• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,101 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,101

PreviousChapters Next
Golden Journal #67

From the Journals of Golden DragonHeart, He of Hourglass, Firstclaw of the Clan of Hourglass, Dragon Keeper of Harmony.
Entry # 67

(First day after name change)

I was way messed up with my journal keeping and so distant too. It was more of log of major events then a personal journal. There is hardly anything about my personal life and what happened in relation to my hoard for that day. (When I actually bother to journal)

Speaking of my hoard, I have tried to get into contact with the Ascended One through both a letter and the spell in the council room but she had not answered either one. I hope she's just over busy and that she’s not avoiding me. I did kind of yelled at her. Well… more like roar. She’s too far away for my dragon hoard magic to tell me if my roaring affected the bond we have or not. I supposed I could ask He of Music to contact her through one of her friends… but that would be pushing. Bonds are never strong or will weaken if one sides pushes and I will not push. I want harmony in my bonds… huh I wonder if that is just my name or the fact that I’m a Keeper… probably both.

I now understand why I picked the library. The bonds that characters(fake or real) share with each other. The brotherhood between soldiers. The love between two lovers… Its a joy to read the books just to see how the writer created them and changed them over time.

I know that I need to get out but as He of Music is the only one here so currently there is little reason. (Given that my other clanmates are currently away to seek allies, clanmates, and to check for anything that could be attributed to the “Nameless One.”) I suppose I could work on cleaning up Hourglass but that would be a futile exercise by myself.

Speaking of He of Music, he is still asleep from yesterday’s events. Normally, he would be up given that he usually sleeps from early morning until early evening. I plan to stay up late tonight to get some time to get to know him better. I didn’t get much time yesterday. Between Quartermaster mating with She of Hourglass and the ‘meeting’ in the Council of Harmony with He of Harmony it was overly busy yesterday.

I have some plans but I will give him the led on whatever he wants to do though I have a good guess. He came in about a week ago looking for a ‘how to book’ on music instruments. At the time I had not found one. (I have a large library) But after I matured in the hoarding code I just had to find one right away and tore through the library (carefully of course). I managed to find several. I will be taking them to him later tonight. I will leave them with him as those books will be excellent additions to his hoard. (I know that he has been needing to increase his hoard since his growth.)

Author's Note:

And you thought I was done with GJs? I am now... I just couldn't think of anyway other then a GJ to get more GDH character development in the story until the final arc several chapters from now.

PreviousChapters Next