• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 10,277 Views, 512 Comments

Applegate - Flutters Is Shy



Introvert Wade Jallecks gets teleported to equestria by the merchant. At least he has a morphing device to help him. But how the hell is he supposed to deal with a land full of individuals wanting nothing more than to be friends?

  • ...
43
 512
 10,277

12- Dante Delinquent

I lay there on the floor for a couple seconds, the uncomfortable silence growing thicker and thicker by the second. Fluttershy opened her mouth to say something, but whatever she said was drowned out by an echoing voice in my head.

"Yo Wade I wanna chat, everyone in my world hates me, aaaaaand I'm bored."

"I accept, I accept! Beam me up scotty, get me outa this nightmare of uncomfortable situations!" It was then I started sinking into the floor. "Agh, no! I take it back!" Fluttershy got a full look of panic as she saw me sinking into her floor, scrambling with a clatter of hooves to try and help me. What I was unable to witness, is that she actually tried digging through the floor after I was gone.

I fell through a hole in the air, landing on my face. Looking around, I could see I was in a hut that was even more rustic than Fluttershy's. But most striking, the person that took up my immediate attention, was Dante Freaking Sparda standing in front of me. Before I was able to, he said something of his own.

"What DA fuq?"

Oh yes, answer the call. THATS a good plan. The hell did I get myself into?

~--------------------------------------------------~

Lyra Heartstrings sat in the sprawling complex located under her house, ignoring the plethora of human related artifacts. All save for one. A large computer screen sat before her, with the Two words that had stumped her for the past eight years.

Password__________
Username__________

She'd crack it eventually. She knew she had heard Pinkie Pie say something about Humans. She was POSITIVE. In the mean time...she already had a lead. A manuscript, tattered and spotted with age.

Rigel
Betelgeuse
Bellatrix
Alnilam
Saiph
Alnitak twins
Meissa twins
Mintaka twins
Wasp
Gliese
These are the founders of the Order of Orion. The stars shall aid in her escape.