• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,118 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,118

PreviousChapters Next
Golden Journal #7

From the Journals of Golden Heart, He of Hourglass, Firstclaw of the Clan of Hourglass, Dragon Keeper of Harmony.

Entry #7

(3 days after Clan inception)

I hope He of Hourglass finally found a spot for his hoard. So far he has moved four times in the three days since he Choose. I suppose it was to be expected with the type of hoard he will have. With Hourglass in ruins finding the right facilities must be irritating. I’m shocked I haven’t had to go calm him down because of it. Once I’m sure he found the right spot I will show him where the Treasury is located. I don’t think needing to have to keep moving gems around while searching for the right place to hoard will improve his mood.

If this place is going to be the home of a dragon clan the city is going to need to cleaned up at minimum. Rebuilt would be best. Either way it’s going to be a long term project given the size of the city and the fact that there is only two dragons so far. I know He of Harmony will help but that still will not put a dent in all the work that needs to be done.

With that in mind I think I finally found a lead in finding out more about the non functioning defense array. Assuming that the ruling council would have access to the defense array and to possible a book on it’s operation I have began a search in the homes of the final council members (at least I think they are the final members). I found them listed on a scroll in the council chambers.

On those same lines, while I was in the council chambers I observed He of Harmony busy with a piece of charcoal drawing a spell matrix design that takes up nearly the entire floor below the council bench. I can see now why it would take nearly two months to design.

So far this has been an interesting start for the first dragon clan in many millennia.

PreviousChapters Next