• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 596 Views, 9 Comments

Peace at Last Side Stories: Canterlot Madness - Prince_Staghorn



Stag is put in charge of babysitting Celestia and Luna's nephew for a day... maybe longer.

  • ...
2
 9
 596

Conversation and Conclusion

The road to understanding Butters was near-impossible. Well, actually, that was an understatement. It WAS impossible unless you happened to share his state of mind. However, in order to do that, you either needed to be mentally unhinged, not terribly smart, a non-sapient animal, or Celestia^.

Stag and the dogs needed to admit defeat. While they had a small dictionary built up of barks-to-puppy language-to-Equestrian, they had to admit that, in the end, the strange hairless alicorn had bested them in this challenge. Stag threw a blanket over Butter's head, and once the alicorn was asleep, the changeling collapsed on a nearby seat. The dogs had left some time ago, and Double had picked up the foals yesterday, so Stag had no one to talk to.

Nothing could make the past few days any worse... that was when a letter arrived.

Prince Staghorn,

My sister and I regret to inform you that we must leave you as Butter's caretaker for another few weeks, as we- along with the Furher and his family- have been invited to the Tsarina of Muskovy's palace in Muskow.

I hope this does not cause you further strife.

Sincerely yours, Princess Celestia.

Stag was wide-eyed, but quickly composed himself. It would be fine. It would be fine. It wou...

He heard his mother.

"Stag, I have something I need to tell you..."

Stag stared at Chrysalis' swollen stomach. "You're..."

"Pregnant." Chrysalis finished for him. "And Shining Armor's the father."

It was too much. Stag passed out.

Author's Note:

^No disrespect to the Princess, of course! She just tends to go "Super Baby Mom Mode" around him, you know, baby talk, pampering, "d'aaaw look! He's making friends with Twilight!", etc...

Eh, I know this may seem like a cop-out, but it was a short, random story, so it's not meant to be something on par with my others. just take it for what it is: a joke.

Comments ( 3 )

Yeah, went about as well as expected.

Cya
Raziel-chan

this is a loving slice of life and some comedy yay
:heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttercry::fluttercry:

Login or register to comment