• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 3,987 Views, 132 Comments

The Non-Equestrian Equestrian Hero - New Dawn



When two Zelda fans attend a convention and get sent to Equestria, What happens? One goes crazy with power and tries to kill the other! Oh yeah, A changeling gets mixed up as well.

  • ...
42
 132
 3,987

Three: EVERYPONY WANTS TO KILL ME!!!

“I'm sorry fluttershy, It should be ok... I only used a weak stun spell so it should be alive... maybe...” I heard something say.

My vision was a blur so I couldn't exactly pinpoint it.

“Fl-fluttershy... what in Zelda's name is g-going on...” I said.

Fluttershy rushed over and said “Heather... it's going to be ok... Just relax... I send a letter over to twilight asking for help and she overreacted as usual with things unknown to Equestria. She might be able to help with whatever happened to you though...”

Suddenly there was flash of light and my whole body felt like pins and needles were inflicting it.

I opened my eyes to see the horses were just staring... at... me... 'god this is creepy...' I thought to myself. I felt the sensation roll down my back. I looked down and saw that I was human again.

“THANK GOD FOR THE MASTER SWORD!!!” I said, entirely relieved that I wasn't going to be wolf forever.

I stood up and walked over to fluttershy. She was about as high as the wolf form so she was about waist high as a human.

I bent down and said “Thank you fluttershy... remember I would do nothing to ever hurt you or any of your friends... well maybe not Rainbow over there.”

I turned my attention to rainbow dash “After all she did NEARLY KILL ME!” she met me with a death stare.

I just brushed it off. I saw the purple... Pegacorn, I'm just gonna call it a pegacorn, walk up to me but when I turned to her, she lit up her horn in defense.

“Why do you all want to kill me!?” I yelled at the pegacorn.

I heard hoof scrapes from behind me I took out my shield and held it up behind me as a orange horse came and tried to kick me. In all this, fluttershy was hiding behind a white unicorn. She was as equally scared as I was.

“EVERYPONY STOP!” the purple pegacorn said.

“What did you say? Every... pony?” I said, tilting my head a bit.

I couldn't help but crack a small smile at that. Now that's proof if I don't find something or someone that won't kill me I'm gonna go insane.
“Whats so funny about that huh?!” Rainbow dash yelled in my face.

'God I just want to punch her...'

“Why would you want to punch dashie, huh?” said the pink pony who just popped up in my face.

“WHAT THE-!” I said, falling over.

It laughed and bounced away.

“I just wanna go home...” I whispered to myself.

I didn't want these insane ponies, I didn't want to have a crystal that randomly changes me into a wolf, and most of all I don't want these Ponies getting on my nerves! Not fluttershy, she's alright. I stood up and calmly walked out the door, ignoring all the things the horses were saying. When I got a good distant away from them I burst into a run, tears streaming from my eyes.

“I JUST WANNA GO HOME! WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST LET ME DO THAT!” I yelled at a rock.

“I'm going crazy... I need Gavin, he should have been sent here right?.. right?...”

“Is anypony here? I heard s-someone crying...” a voice called.

I looked around and saw a Blue bug pony looking around. It had violet wings and green buggy eyes and a blue mane with several holes that shouldn't be possible. It even had holes in it's hooves and parts of it's body!

“Don't worry I won't hurt you... Chrysalis kicked me out, said I was a defect...” It said, it's violet wings buzzing every now and then.

Author's Note:

So, A mysterious changeling appears... And a changeling tag is added to the story... That must mean the changeling is important to the story!!! Yes and no, but what should it's name/number be!? Also I know changelings don't have violet wings, but I said it was a defect so the defect is it's wings and something else... I might say in the next chapter. Yeah so short chapter, but I wanted to get the changeling out of the way so, maybe a longer chapter next time... also about twilight princess I haven't finished the game I'm about to where Link gets the master sword. So any help with the plot of that game will help with this fic! EDIT: I am near death with all the stress i'm going through... but, i got a new temp proof reader on Digimon Academy so it should relieve a bit of the stress with these.

EDIT: I described the changeling (calling that for spoiler reasons) In better detail so... enjoy I guess.