• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 3,988 Views, 132 Comments

The Non-Equestrian Equestrian Hero - New Dawn



When two Zelda fans attend a convention and get sent to Equestria, What happens? One goes crazy with power and tries to kill the other! Oh yeah, A changeling gets mixed up as well.

  • ...
42
 132
 3,988

Eighteen A1: HEY LISTEN!

Author's Note:

GUESS WHO'S POV IT IS!!!! Well, I say who in a few sentences so It's navi. How else better than to show what happened to her and Braeburn?

Recommended to LISTEN to this for a certain part:

"Nnhh..." My head hurts... My horn hurts... My wings hurt... EVERYTHING HUURRTS...

"Navi, It's navi.. Right, You're lazier than the mailmare's lazy eye..." I remember that voice... Its... Twilight?

"Go away... Heather... You know I'm lazy...."

"Ok, That's it... SPIKE! GET ME A BUCKET OF WATER!" BUCK!

"I'M UP!" Aaand I'm in the library... Of the same purple pony who tried to kill heather... I think?

"Oh good. As much as I hate to have a changeling here, I want to ask... Heather... A few questions. Where is she?" Purple pony dum dum. Me want gum gum...

"Huh.. Oh she got carried away by timberwolves after she got turned into a wolf... I might also have a concussion somehow..." I say like nothing happened.

"WHAT!?" And there goes the reality bomb!

"Yeah, I really don't know how I survived, but yeah... Is it ok if I sleep some more..." I yawn.

"No." Jeez, like ripping off a bandage.

"Twilight, I got the bucket you asked for." Oh look a purple dragon... Oh wait, It's spike.

"Thanks spike." Wait... WHATWHAHAHAAAAA!

Grrreat.... I'm freezing cold... and wet... But I'm awake.

"GAAH! FRREEEEEZZING WINGS!"

"There. You awake now?" YOU MERCILESS....

"Yes.. I am. If I had my magic, I'd show you... Never mind... I'm useless... Can't even protect my friend..."

Twilight sighs.

"Well, we might be able... I can't believe this... Help her... Rainbow spotted a manticore flying over the everfree with a black wolflike thing on it's back."

"WHERE!? WAS THERE A YELLOW EARTH PONY?!" THIS IS IT!

"Uh, No pony... But about North- Northwest-" I really didn't care about the rest.

I just try to zoom out the door-AAAAND I forgot about her unicorn magic!

"Where are you going?" Celestia.... that smirk... She thinks she's top stuff...

"Grr..." Wait... I have an idea...

A grin grows on my face...

"HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!" I say in my most annoying voice.

"Get her to shut up..." Spike just mumbles, his claws over his... fins?

"HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN!" I could do this all day you know Twilight~

"AUGH MY EARS!" Spike finally cracked.

"SPIKE! GET THE GIRLS!"

"HEY! HEY! LIIIIISSSTEEEEEENNN! I can do this all day..." I'm having way to much fun with this....

"Have you-" CUT HER OFF!

"HEY LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! WATCH OUT!" NO I MEANT THAT!

"Huh?"

"I MEANT THAT! DUCK!" I ducked as a giant rainbow flew over me.

"Rainbow!" OOooohhh. Rainbow's in trouble~

"Chew me out later! Something's attacking AJ's farm!"

"WHAT!?" Me and twilight cries out at the same time.

Hey, we're in sync!

"Yeah, it's a tall... Ginger monkey thing! It's using all kinds of dark magic, and get this! He has the changelings on his side!"

Ohhh... Ponyfeathers...

"Uh... Well.. I'd better.... Get going..." Heather's not gonna be a happy camper after she hears that...

"Not so fast! You're going to tell us what's going on... now." Twilight is a snake... she'll nip you while your down.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON AND THAT MONKEY IS NOT ONE OF HEATHER'S BEST FRIENDS SOMEHOW GONE CORRUPT!" Well, What can I say, I burst under pressure...

"That was easy." Twilight said with a smirk.

"... Buck me..."

"Uh, Twi? Did you forget about AJ's 'little' problem?!"

"Sorry Rainbow! SPIKE! Watch the changeling while we're gone!" Twilight yelled, grabbing... Oh crap... She'd better not use the Elements on him... Welp... I'm in some deep waters now... aren't I... I wonder how Braeburn is handling... Meh, Oh well.

"Hey, spike, Do you think twily will be able to handle Gavin?" I'm bored ok?

"She's got the elements! She can-" Speak of the devil, they're back.

"He kick yo flanks?" I just want to say I told ya so ok?

"Eeyup... He's got some insanely strong magic." Twilight said, this time... I had the smirk on my face.

"You might want to consider letting me go. I might be able to find her~..." I bargained.

"I'll think about it... No" She deadpanned.

"OH COME ON!"