• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,119

PreviousChapters Next
Golden Journal #13

From the Journals of Golden Heart, He of Hourglass, Firstclaw of the Clan of Hourglass, Dragon Keeper of Harmony.

Entry #13

(10 weeks after Clan inception)

He of Laughter showed up out of the blue today. He unfortunately popped up near Quartermaster. Questreamster rightfully took this as a violation of Clan territory and proceeded to attack. He of Laughter smartly ‘snapped’ into my lair. I wasn’t happy about the that violation either but I could tell there was something extremely important that he needed to tell me.(More on this in a second) It took me nearly an hour for me to calm Quartermaster down. That draconequus really knows how to press buttons.

As much as I want to I have to hold my claw from shredding him. His antics can come in handy in tempering my baser draconic instincts especially with those that do know know the rules of interaction. Of course I didn’t mind when the Bearer of Generosity violated one of the biggest and least tolerated infractions. I suppose it had a lot to do with her status and the fact that I knew she was trying to right a ‘wrong.’

Now as for why He of Laughter barged into Hourglass without warning:
He had felt a strong disturbance in Harmony’s magic. I’m ashamed to admit that I panicked. All I heard that something happened to He of Harmony. I thought maybe it was the return of that strange ash coughing/vomiting illness of his. When I related that I manage to hear the draconequus commented almost to himself I quote: “So that was what that was…”

He of Laughter had to drop an anvil(A real to claw anvil! I hope it wasn’t Quartermaster’s) on my head to get me to listen fully. He was positive it was not another ash related episode. The Hermit of the Oasis still has no idea what caused it, how it was triggered, or how to cure it. The most he has been able to do is develop a spell as well as a nasty smelling concoction to treat it once it starts. At least He of Harmony no longer has the Magic Wasting Disease. How exactly, neither He of Harmony or the hermit know for sure (Not that I am complaining).

For now there is nothing I can do but try and not bite my claws for the two days (baring something like weather) it should take for He of Harmony to return to Hourglass.

Author's Note:

Okay.... someone changed their up to a down :raritycry:

If you are reading this story and like a fave and a up (especially the up) would be soooo nice.... please:pinkiecrazy:

A mustache :moustache: for anyone that guess what happened to Harmony's magic.

PreviousChapters Next