• Published 28th Apr 2017
  • 373 Views, 0 Comments

Trust Me - CluelessBrony



When an alien life form crashes in the Everfree forest, the limits of Equestrian friendship will be tested.

  • ...
 0
 373

Shadows

The night was dead silent when Wind Whistler and her squad happened upon the crash site.

The royal guard patrol had been flying above the forest when they spotted the plume of smoke floating up above the treeline. They had been called in to investigate rumours of a dragon making its home in the forest, and had assumed the smoke was coming from the giant reptile. They had been about to turn around and head back to Canterlot with their findings when one of the privates noticed a strange light coming from where the dragon would be.

What they had happened on was not, in fact, a dragon. Sergeant Wind Whistler didn't know what it was, but she wanted to find out. It was her job to protect the citizens of Equestria, after all, and she planned on doing her job.

She examined the object. It had obviously fallen from a great height and with great speed, judging by the crater it had made. I wonder how it got up there in the first place? she thought. But she knew. Everypony at the crash site knew, yet nopony wanted to acknowledge it. Because if they did...

Wind Whistler looked up at the stars. This object has to have been carrying something. She glanced once more at the thing, taking note of the large chair inside.

"What do you have to report, Private Star?" she asked suddenly, surprising the unicorn stallion who had been walking up to her.

He cleared his throat. "Magical analysis says the thing's made of aluminum plates, covered with an unknown substance. Also, the thing's practically dripping with leftover magical energy. I don't know what it is, but unicorns had to have played a part in making it."

Wind Whistler nodded. "Maybe. Maybe not. Send a flyer out to Canterlot and inform the princesses of what we found here."

Star nodded and left to perform his task. As Wind Whistler watched him leave, she noticed something on the ground- two pairs of tracks leading away.

Directly to Ponyville.

"We will find you..."