?”

There was a murmur of general assent, and he continued.

“Every year, we select forty to sixty ponies from around Equestria that fit our criteria. There are a number of elements we look for. The Academy is proud to have you all here. Our distinguished staff and professors will not only educate you, but nuture you, as you are very precious to us. My family always believed that we forget many things, as we grow and mature. This Academy is to help you retrieve those memories, experiences, and skills. We have a number of diverse classes, which I’m sure you’ll all find very interesting. However, additionally, we have a strict Academy Code, a set of guidelines. You’ll find a welcome package in your dorms, with all that you’ll need, including some supplies for your first few days.”

“Supplies?” Dawn whispered to Twilight. “I thought we were supposed to bring our own paper and ink.”

“They must mean something else.” Twilight answered in a low voice.

“Why doesn’t the headmaster show himself?”

“It must be some part of the ceremony… or tradition, something like that. I don’t know.”

They continued their conversation for some time, before being interrupted.

“Please be quiet and pay attention to the headmaster.” A pale yellow Unicorn mare, her mane pure white, glanced over at them. She was wearing one of the uniforms, with STAFF printed on the back. “Next time, there will be consequences.”

Twilight blushed and turned her attention back, feeling like a misbehaving filly. Dawn gave an embarrassed cough as she glanced to the stage, too.

The Headmaster was finishing his speech. “And with that, congratulations, once again, and we hope you enjoy your time here at the Academy. You are all dismissed, and will be shown to your dorms.” There was movement as students got up.

“Mares, follow me.” The Unicorn mare from before waved her hoof. “I’ll take you to the female dorms. My name is Professor Sonrisa. I’ll be able to better introduce myself in class tomorrow. Let’s just get you all comfortable first.” The ponies filed after her, walking up a set of winding stairs close to the auditorium, eventually reaching a hall with many doors on both side. “Two ponies to a room, you’ve already been assigned. If you have a conflict with the roommate assignments, you may come to the Headmaster’s office. Your names will be on the door. Any further questions, my dorm is the one at the end of the hall. Now, off to your rooms.”

“Hey, look.” Dawn pointed to the first door. Twilight Sparkle was printed on the left side, Dawn was printed on the right. “Come on.” They took the keys hanging to their names, Dawn inserting hers and letting Twilight walk in first. The room was fairly plain, with two beds with pink sheets and blankets, a wrapped box on top of both, with a tag Welcome.

“Well, let’s see what they have.” Twilight opened her box, Dawn doing the same. Twilight was stunned to see a foal bottle full of milk, pacifier, bundle of diapers, onesie, and a letter enclosed. She opened up the letter first, as Dawn muttered something in confusion.

Standard Rules and Dress code

1. All students must wear the standard school uniform: Diaper, Onesie, Pacifier (can be hung with the clip)
2. Students may not change their own diapers, staff must do this
3. Bottles must be used as the only drinking vessel
4. Bathrooms are for staff use only
5. Students may not eat outside of feeding time
6. Students may not feed themselves during feeding time, staff must do this
7. Students are not permitted to use profanities
8. Tardiness to class will not be tolerated
9. Students must sleep during bedtime, and must have a staff member tuck them in. Bedtime is 8:00 PM
10. Students must comply with staff members

The rules continued on to the next page, but Twilight had enough. “Is this some sort of joke?” Twilight asked Dawn, who looked stunned.
“It’s got to be some sort of really weird joke.”

The P.A. system, a magical crystal, broadcasted an announcement. “All students must be in the standard school uniform by lunchtime at noon.”

“That’s… in ten minutes.” Dawn looked up at the clock. “They can’t be serious about this.”

“Well… what if it is the rules? We can’t break rules. We just can’t.” Twilight glanced at the foalish apparel. “Come on, let’s just get this over with.”

“No way. Not happening.” Dawn folded her hooves, sitting down on the bed.

“We don’t want to get in trouble for breaking the rules.” Twilight applied the diaper to herself, knowing how it worked, after having changed Spike for quite some time. “It’s got to be a test of some sort, whether we really want to be here, and are willing to go through something silly like this for it.” She slid her onesie on with magic, attaching the pacifier to it with the provided clip. “Just go with it for now.” The diaper spread her legs apart, forcing her to waddle. However, it felt soft, as did the warm onesie. She tucked the bottle into a strap on the side of the onesie, like a canteen. Whenever she moved, the diaper crinkled audibly. “Come on, Dawn.”

“No.” Dawn said firmly.

“You’re going to get in trouble!”

“I am NOT wearing any of this! This is some stupid joke that I’m not playing along with!” Dawn seemed furious. “I’m leaving, first thing tomorrow morning. This is ridiculous.”

It was soon noon, and they exited the room. Dawn was not the only one to have refused to dress up, but likewise, Twilight was not alone in her choice to put on the ‘uniform’.

“Hmm.” Sonrisa exited her room, looking them over. “Why aren’t all of you in the uniform?”

“Because the uniform is a joke!” Dawn snapped, many ponies loudly agreeing with her.

Sonrisa frowned at this. “All right… those of you in the uniform, please wait here. Those of you who aren’t, come with me. Now.” There was a bit of authority in her voice, making the undressed ponies follow after her.

“Wow.” Twilight watched them go. “Were they really serious about the uniform?”

“They aren’t getting…. Disciplined, are they?” a younger gray Unicorn asked, from beside her. “This must have been to see if we would follow rules… and they didn’t make the cut.”

“That’s a really weird way to weed out the rule-breakers…” Twilight sighed. “At least we’re safe.”

The P.A. blared again. “Students may now make their way to the cafeteria for lunch. The cafeteria is located on the second floor, across from the auditorium.”

“Come on, let’s go.” Twilight said to the others, waddling ahead. “We’ve got to show them that we’re willing to follow their rules.”

The group moved off to the staircase, the crinkling even louder as a group. Twilight was determined to do anything they said. She would prove that she was a good student that always followed the rules. She would come out top of the academy, as always.

Author's Note:

I hate being unemployed, because I hate being idle. I hope I can get a job soon. But while I am unemployed, might as well work on fics in my free time, after job apps.

And as a side note, F.O.A.L. Academy? There's already 'academy' in 'FOAL', seems a tad redundant.
Silly me.