• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,119

PreviousChapters Next
Golden Journal #2

From the Journals of Golden Heart, He of Hourglass.

Entry #2

(1 month after The Choosing)

What in hatchling wings was I thinking? I have been staring at my first entry for hours and I can’t figure it out. It’s a mess of confusion and… Yeah I would say confusion is a good word to use.
My memory from that time is fuzzy, faded almost. I can’t tell if its normal or not given that I have two sets of magical memories: the Dragon Heritage Memories and (for lack of a better term) Keeper Heritage Memories. Well there is a third type… may its more common than I thought or should I say was… that type hasn’t been around since it. Though I’m sure unlike the Keeper Memories that type is less likely to… override the Dragon Heritage Memories. It should be more like complimentary.

Still, the entry could be useful when I reimplement that. It might give me some insight on what to expect. (I will take some time and write separately everything I can remember.)

Even if it wasn’t I can’t get rid of it now its a part of my hoard. I must be more careful what I add to my hoard in the future.

I think I might show it to He of Harmony. It might be insightful for him to get a better understanding of what goes on right after a Choosing. Huh, well what do you know? I keep finding some worth for the first entry. I’ll make a copy for him to look at later though.

I will dwell on this a bit more later. I can sense that the Alicorn Keeper He of Harmony is approaching the library and I will need to see what he needs.

Until then may your claws stay sharp and your fire roar.

Author's Note:

Expect Golden Journals to appear from time to time (they will be short).

This is the final prologue "Chapter".

Still could use an editor/prereader/proofreader...

PreviousChapters Next