• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 3,987 Views, 132 Comments

The Non-Equestrian Equestrian Hero - New Dawn



When two Zelda fans attend a convention and get sent to Equestria, What happens? One goes crazy with power and tries to kill the other! Oh yeah, A changeling gets mixed up as well.

  • ...
42
 132
 3,987

Eleven: CATCHPHRASES!!! (Short chapter on purpose... sorry)

Author's Note:

This is more like a side chapter of what was going on while Heather and Navi were walking to claim their reward. It's a random idea I got while playing catch up with school. Enjoy the random catchphrases I threw out. And no, Heather is not gonna get a catchphrase. Sorry if I crushed your dreams.

I started to walk up a long hill when an idea hit me.

"Nav?"

"Hm?"

"I need a catchphrase."

"What!?"

"Yeah... something like TO THE BATMOBILE! Well, that obviously was Batman, but it was an example." I said while striking a pose.

"Uh? Who's Batman?"

"Never mind... He's a human superhero."

"Oh..."

I thought for a bit and gasped.

"ITS MORPH- Oh wait... That's taken..." I said, sadly.

Navi stared at me for a moment, probably wondering what I was babbling on about.

"Hmmm.... ITS YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBO- THAT ONE'S TAKEN TOO!" I shouted in annoyance.

I could hear that Navi had just fallen down and was cracking up with laughter.

"Oh yuk it up!" I shouted at her.

She continued to bawl with laughter. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit with her. I sat down on a nearby bench and continued to think as she did that.

"Ooh! SHAZAM! Wait.... where have I heard that before... That one might be taken...." I said, navi staggering with pain from laughing.

"I got one! Lifes never dull with me around!" Navi said, cracking up from her own phrase.

"Oh haha... Not funny." I said, rolling my eyes.

Navi rolled back on the ground, weezing from laughter. When she hears something funny, she think's it's funny. She might also be slightly ADHD... I dunno though.

"OOH how about... IT'S CLOBBER- Wait, the Thing says that..." I said, going again into thinking mode.

"What about... When Ponies's are in trouble, I am not slow. It's h- Oh wait, That reject of krypto says that, only slightly different..." I said, wanting to make fun of that phrase for a loooong time.

Navi wasn't really helping. She was laying on the ground, trying to get rid of her self-induced laughter pain.

I got up and started walking, saying "I'm just gonna take your half of the reward then."

"WAIT NOOOOOO!!!" She cried as she ran to catch up.

I smiled and said "Oh I'm just messin' with ya.

She stuck her tongue out and scrunched up her face. I just laughed.

"Oh we're such good friends... aren't we?" I said, sarcastically.

"Oh haha."

"We're here by the way." I said, seeing a door that had a silver star on it.

We pushed the door open and walked inside...

TO BE CONTINUED!! (AGAIN!!!)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Continuing what I was saying above...

It's also supposed to be short. Not much I can work with. Got any other catchphrases you'd like to be seen in later chapter? I'll be sure to put them in. Just comment below.

No Pic/gif of the day. I've got one free day left and I WANT TO ENJOY IT DANG'IT! I'll be sure to write a chapter of D.A academy or this though.

Also I personally like Underdog, so I was sorta hurt when I wrote that.

Also 426 VIEWS!??!?! JEEZ! I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS POPULAR XD! And 31 likes! It's good to see that this does get attention! Unlike, one other fic... *Cough cough* DIGIMONACADEMY *Cough cough* I didn't say anything. Why doth thou looketh like that at us?