• Published 14th Sep 2014
  • 11,525 Views, 129 Comments

Celestia's Care Taker - SparkStone



Princess Celestia is mysteriously taken to earth without knowledge of how it happened. Meeting a human, Alex, he takes care of her until a fore mentioned portal opens once more to bring her back.

  • ...
50
 129
 11,525

Chapter 4

Tonight's Blossoming

It was still the night when Celestia had drink and lost her drink as well. Alex quickly ended the night and brought her home. The others were fine with cleaning the mess. Alex was worried at the moment. Not about the trouble he caused to his friends, because things like this can happen, but the fact that Celestia had done that in front of them. She was complex when with others. Showing a mask of pride while at the same time showing a little childish view had made her who she was. Or at least how she wanted to be seen. Now embarrassing herself after hearing such a dreadful story, Alex is currently letting her rest on the couch while readying water to aid in her hangover.

She soon awoke, and sees Alex approaching her with a cup of water. She is in tears, still remembering what she had learned about Alex and Nightmare Moon. She slowly opens her mouth in an attempt to think of something to say.

"A-Alex, I'm… So very sorry…" She quivered, still in doubt of herself who failed to not know the pain her sister has caused. But before she can speak, Alex gave her the cup.

"Drink up. You're dehydrated from that strong drink." Alex noted. "I shouldn't have brought you out there just to hear something like that. Must've made your stomach turn."

Celestia complied and drank. Alex made sure she was alright, checking on her health. As drunk and hurt as ponies can get, this alicorn didn't need to worry since she only lost her lunch. Alex sighed in relief as he confirmed that she was alright.

"Everything seems to be okay." He said gratefully. "Thank goodness liquor doesn't harm you at all. I know a few ponies I had to take care of bedridden because of that bar. It was a mistake to bring you to such an unhealthy drinking hole of mine."

"No, it's alright Alex, honest." She claimed with her hoof on Alex's shoulder. She gave a solemn look at him, still shocked of the news. She looked down in disgrace as she only had questions in her mind while at the same time, felt that now she owed him for making it so hard for him. From past to present.

Alex gazed into Celestia's eyes and placed his fingers to comb her flowing mane. Calming her slowly, he than smiles brightly. "Celestia, the past has nothing to do with you. Don't worry about it. Come on, let's get you cleaned up missy."

Holding her hoof like a gentlemen, he slowly brought Celestia from her seat. Even though Alex had wiped her mouth from her event, she was still pretty filthy from falling into it. But aside from cleanliness, she bit her mouth because of something that wasn't true. The past DOES have something to do with her. SHE caused it to happen, due to her ignorance. Maybe if she had been aware, Alex would not had to have such a tragedy given to him. But it was too late, and she found out Alex's past too late before treating him so rudely before.

Yet here he was, offering all ponies a place to stay, and taking care of them even though one had murdered his beloved sister. She had so much to ask, but no bravery to speak of it.

"A nice shower will show that coat sparkling anew." Alex grinned, making Celestia smile. As they went into the bathroom, Celestia noticed Alex was inside with her. She smiled with a raised eyebrow while being a bit off from the alcohol.

"What are you doing in the bathroom with me?" She wondered.

"You're still a bit tipsy. I bet you can't levitate quite well as compared to your usual grace." Alex pointed out. He was apparently spot on as she tripped up the shelves of soaps. Chuckling quietly, he turns the water warm and guides Celestia in. She enters the warm water, soothing as always.

But something was different.

Each time Celestia took a bath, there would be a little extra. Some new soaps, some new smells, but tonight was different.

No, it wasn't how much she needed it. Although the stench of cake digested is disgusting and would please everyone that ridding the smell with a shower would feel oh so great.

It wasn't that. There was a new pleasure. Celestia hadn't quite place her hoof on it.

That was until she felt her mane being washed thoroughly and carefully. The mane felt smooth, and her head felt so much better. Her coat was then being rubbed kindly and well done. Her coat was wet, full of bubbles, and someone massaging her. It felt so very nice.

Celestia knew what it was. Alex was taking care of her. She felt so pleased as he was not only polite when it came to letting some places remain untouched, but also how good it felt. Celestia was fond of Alex. She never knew she'd meet any pony, much less a human, like Alex be this caring for her, and made it obvious and clear about it while not showing so much resentment. No matter what she did, Alex didn't seem to mind and always emphasized with her. She couldn't even count the times she truly wanted him gone. She wanted him there.

In fact, she wanted him to always be there. Thinking this, Celestia's face started to redden. Alex took notice and checked her forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You don't look too well Celestia. You're temperature seems to be going up."

"Uh…" She muttered before brushing off his hand from her head. "It's fine. The bath is just very warm. It's very relaxing and such."

"Ah, I see." Alex nodded. He rubbed her shoulders, making her awe at the feeling. It was tingly. Something that shouldn't happen because she wasn't ticklish there. No, it was a new feeling. Something was starting to bloom.

A bit embarrassing to mention however.

Keeping quiet, she just lets him do his work. But once in a while, she can be heard making noises. Moaning noises. She was very quiet, but it wouldn't be long until one would be just that loud enough for Alex to notice. The man turned to her and said, "Are you okay? You keep groaning. You aren't bothered by this, are you?"

"Huh? Oh! No! Far from it!" Celestia quickly claimed. "Your hands are just divine. I'm enjoying it so very much."

Alex chuckled at that comment. He smiled widely and said, "I see. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He then stands up and brushes her mane once more with his hand. "But it's time to finish up now. Your bath is done."

Alex couldn't tell, but Celestia didn't want it to end. Something had just been made at that moment, and this first time knowing it felt as if it should be embraced and known. But Celestia has yet to confirm her feelings.

"Okay then…" she replied. "I guess we have to end it…"

"Sorry to let it go like that." Alex apologized. "We'll do this again another time. Here, let me wash you off."

Getting the shower head, he sprays water gently on her mane, letting the water wash down from head to hoof. The soap slowly goes, and a towel is now needed. Grabbing one, he rubs Celestia for the head and back. Some of the chest area, but that is all. The rest was to her, for he must be a gentlemen. He has no courage nor desire to dishonor himself by going to that region. He leaves Celestia to finish up. After so, she exits the bathroom a new mare. Alex brings Celestia to her room and lies her upon her bed. When tucked in comfortably, Alex is about to leave. Before he does however, Celestia brings up the questions.

"Alex… Wait…" She speaks.

Alex pauses and turns to her. Celestia stares into his eyes, trying to maintain the equality between the two, but she feels she is at fault.

"About… Nightmare Moon… I'm sorry about what she did to your sister…"

"It's alright Celestia…" He stated. "But you have nothing to do about it. It's fine…"

"But…" She said sternly. "After what she's done to you, what made you continue caring for the ponies?"

"What made me?" He said in wonder. Holding his chin, he looked up with closed eyes. After a moment, he smiles and says, "Rochelle wants to take care of them. I want to take care of them. Most of them are good, and I'll always believe that. Nightmare Moon may have been an exception, but… When Rochelle died, her last wish was to be there for ponies when they come and leave. Her grave out there will always ensure that she is there, watching them go off back to their world."

"The rock is your sister's grave, correct?" Celestia made sure.

"Yeah… I know it looks like an ordinary thing, but what made it special is… simply Rochelle."

"… I understand…" Celestia nodded in agreement.

Alex warmly smiled before slowly closing the door. But before it could shut all the way, Celestia had another request.

"Alex, wait!"

"What is it?" Alex said, opening it wide again.

"Um… I'm still a bit uncomfortable… Especially with what's happened and what's been said… Is it alright… if…"

Slowly backing away from her request, she looks away blushing. "Oh, never mind, it's silly."

"Celestia, I can't sleep well at night now if you don't tell me what was on your mind." Alex stated.

Celestia looked at him before darting her eyes to the corner with a red face. Poking her hooves together, she said, "Um… Well, it'd be nice if… you could keep me company tonight. I'm a bit… paranoid at the moment and such."

Alex walks over to her and sits on the bed with her. "Nothing to be scared of Celestia. But I'll make sure you're okay."

Celestia smiles in glee as Alex leaves for a moment to change. Coming back in shorts and a short sleeve shirt, he lays next to Celestia. The feeling has never been more exciting than this. Celestia feels her heart beat as they are about to go to sleep. Can she definitely confirm it? Or is this just a filly's dream? If Cadence was here, maybe she could tell. One thing's for certain.

Celestia had begun to fall for Alex.

Author's Note:

I'm supposed to write like this, right?
Mmm... I thought I should brighten the mood a bit more this time. I planned at least a total of ten chapters. Maybe more if I'm successful in certain objectives.

Sorry for the wait. A writer like me is confusing. We're just jumpy with great and weird ideas.