• Published 14th Sep 2014
  • 7,978 Views, 108 Comments

Angel of Death - TLP



"This is gonna be one helluva highlight reel..." Changelings in Canterlot are one thing. Having an AC-130 fly just outside the city? Pfft, who need the Elements?

  • ...
30
 108
 7,978

Angel of Death

May 16, 2011, Hurlburt Field Air Force Installation, near Mary Esther, Florida

Members of the 4th Special Operations Squadron, or S.O.S, were walking down towards their AC-130U 'Spooky'. The squadron was part of the 1'st Special Operations Wing stationed in Hurlburt Field. The 4th S.O.S operated several aircraft ever since its establishment, such as the AC-74 Spooky, C-47 Skytrain, and the EC-135. But since 1995, they've been using the infamous AC-130U 'Spooky' for its operations, which were mostly close air support, armed reconnaissance, and others, but today was a simple flight to an A.F.B in Durban, South Africa and back. The AC-130's are piloted by the 4th Aircraft Maintenance Unit.

"Luis, you better not be nervous about flying over the Bermuda Triangle, I mean, c'mon. You don't seriously believe in that shit, do you?" Asked the co-pilot, Johnathan Mathers as they approached closer to the AC-130.

"I don't know, man. I'm still a bit nervous ever since a Sea Stallion was lost over there. But fuck it, let's just get this over with." Luis Rodriguez walked to the back of the AC-130, which was just finished being loaded with fuel and ammunition for its weapons.

Even though Luis was the loadmaster for the plane, he couldn't help but always stare in awe at the armament this thing contained. A single side-mounted 20mm GAU-17 Equalizer Gatling Gun capable of 1,800 RPM, a Bofors 40mm anti-aircraft autocannon, which in his eyes, was just a machine gun that shoots artillery shells, and his favorite, the 105mm M102 Howitzer that fires 33 pound shells. One of the differences that the Spooky had over other designs were that it has an improved firing system and an increased ammo capacity for all three guns.

"Okay, let's get this shit started. Are the guns loaded?" Asked the pilot, Franklin Joneston.

"Yes sir! The guns are loaded and operational. And you got enough fuel to make it to the base. Just watch out when you fly over the Bermuda Triangle" The loader said, chuckling as he walked away towards one of the hangars.

Franklin just rolled his eyes as him and the rest of his crew got inside the AC-130, starting it up and taxing on the runway. One of the areal gunners, Hudson Porter, was double checking the 105mm howitzer, while Luis was loading it up, then ran up to one of the other gunners, James Coltares, with his GAU-17 being loaded from the ammo bay. Luis gave him a thumbs up as he went to the next gunner, Kevin Martinez, who looked away from the 40mm and waved at Luis

"Yo, Luis! Help me out here, will ya?" He asked. Luis nodded and went to help him load the 40mm, while the T.V operator, fire control officer, electronic warfare officer, and infrared set detection operator got into their seats in the battle management area and turned on their equipment and electronics. The navigator and flight engineer took their places in the mission avionics area. The AC-130 picked up speed on the runway as it took off. The T.V operator, Marco Hunter, double checked the all light T.V bulb which is outside the right side of the plane. He also checked the infrared sensor, while in the avionics area, the navigator, Gary Johnson, turned on the radar.

"Okay, we're out and rolling. Everything seems to be in check.. fuel is perfect, guns are loaded, and the skies are clear. We should be there in about four or five hours." Confirmed Johnathan as he looked around the skies "Hey Tony, how's the engine and everything else doing?" He asked over the radio.

Tony Latherson, the electronic warfare officer, double checked the overall statistics on the engine, fuel, and other equipment. The AC-130U has four HP Allison T-56-A-15 turboprop engines, with about 4,910 horsepower, and it's top speed it 300 miles per hour. The AC-130U also has the ability to fly at a maximum height of 25,000 feet, and can fly 1,300 nautical miles, but can circle the globe if refuel'd mid-air once.

"Uh, roger, Johnny, everything's in check, and good to go." Tony said as he gave a thumbs up at the others in the battle management area.

"Alright, good. How about those guns? They locked 'n loaded?" Johnathan asked the gunners.

"105mm is good to go." Replied Hudson.

"40mm is ready for action." Spoke Kevin.

"25mm is ready to tear some shit up!" Said James, somewhat giddy.

"Alright, all passengers, please sit back, enjoy the view, and sip a beer while your pilot here plays a song to pass the time." Spoke Johnathan in a cliche co-pilot voice.

"Yo, Johnathan. Let me pick the song this time, will ya? I AM the one who put in the stereo system. you lazy bastard." Gloated Franklin. Johnathan nodded and handed him his MP3. After plugging it into the stereo system, he scrolled down until he found the perfect song.

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit


Even over the roar of the song, and propellers, he heard the entire crew whoop in joy as they flew over 23,000 feet above the Miami. Johnathan just smirked as they flew along. Once the song ended, he tried put up another similar one, until Tony spoke over the radio.

"Hey, put 'Fortunate Son' on by Creedence Clearwater Revival! Oh, and also, we should be flying over the Bermuda in about an hour or so." Tony said, but in the background, Luis shouted.

"Yeah, fuck you too man! Fuck you too!" He shouted back, making most of the crew members laugh in response.

"Alright, alright! Settle down. I'll put the song up." He said as he scrolled and found the song Tony requested.




Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son


As the song went on, Tony kept humming to the beat, much to the annoyance of the others nearby.

"Hey Tony, can you please shut the fuck up?" Luis asked over the radio. "You're banshee-like humming is making me nauseous.."

Tony just chuckled. "All the more reason to keep doing so, buddy." He replied.

"I'm only telling you once, Tony..." Luis warned with as sigh. Tony just kept on humming, albeit a bit less louder than before.

The AC-130 kept flying as everyone just focused on what they were supposed to do, until Tony spoke up again "Alright, we've just entered the Bermuda Triangle. In fact.. I think we're flying just above the area where the Sea Stallion was lost. I'm noticing a couple salvage ships from the Coast Guard down below. And the sky's getting a bit cloudy."

"No shit, Sherlock, we're over the ocean." Spoke Hudson "Of course there's gonna be some clouds."

"Uh.. yeah. But these clouds just appeared out of fucking no where. The skies were clear before.." Said Tony with a bit of worry in his voice.

Johnathan and Franklin thought about it for a second. They skies were clear, but now, in front of them, was a huge, dark cloud wall, which seemed to stretch for miles on each side.

"Should we be just go back to base and tell 'em we couldn't make it due to odd weather?" Suggested Luis, which made James and Kevin laugh.

"Pfft, dude. You're such a pussy. We've avoided SAM's, jets... the whole nine-fucking yards.. and you're pissing your pants because of a wall of dark clouds?" Joked Kevin "C'mon. We can fly through. Besides, I don't hear any thunder or lightning. Do you, Frankie?"

Franklin checked at the clouds again, seeing that there was no sign of thunder of lightning "Nope, nothing. Might just be a couple of rain clouds, or just regular grey clouds."

Luis sighed "Okay, but if we go down, get teleported, or some shit, I blame you for us going out in a cliche-type of way, got it?" He pointed at nobody in particular.

Franklin replied "Uh.. okay, Luis. Don't trip, okay dude?"

"What? I wasn't talking to you." Luis said, confused.

"Wait, huh? Then who WERE you talking to?" Franklin asked.

"The re- nevermind. I was. Just forget it. But remember, it's your plane.. and all of our funerals." Luis said jokingly.

Franklin rolled his eyes as the AC-130U flew into the dark clouds. The plane flew calmly and steadily within the clouds, but Luis still had an odd feeling about all this, but after about fifteen minutes, things were still going smoothly. He chuckled at himsel for thinking they would be teleported. He eased up a bit as Franklin spoke into the radio.

"Uh.. be advised. Our compasses and navigation equipment is acting a bit oddly here.." Luis froze in fear as Franklin went on "Get the flight engineer up here and see what's up."

"On it." Said the engineer, Samuel Trent. He walked into the cockpit and looked around. The gears, GPS, and the built-in compass were acting oddly, and kept spinning wildly. Trent checked the electrical wires just in case, but the wires were fine. Before he could do anything else though, he heard thunder outside, then Gary spoke in the radio.

"Shit.. looks like we're in a helluva thunderstorm. Wait... my radar keeps blinking on and off! The fuck?.. Hey Trent! Come see what the hell's going on over here!" Tony said with a hint of panic in his voice. Trent went back to the aivionics area and looked at the problem. The radar was fading in and out rapidly. He looked at the cables and other nearby electronics, which were fine. Then the T.V operator spoke.

"Aw hell, we just lost our camera feed!" Marco said in obvious frustration. Before anyone else could do anything, the entire plane was shaken up as a lightning bolt barley missed the right wing by inches, but then the entire plane was showered in a red color as warning beeps went off all around.

"Oh shi... are w... locked o.." Johnathan said over the beeps going off. The radios were cutting off as nearly everyone panicked.

"I FUC.. TOL.. OU GUY..S"

"Therma... maging.. down.."

"Radar is ac....ike craz.."

"Say agai..we're losi...comm.."

"OH SHI..." After that, the radios were dead. Then the plane started tilting to the left slowly, but forcefully. Trent grabbed a hold of a stablized chair as he could hear Franklin yelling angrily to regain control of the plane.

"C'MON, YOU SON OF A BITCH! C'MON!"" He yelled as he pulled the control sticks as hard as he could to the right. After it looked like the AC-130 was gonna fly at a 90 degree angle, he regained full control of the plane and slowly, but gradually, readjusted the plane. Trent let go as he sighed in relief. Falling onto the chair, he heard Johnathan yell out.

"You all okay?!" He shouted.

"We're good." Everyone said in unison.

Johnathan nodded and turned to Trent "Trent, what's the status on our 130?"

Trent stood up and went back to the avionics area, where Tony was re-adjusting the radar. Trent sat down and looked at the statistics on the plane

Weapons: READY
Fuel: 87%
Hydraulics, oil, and engines: GREEN
Stability:98%
T.V: ONLINE
Thermal-Imaging:ONLINE
Radar: ONLINE
Communications:OFFLINE
GPS: OFFLINE


Trent got up and told Johnathan the statistics "Everything seems to be in order, sir. We have 87% fuel left, oil, hydraulics, engines, propellers, and most of our electronics."

Johnathan raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by most?"

"Well, our comms are down, and so is our GPS. We won't know where we are." Trent said. Before Johnathan could respond, Franklin spoke up.

"I think we're about to find out. I see the blue sky ahead!" He shouted. The others clapped and whooped in relief. Johnathan then noticed that the gunners were picking up loose 40mm shells from the floor.

"Hey Trent. Go help Luis and the gunners restore the fallen shells." He said. Trent nodded and made his way to the back of the plane. Johnathan then turned around, noticing that Franklin had already flown them out of the clouds and back into the regular, white clouded blue skies.

"Finally.." He said, then yelled at he T.V operator "So, are we over the Anlantic, or what?"

Marcus was tring to get a closer view of the surface, but several clouds were covering the view "Um... hang on. These clouds are thick as hell.." He then switched to black-hot thermal to see if he could get any heat signatures. What he saw shocked him.

"Um.. h-holy shit. I see several heat signatures below.. damn.."

"How many heat signatures?" Johnathan asked.

"It looks like a swarm of bees.. hold up, the clouds are clearing up." Marcus waited patiently for the clouds to dissapear from veiw. Once they did, he gasped at the sight.

"O..okay. We're flying next to what seems like a huge castle over a cliff, with what looks like a pretty rich town around it.. and a city wall surrounding the outside." Marcus said in utter shock.

Johnathan chuckled "My fucking ass.. lemme see this bullshit." He got up and walked to the battle managment area to see for himself.

"You must be so full of shi-" His thoughts were immediatley destroyed and forgotten when he looked at the screen. Everything he said was right, but he noticed that the entire area was covered in heat signatures. Marcus zoomed in for a better view. He saw what looked like thousands of black, hole covered, winged horses. And they were attacking other horses, about six of them who had different colors and were running through the town as the black horses slammed onto the ground around them, but missing them every time..

"Oh Jesus.. why the- how- who-?" He was at a loss of words as he stared at the screen in awe.

Franklin saw their reactions, then noticed that the AC-130 was flying right outside the walls of the city, about 15,000 feet above. More black horses were flying into the town and castle, ignoring the Angle of Death that was flying nearby. He then turned to the gunners and shouted.

"Hey! You guys finished loading up?" He asked. They nodded in reply.

"Good. We're about to rain down some hellfire!" Franklin shouted with a devilish grin appearing afterwards. Th gunners nodded again as Franklin tilted the AC-130 to the left a bit, so the gunners could shoot down at those weird horses below.



In the ground below...



The Element bearers were running through the town, trying to get the Elements of Harmony from the Canterlot Tower, while avoiding changelings on the way, who have broken the barrier and were diving towards them. One of the changelings dived in front of Twilight and hissed at her. She stomped both of her hooves into its face, and ran over it, the others doing the same.

They then stopped when a large group of changelings surrounded them, itching for a fight.

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way!" Rainbow Dash said, hitting her hooves together. She was then confronted by another Rainbow Dash. They both looked at each other with the same moves and looks of confusion, until the doppleganger bucked Rainbow with its hind legs, sending her to fall on her back.

The rest of the girls looked at the rest of the changelings, many of which turned into Rainbow at first, but started copying the rest several times over. Rainbow gathered herself and they all got into position, and started fighting back.



Meanwhile inside the AC-130...



Hunter was looking at the T.V monitor, paying close attention to the horses. He noticed that one horse with rainbow hair was kicked in the chest by one that looked exactly like her.

"Ouch.. that's gonna be one helluva bruise." He said as he payed closer attention. He was shocked when the black horses transformed themselves into exact copies of the colored horses. At the same time, Franklin yelled at him.

"Okay, you are clear to engage those weird black horses. Those poor bastards are being overrun.."

Hunter objected "Negative, negative. I can't tell who's who down there!"

"The hell do you mea-" Franklin was cut off as Hunter continued.

"I mean, those horses just made themselves look like the colored ones, I shit you not."

Franklin would normally call bullshit on this, but the fact that they were most likely in another planet or dimension made his doubts shrivel into dust and fly away with the wind "Uh.. okay them. But once you can tell the difference, light 'em up."

Hunter complied "Understood. Damn, they can fight." He watched in suprise and awe as the look alikes were turned back into the weird black horses. He also saw that a pink horse had a small, pink cannon, where she aimed it at the oncoming horses and shot a volley of confetti at them, which he found comical. After a while, the original six horses were the only ones standing, having knocked and beaten the living hell out of the black horses. Hunter was very impressed at how they handled at least 100 of those things. The colored horses started running again, when they saw another swarm of the black horses flying at them, probably twice the size of the of the first wave.

Hunter then switched back to white hot thermal imaging, and yelled out at the gunners "Hey! Get the 105 ready! We're clear to fire!"

Franklin then yelled out "Try not to hit any horse that isn't black, or has holes in them, okay?"

Hunter then zoomed in with the camera, switching to control the 105. The screen said that the 105 was loaded, and it was further confirmed as the 105 gunner yelled out at him.

"Gun ready!"

Franklin shouted out "Wait! Let me play a song to get our spirits up, and our blood rushing!" He then got the MP3, re-plugged it in, and played a song that would fit this entire situation.

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Hunter thought for second as the guitar rift played through the plane, but then recognized the song when these words were shouted out..

"THUNDER!"

He smirked as he yelled out, feeling an adrenaline rush coarse through his veins.

"THUNDER!"

Hunter then carefully positioned the crosshairs over a building, he saw that the six horses were running rapidly from the oncoming swarm, which were approaching the building fast. The fire control officer looked at him, and gave a thumbs up.

"THUNDER!"

The AC-130 shook a bit, as the 105mm cannon shot off a 33 pound shell towards the ground below, letting out a loud boom in the process.

"THUNDER!"



On the ground below...


The mane six were panting, and frantically looking around, as the dust settled and the bodies of knocked out changelings were sprawled all over the ground.

"Wow.. that was too easy, actually. We whooped their flanks!" Said Rainbow with a breathless chuckle, as the others smiled in reply. But then Applejack spoke up.

"Um.. ah think ya spoke a bit too soon, Rainbow. Look!" She said as she pointed a hoof behind the girls. They turned around and saw a huge swarm of changelings, about twice the size of the group they just fought. They could hold them off, but they were wasting time, and figured it'd be more easier and less time-consuming if they went for the elements in the tower, and then dealt with them.

"We're wasting time, girls! Let's go to the tower, get the elements, and then we'll deal with them!" Shouted Twilight. The others complied as they started towards the tower, with the changelings right behind them. Before they could even get halfway, they heard a loud boom up in the sky.

"What in tarnation was that?!" Applejack said, halting at the sound.

"Look! Up in the sky!" Rainbow yelled, also stopping and pointing a hoof at a weird object up in they sky. The girls looked at it for a second, before turning their attention to what seemed like a white streak soaring down to them, but then they heard a series of hisses.

"Oh BUCK! RUN!" Shouted Rainbow, the other girls looked at her in shock, that she just cussed, but before they could run, they saw the white streak connect with a building, making an enormous explosion, ans sending both debris and changelings flying all over the place. The girls looked in shock as the dome on the roof started tilting on the swarm on changelings below, who were either injured, dead, or fazed from the explosion. The remaining changelings then looked up in horror and screamed as the dome came crashing down on them, crushing them and making bigger wall of dust and dirt.



Meanwhile on the AC-130...



"It's shot!" Shouted Luis, as Hunter heard him load another shell.

Hunter watched through the T.V, which was using FLIR(Foward Looking Infra-Red) imaging, as the anti-aircraft shell soared down to the ground. He saw that the colored horses looked up to the AC-130U, and then put their attention to the approaching shell, they then looked at one of the horses, until they looked towards the black horses, who were right under the building.

"YOU'VE BEEN... THUNDERSTRUCK!" The song said at the perfect moment

"Perfect.." Hunter said as the shell impacted with the building, making a huge explosion. He heard the fire control officer let out a low whistle, signifying that he was impressed, but Hunter looked on, noticing that most of the horses were either dead, injured, or fazed. Either way, he saw a lot of body parts and sprawled bodies all over the place.

"Good shot, I see lots of little pieces down there.." Said the FCO, but that was before he and Hunter saw the building collapse on top of the remaining horses, who had a look of horror on their faces as they disappeared under the rubble, forming another cloud of dust and debry.

"OH-HOHOH! Damn! That was kinda overkill, Hunter.." Said the FCO, with a hand over his mouth.

Hunter chuckled "I think the fact that we're in an AC-130 is already overkill." He said, the FCO nodded as they both turned back the screen.



On the ground...



The girls looked in awe and horror as the cloud of dust covered the scenery in front of them. Fluttershy was shaking in utter horror, but the rest of the girls started running towards the tower, hoping that whatever that giant thing in the sky was trying to help them. Applejack carried a shock-stricken Fluttershy over her back as they kept running.

"I hope that thing is really trying to help us..." Twilight spoke while running. Rainbow however, had a different idea.

"That thing nearly killed us! If that thing tries to do anything else, I'm gonna go up there and whoop its rump to Tartarus and back!" She said, taking a glance back up at the weird flying thing. Her face looked at it with a look of anger as she turned around to look in front of her, but her thoughts of anger were replaced with a look of shock, as another wall of changelings, both on the ground, and flying, where standing between them and the staircase that lead to the the bridge, that lead to the tower.

"Oh, come ON!" Rainbow said in annoyance, but the other girls took their stance and prepared to fight, until they heard about ten booms in the sky. They all looked up, and saw ten white streaks soaring to them again.

"INCOMING!" Shouted Twilight as they dived for cover. The streaks connected with the ground, making simultanious explosions, and a shockwave that increased in force as more and more of the streaks came crashing down. Their screams were drowned out by the explosions and shouts of terror and pain from the changelings, who were the ones being pummled by the explosions.



Meanwhile, in the AC-130...

Hunter gave the orders to shoot ten anti-aircraft rounds down towards the black horses that formed a barrier between the colored horses and a bridge. He watched on the T.V as the plane shook a bit from the shells being fired. The six horses looked up again, and then dived for cover as the shells impacted with the black horses, sending several body parts and corpses flying all over, as the gunners fired off seven more shells to clean up any stragglers.

"Heheh... nice." Said the FCO. Hunter just smirked as he saw the six come out of cover. They looked in horror and awe at the carnage in front of them. One of them vomited, as two others helped it out. Then, one of the horses looked up at the AC-130. Hunter zoomed in closer, and saw on its face, that it was clearly very pissed, and it had fucking wings. It spread its wings and flew up to the AC-130 at an unimaginable speed. He jerked back a bit, noticing it left what looked like a rainbow trail behind it, but regained himself as the FCO told him what to do.

"Oh shit.." The FCO said, chuckling "I think it's pissed. Switch to the GAU-17, and fire off a few warning shots. If it gets too close, fire on it, and take it down."

Hunter nodded as he switched to the GAU-17. He looked back at the screen, and saw that the horse was halfway towards them, but it stopped and looked at the AC-130 in confusion and curiosity. The plane shook as he shot off the GAU-17, letting out an enormous roar as the bullets streaked just feet away from the horse.



Rainbow Dash's P.O.V


Rainbow has had enough of this thing. She turned around, and saw that Fluttershy had vomited, and looked pretty queasy from the scenery in front of them. Rainbow almost threw up herself as she took in the full view. Those white streaks had killed all of the changelings, and almost killed them as well. She then looked up at the thing, spread her wings, and flew towards the thing at a speed where she could easily pull of a Sonic Rainboom if she went just a bit faster.

"Time to show you who's bo-" Her thoughts were cut off as she slowed down to a halt, hovering as she took in what she was about to face. The thing was huge, about twice the size of the tower that held the elements, and looked like it was made of metal. It looked somewhat fat, but menacing, and it had stiff wings on each side, with what seemed like two propellers on each wing, and it was tilted to the right a bit. It also had windows on the front, but she couldn't see through them to see if anypony was inside the thing. She saw that it had three black, metal tubes sticking out from its side, one of them was small, and more on the front, the other was about three times the size, and was below and behind the wing, while the other one was twice the size of the second one, and was farther back.

"What the hay is-" Rainbow stopped mid-sentance as she saw that the smaller tube was aimed directly at her. Her eyes turned into pinpricks as she saw it spin at an extremley fast rate, then it let out a roaring sound, and letting out a red streak that nearly hit her, but not without the sound leaving a ringing in her ears.



Inside the AC-130...



"YOU'VE BEEN... THUNDERSTRUCK!" The song said for the last time as Hunter saw the horse cover her ears from the sound of the minigun. It then shook its head and flew back down to the ground. He fist pumped as he zoomed the camera closer, and saw the horse land with the others. The horse then pointed its.. hoof? At the plane, and its mouth moved, like it was talking. His eyes widened at this, but the horses did nothing but stare at the plane. Hunter relaxed as they ran up towards a set of stairs, and onto a bridge. The horses then turned around, and saw another swarm of those black horses landing on the bridge. One of them kicked the doors down and proceeded to move inside, but they started backing up as Hunter saw heat signatures inside the building they wanted to enter. The black horses surrounded them as Hunter sat and watched.

The FCO looked at him in confusion and spoke out "Why the fuck aren't you shooting?!" He shouted.

"I'm not gonna risk it. If I fire, they might get injured or killed. I'll just wait until the perfect time.." Hunter said as he kept watching the screen. The black horses had already restrained the six, and were dragging them through a hallway. He still saw their heat signatures through the glass, then they noticed that they were taken into a large room in the castle, in which he noticed four other heat signatures.

Hunter stood by as he saw through the glass that there was a similar looking black horse, but was taller and had wings. It then walked to a broken window and looked down at the city below, which was still being attacked by the black horses. He then turned to the FCO, who nodded with a devilish grin. Hunter then switched to control the GAU-17 and aimed the crosshairs at the rows of windows.

The AC-130 shook again as the GAU-17 opened fire on the unsuspecting horses below.



Inside the room...



Queen Chrysalis was enjoying every bit of all the chaos roaming around her. She found out that her Alicorn powers were stronger than Celestia's, and that her minions had captured the Element bearers, plus Princess Candance, and had full control of Shining Armor.

Today is a good day.." She thought as she walked towards an open window and looked down at the town, which was being attacked by her minions. She grinned happily as ponies ran all around, screaming and terrified as more of her minions dove down and joined the assault.

She then turned to the mane six, who were glaring daggers at her, but she just laughed and looked back out the window. An idea sprang through her head. Chrysalis wanted to add salt to the wound, so she decided to sing as she looked outside.

"This day has just been perfe-" She was cut of when she heard a loud 'BRRRRT' in the sky. Every pony was confused by the sound, except for Rainbow Dash, who had regained her hearing a bit, and shouted at the top of her lungs.

"GET DOWN!!" She yelled as she hid behind a marble statue. The other girls did the same, while the changelings and Chrysalis looked at them in confusion.

"What are you foals doi-" Chrysalis was cut off once more as windows around her started shattering. One by one, the glass windows broke, sending shards flying everywhere. She looked in awe as more and more windows broke, and a red streak was slicing through her minions with ease, sending them flying and some lost their limbs, and even their heads. Chrysalis looked in horror as the bodies of her changelings were riddled with holes, and were oozing green blood, which had splattered all over her. Then, she felt several unknown objects connect with her body, ripping right through her flesh and organs like they were nothing. She just stood there as she kept a look of horror on her face. Then, a window next to her shattered and the red streak made a small explosion, sending her to the other side of the wall, and making a sickening splat as her eyes rolled back and she died in a pool of her own green blood.

The mane six looked in horror as the weird machine tore the entire room to shreds, killing all of the changelings and Chrysalis, in less than ten seconds flat. Twilight dreadfully looked around, and was relieved that her friends, Cadence, Shining Armor, and Princess Celestial were still alive, but had the same looks as she did. Then, Rainbow ran up to one of the broken windows, avoiding the blood and gore, and looked outside to spot the machine. The other girls did the same, and saw that the machine was flying towards some dark clouds. It then let out several white streaks on its sides and below it, making an angel pattern as it flew out of view and into the clouds.

Author's Note:

The video's do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful uploaders. Also, don't get too pissed at why some things don't make any logical sense, such as electronics being online and shit. This is a one-shot, not a full story. If it was, this would be pretty different. And for those who came to read this from my story 'Heat', this isn't the chapter for that story, I plan on making a different chapter, but it will have a couple similarities.

EDIT January 2015: This story will undergo a slight rewrite in a new chapter. More details in the next one.