• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 773 Views, 8 Comments

Return of the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well - xSorrow



Mare-Do-Well appeared and disappeared in PonyvilIe, but in the large city of Manehatten, one lone mare stands between right and wrong. Taking up the costume and mantle of her fillyhood idol, Aurora faces injustice as the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well

  • ...
0
 8
 773

Interlude 3-4

Interlude 3-4

Shiny Seas glanced out her window in thought. She was currently seated in front of a desk covered in loose papers and books, but with a wide area for her father's notebook. She was currently writing in the notebook, working on a radio design that he had finished, but not to its full extent.

Shiny gasped as her eyes shone. An idea finally came to her, and she bent down over the notebook. She wrote a small note with her quill, then dropped it to the desk and marveled at her work. She had finished the design, and now she was confident she could build it.

Something outside the window caught her eye, and she turned and looked out to the dark Manehatten streets. Weird... she could have sworn she just saw Mare-Do-Well flying outside her window.

Shiny giggled slightly to herself. That was crazy! Mare-Do-Well was in Ponyville, and Manehatten's had disappeared when she was just a small filly. Shaking her head as she let out a deep breath, Shiny turned back to her notebook.

Author's Note:

Yeah... this was written LONG before I posted it... I forgot to upload it here. My bad.