• Published 25th Sep 2014
  • 2,478 Views, 131 Comments

(Not So) Major Pony League Gaming - TLP



The Mane Six play against some human gamers in Call of Duty. Going from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 all the way to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare! Pre-Order now!

  • ...
4
 131
 2,478

Match 1: Wet Work (CoD: 4)

Ponyville was having its very first gaming competition. Ever since humans have arrived in Equestria, they have shared their technology with the ponies, in exchange for their magical abilities and spells. But there was one human technology that really stood out..

Gaming consoles.

Ever since, the gaming industry has been skyrocketing in console sales and video game sales, and the development of controllers that could be used by ponies (don't ask how) only helped boost the sales even further. One specific group that were really hooked onto video games were the Element Bearers, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and even Fluttershy, who have been playing ever since hoof controllers were introduced. Of course, they didn't completely no-life these games, as they still had their responsibilities and lives, but after several months, they have gotten together and played several games every chance they got. But one of the games they were really into was the Call of Duty franchise. They were all known as the best pony gamers in Equestria, known for making entire lobbies leave in pure fear.

Until they met they met six friends/gamers from Earth, they were all just as experienced as the mane six, and had challenged them to a 6 vs 6 on every Call of Duty game that has been released. They girls happily accepted, and that started the very first Major Pony League Gaming convention in Canterlot, where humans and ponies alike came to watch them play and see which of the group were the best of the best, and would be given either $30,000, or 30,000 bits to whoever won.



CoD: 4 Modern Warfare Xbox 360



The mane six and the six humans didn't know each other's name, but they could easily tell who was who by their somewhat comical gamertags.

(Sorry if the G.T's suck, if you want, you can give me suggestions, and I might change them.)

xXRainbowBEASTXx= Rainbow Dash
AppleBuKingUrFLANK= Applejack
PiNKCuPCAKEZ47= Pinkie Pie
TwiSPARKLESPLOZION91= Twilight Sparkle
fLutterFUCK69= Fluttershy
A_Fancy_DEATH= Rarity

And now the humans...

PwnagePOTATOZ= Carlos
SWeGMAISTUR360= Johnathan
xXSergeantSWAGGERXx=Riley
A_JELLY_DONUT_69=Bobby
360BlaZINuRnIGGAZ=Raul
AC130ABOVEURAZZ=Rodrigo

Now it begins...





The mane six and humans voted on which map to play on, and which game mode. They were all max prestige, and had most weapons golden. After customizing their classes, they put on their headsets and started the game, but decided to stay in game chat instead of inviting one another to a party. The were all inside separate sound-proof rooms, so they could only hear their team mates through their headsets, and not be distracted by the chatter outside, and several cameras were inside so spectators could watch the match first hand.



Map: Wet Work
Gamemode: Team Deathmatch..



Loadouts:

Rainbow Dash: M249 SAW w/ Grip, Golden Desert Eagle.
Perks: C4 x2, Sonic Boom, Extreme Conditioning
Frag and Flash

Applejack: M1014 w/ Grip, M1911 .45
Perks: Bandolier, Stopping Power, Steady Aim
Frag and Concussion

Twilight: AK-47 w/ Red Dot Sight, USP .45
Perks: RPG-7 x2, Sleight of Hand, Last Stand
Frag and Flash

Pinkie Pie: M60E4 w/ Red Dot Sight, Golden Desert Eagle
Perks: Frag x3, Double Tap, Martyrdom
Frag and Flash

Fluttershy: M40A3 w/ no attacthments, USP .45 suppressed
Perks: Claymores x2, UAV Jammer, Dead Silence
Frag and Concussion

Rarity: P90 w/ Silencer, M1911 .45
Perks: Bomb Squad, Juggernaut, Eavesdrop
Frag and Concussion



And the human's loadouts...



Carlos: M249 SAW w/ Red Dot Sight, Chrome Desert Eagle
Perks: Bandolier, Stopping Power, Steady Aim
Frag and Concussion

Johnathan: W1200 w/Grip, M9 w/ suppressor
Perks: Special Grenades x3, Juggernaut, Last Stand
Frag and Flash

Riley: M16A4 w/ M203, Golden Desert Eagle
Perks: (M203 takes up perk slot 1), Sonic Boom, Deep Impact
Frag and Flash

Bobby: RPD w/ Grip, M1911 .45
Perks: RPG-7 x2, Double Tap, Extreme Conditioning
Frag and Concussion

Raul: Barrett .50cal w/ no attachment, M9 w/ suppresor
Perks: Claymore x2, Stopping Power, Iron Lungs

Rodrigo: MP5 w/ Red Dot Sight, G36C w/ no attachment
Perks: Frag x3, Overkill, Dead Silence



They then spawned on after the map loaded. They chose their classes and waited for the countdown. The mane six were the S.A.S while the humans were the Spetsnaz.

"Team Deathmatch." The voice announcers for both teams said.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"Let's Do This.."

"Take No Prisoners, Comrads.."



Mane six P.O.V..



The screen faded into color as they ran off to their positions on the map. They all jumped up and threw their grenades as far as they could towards the other side of the map, hoping to get a lucky kill from the opposing team. The grenades went off, and nobody got anything except for Rainbow.

"I got a hit marker on the middle of the map!" Said Rainbow as she moved her character behind a crate, hoping that the person would run through so she'd get an easy kill.

"Okay, I'm up here on the balcony, but I don't see anyone." Fluttershy said, placing her Claymores on the doorways, in case they flanked her and decided to pick her off.

Twilight and Rarity were running aside each other, trying to get to the middle of the map, go up the stairs, and scout the area for any enemies, but wouldn't move until Fluttershy gave the 'all clear'.

"Okay, you girls can move now." Fluttershy said. She kept her sights on the area near Twilight and Rarity as they ran towards the center and climbed up the stairs in case anyone of the enemies would kill them on their way.

Applejack was running on the lower left side of the map, trying to make her way to the back of the map and see if she could find anyone on the balcony.

"Ah don't got anything over here. Twi, ya think ya can throw a flashbang behind the crates over here?"

"Sure, where are you again?"

"On the left side, here at the corner."

Twilight looked to the left and saw Applejack's character crouched in a corner, with her shotgun up and ready. She then got up from her prone position, jumped up, and threw a flashbang over the crates behind her. It detonated, and showed a hit marker on her screen.

"AJ, watch out. I got a hit marker behind the crates. I'll throw another one so you can take out whoever's behind it."

"Alright, Twi."

Twilight then repeated the same act, getting another hit marker. Applejack then ran from the corner, and behind the crates. Twilight kept her sights up as she disappeared behind the crates. She saw two red dots on the mini map and heard several gunshots where Applejack was. Then two skulls showed up, and the kill feed showed the names of who died.

AppleBuKingUrFLANK killed A_JELLY_DONUT69
SWeGMAISTUR360 killed AppleBuKingUrFLANK

Applejack groaned in annoyance as she respawned.

"Damn it, ah could've gotten ah double kill!" She said as she respawned. The scoreboard was ten to ten, a tie. They had to reach seven hundred and fifty points in less that ten minutes to win.

Twilight saw two red dots, so she figured that the second person would run out of the cover of the crates, and into her line of sight. Her character went prone, as she kept her sights on the corner, until a red dot showed on the mini map, and she and Rarity's characters fell dead.



Human's P.O.V



The human gamers were also taking their positions as the screen faded. Raul went on top of the balcony and scouted the middle of the map with the .50cal.

"Johnathan, take poi- aw fucking hell!" Shouted Bobby as him and Johnathan were hit with a flashbang. They both went prone as their screens faded back into view.

"Johnny, stay here while I scout the corner."

"Alright."

Bobby then slowly crept out of the corner, only to be hit by another flashbang.

"Fuck! Johnny, help!" He shouted, but his screen showed his character's body on the floor, dead. He looked at the score board and saw that they had taken the lead, until Johnny killed the one that killed him.

"Damn it, sorry Bobby."

"It's cool, at least you killed her."

Raul then noticed that on the upper middle part of the map, were to S.A.S characters. One prone, and one looking on the right side of the map. He smirked as he put his crosshairs on the prone one, pressed the right stick to hold his breath, and took the shot, killing the prone one instantly. He then quickly moved his crosshairs over to the standing one and took her out also.

"Celestia damn it!" He heard one of them over the headsets speak as they were killed.

"We've taken the lead!" The Spetsnaz announcer said, showing the score.

Spetsnaz: 40

S.A.S: 10

"Nice one, Raul." Bobby complimented. "Now you need one more for a UAV."

"Not anymore." Raul said as he noticed the silhouette of a head on the other side of the map. He noticed that it also had a sniper rifle, and took a shot at him. Luckily for him, it didn't kill him, but it made him flinch and made his screen red.

"Aw fuck.. there's another sniper on the top of the other side of the map. Go to the sides of the map and try to take it out." Raul said as he waited for his character to regenerate his health.

"Alright. Carlos, go with Rodrigo to the middle, and try to keep them pinned down." Bobby said as he and Johnathan ran to the left side of the ship.

"Okay, let's go Carlos."

Rodrigo and Carlos sprinted towards the middle of the map, and took cover behind some boxes. Since Carlos had an LMG, he stood up and looked around, only to be met by a volley of bullets, hitting his character. Before he could be killed, he immediately went prone, and took cover, but the bullets didn't stop firing.

"Damn it! Fucking head glitcher is behind those boxes!" He said.

They waited until the other enemy stopped shooting. They started to come out of cover to take the gunner down, but they saw a square object fly over them.

"Oh shit! C4-" Rodrigo was cut off as the object exploded above him and Carlos, killing them both.



Mane six P.O.V



"Celestia damn it!" Shouted Twilight, as she watched the killcam. Rainbow laughed as they all heard one of the human gamers through their headsets.

"Nice one, Raul." One of them said.

"Buck you, Raul.." Twilight mumbled as she skipped the rest of the killcam and spawned in. Rarity was still angry about having being outplayed like that.

"Darling, I told you we should have gone with Applejack on the left side of the ship!" She said as she also respawned.

"I know, I just wanted to scout the area!" Twilight said as she rushed her character to the left side of the map, being followed by A.J and Rarity.

"That's why we have Fluttershy up there!" Applejack said.

"Hey, less chatting, more killing!" Rainbow said with an annoyed tone. "We're not losing to a bunch of apes!" Rainbow was, by far, the most experienced of the six. In fact, she was the one who hooked the girls onto the game.

"Hey Dashie, you got two meanie-beanies rushing from the right towards ya!" Pinkie said. Rainbow then put her character behind a couple of crates, and aimed her M249 down the middle.

"I gotcha, Pinks. And where the heck are you anyways?"

"Over here!" She shot her M60E4 in the air, showing a green arrow glowing on Rainbow's mini-map. The only weird part about it was that her character was outside the map, floating in the air and spinning wildly in a circle, shooting her M60 at every single possible direction. "Weee!"

"Pinkie.. what the-" She started questioning, but she knew better than to question Pinkie. She didn't know anything about mods or glitches, but she wasn't about to get a brain hemorrhage. She then turned around, only to see two enemy figures running towards some crates.

"Buck! Too late!" She said as she opened fire, trying to mow down one of them, but she was only met with a series of hit markers, and no kills.

"Damn it!" She kept firing, hoping to find them through the cover, but she could only fire for so long before she could reload. When she crouched, the other enemy got out of cover and fired back at her, trying to do the same.

"Heheh. I got a trick up my mane.." Rainbow said. She then switched to her C-4 and threw it over her and detonated it, killing them both.

xXRainbowBEASTXx killed PwnagePOTATOZ
xXRainbowBEASTXx killed AC130ABOVEURAZZ

"Aw, you cheeky bitch!" One of the human gamers said over the headset, making Rainbow laugh victoriously.

"Eat it, you apes!" She said back as she moved her character more towards the enemy's location, and noticed that one of the enemies was camping behind a crate, and had failed to noticed Rainbow's advance. She thought about it for a second, and ran up to him. He turned towards her direction, but it was too late. Rainbow knifed the player and tea-bagged him.

"Damn it! She's right there!" The player said. Rainbow then ran towards one of the corners and hid. Several 'Challenge Complete!' words popped up on her screen, while giving her a huge amount of X.P. Then, she heard the voice announcer.

"U.A.V Recon, standing by."

She smiled. "Hey girls, I got a UAV. Should I use it now?"

"No. Wait until one of us get an airstrike or attack chopper." Twilight recommended.

"Alright then." Rainbow then slowly creeped out of the corner, noticing three enemy players rushing the middle.

"Must be my lucky day." She thought as she re equipped her C-4 and threw it at them. Detonating it, and getting a triple kill.

"Woah nelly, Rainbow! You really wanna win, don'tcha?" Applejack said.

"Heheh. Maybee.." Rainbow responded playfully. Then the announcer for her team spoke again.

"Airstrike, waiting on your go."

"Alright! I got an airstrike!" She said happily, but then realized that she couldn't use her UAV unless she used her airstrike first. Mentally facehoofing, she decided to go for it, anyway.

"Here goes nothing.." She pressed the D-Pad, which brought up a mini map, and an arrow which she could control to put the airstrike on. She decided to put it on the upper middle of their spawn. Pressing the 'A' button, she gritted her teeth and hoped for the best.

"Friendly airstrike inbound". The announcer said. The jets flew over the map, and dropped their payload. The first jet got nothing, the second one got a hitmarker, but the third one hit the jackpot, earning Rainbow a multi-kill.

"What the fuck?!"
"I call bullshit!"
"Oh HELL no!"
"I was in the fucking balcony!" They all complained. Rainbow just laughed harder at this, as she noticed that the airstrike had gotten her an attack chopper, to which she gladly called in.

"Friendly attack chopper inbound!" Rainbow looked up and saw a Cobra attack helicopter fly towards the human player's position. Her character crouched as she leaned back against her seat, and let the chopper do all the work.

"My goodness Rainbow, you are just annihilating our competition!" Rarity complimented.

"Let's finish them off while we can!" Applejack said.

Rainbow watched the mini map as the rest of the girls moved up and tried to spawn-trap them, which they succeeded into doing so with the support of the chopper, and helping the girls into earning their own killstreaks, but she admits that the humans put up a heck of a fight. The killfeed then showed one of the humans getting a multi-kill with an RPG-7, killing AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight.

"What! No!
"Darn it!"
"Aww.."
"Buck this! Ah'm gonna try now!"

After Rainbow's chopper left, she got out of the corner and decided to get another one, but a grenade indicator appeared next to her, along with the clink sound of the grenade landing. Before she could move, the grenade exploded, killing her character, and ending her killing spree.

"What?! Oh come on!" Rainbow complained. She skipped the killcam, and respawned. She looked at the scoreboard, and saw that they were winning by a long shot.

S.A.S: 620

Spetsnaz: 370

"Hey Twi, can ya call in your UAV?" Applejack asked.

"Okay."

"Friendly UAV online." The S.A.S announcer said. Then, Applejack put her coordinates for the airstrike in the middle of the map.

"Friendly airstrike, incoming!" The announcer spoke again. The jets flew over the map, earning only one kill.

"Damn it! Ah wish there were Harriers in this game!" Applejack complained, only for it to grow as one of the human gamers killed her again.

"Eat this, you fucks!" One of the said over their headsets. They then saw three red jets on the edge of the map, noticing that one of them called in an airstrike of their own.

"INCOMING!" Shouted Twilight, making Fluttershy let out a barley audiable 'eep' as she and the rest ran for cover, but the jets had already dropped their payload. The first jet killed Twilight and Applejack, the second one killed Fluttershy and Pinkie, while the last one dropped its cluster bombs over Rarity and Rainbow.

The girls groaned in annoyance, while Rainbow just growled as she watched the killcam, which showed the F-15 jet fly over the map, dropping a bomb which detonated over them, causing several mini explosions and killing them. She respawned and looked at the score again, her jaw dropping.

S.A.S: 670

Spetsnaz: 680



Human's P.O.V



"Oh shit! Nice one, Bobby! Whoo!" Complimented Riley.

"We got this in the fucking bag, wanna know why?" Asked Bobby.

"Why?"

"Because I got this."

"Friendly helicopter inbound." Spoke the Spetsnaz announcer. The humans whooped in glee and could sense the victory that was oh so close. The chopper then flew in the middle of the map, and started mowing down the mane six, one by one, while avoiding RPG missiles.

A_JELLY_DONUT69 killed fLutterFUCK69

"EEP! How?!" Said a soft voice through the mic. Bobby chuckled as Raul spoke in surprise.

"Bobby, didn't you see that?" He asked.

"See what?"

"Your chopper shot out missiles and killed the sniper on the balcony! Do you know how fucking rare that shit is? I never knew they could do that!"

"Well, it did. Let's just make sure we don't die and let the chopper finish 'em off." He said. The guys then climbed up to the balcony in the back, placed their Claymores and waited for the chopper to rack up score, which it was doing perfectly.

Until they saw one of the enemy's team mates hovering in the air with an M60E4, shooting wildly at Bobby's attack chopper.

"What the fuck?! That bitch is cheating!" Bobby shouted as his chopper started spinning out of control, with smoke coming out of its tail rotor.



Mane Six P.O.V

"Did it just shoot missiles? I never knew it could do that.." Rarity said, with her character taking cover inside a crate as bullets from the chopper tried to shoot through.

"C'mon! Take out their chopper, Twilight!" Rainbow said as she respawned again, her anger growing more and more as the chopper keeps killing her and everyone else in a spawn trap. What annoyed her the most is that the chopper was the ONLY one there, and was killing them all with ease.

"I'm trying, but it's moving too much!" She shouted, shooting another RPG rocket up at it, but the missile comically flew straight up, avoiding the chopper.

"Damn it, we're about to lose!" Rainbow complained as she camped in the balcony with Fluttershy and Applejack, until Pinkie spoke up.

"No we're not! Watch mee!" She said as they watched her character hover up to the sky, and aimed her M60E4 at the chopper, and started firing at it. The girls just watched in awe as Pinkie took down the chopper before needing to reload. The chopper spun out of control and exploded outside the map. The girls shouted in happiness as they ran out of cover and towards the other side of the map, to try and find the human players.

"Applejack, check the balcony." Twilight said as she pre-aimed over a corner as Applejack's character moved towards the stairs.

"Alright, Twi. Stay behi-" She was cut off when she approached the doorway, activating a Claymore and killing her.

"Buck! They're all inside!" She said as she immediately respawned. The girls noticed that the humans only needed one more kill, while they needed three.

Twilight then came up with an idea. "Okay, here's what we'll do. Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow, you girls go to the left side of the balcony to keep them from running away, while me, Fluttershy, and Pinkie go to where Applejack went. We'll throw our flashbangs and concussion grenades at the same time, and hope we can kill half of them before they get one of us."

"Alright. Sounds good, egghead." Rainbow mocked a bit as she and the three ran to the right side of the map, and up the stairs. Twilight and the rest ran up the stairs and waited.

"On my go." Twilight said.

"Three.."

"Two.."

They all pulled out their flashbangs and concussions, prepping to throw them.

"One. Go!" She said. They all threw their flashbangs and concussions simultaneously, getting several hitmarkers as they rushed in. They started firing wildly as the humans fired back. Fluttershy was the only one who wasn't hit, so she was able to aim down the sights of her sniper rifle, and fired off one shot at the groups.

Then, a song that the girls would recognize from anywhere started playing.

The game then ended, with Fluttershy earning herself a triple kill with one shot, and scoring a win.

"Good job team." The S.A.S announcer said simply.

"Wha.. what?" She said in shock as she dropped her controller. The girls whooped and yelled in happiness and victory. The score then showed up.

S.A.S: 750

Spetsnaz: 740

"We won by ten points!" Twilight said happily.

"Still, we could've done better, but that was the coolest way to end a game!" Rainbow said.

"Oh yeah, definitely, but way to go, Fluttershy! Did ya hard scope or quickscope 'em?" Applejack asked.

" I q-quickscoped them." Fluttershy said quietly, but with a hint of pride. They started giving her more compliments, but the human gamers started speaking.

" Okay, that might have been an awesome shot, but one of you cheated!" One of them said.

"Sorry, but it was just Pinkie being Pinkie." Twilight said, making the girls laugh, but the humans weren't amused. Not one bit.

"Whatever, you ponies aren't gonna be celebrating for long.." Another one said, only to increase the volume of their laughter.

" Whaaatevveerr." Rainbow taunted. "We beat you once, we can do it again. Speaking of winning, what's the next game?"

"World At War."

The girls laughter stopped as a deadly silence took over. They couldn't see it, but all of the humans had a demonic grin on their faces.

Author's Note:

And here's the first chapter! Hope you liked it, and I will be doing one match for every CoD. Maybe even Zombies and Spec-Ops, but that might not happen, unless you guys really want me to, or if you even enjoyed it, I mean, I really did try to explain a CoD match. Did I succeed? You tell me. Some characters might be a bit O.O.C, but don't take this story too seriously, this is just for shits and giggles, thought not without a bit of seriousness added to it. Also, if you didn't like this chapter, then please note that I will be doing one match for every CoD since CoD:4 with different game modes.


Next up: Call of Duty: World At War.